Raya 2015 Fesyen Baju Melayu & Jubah Lelaki Terkini Khusus Untuk Lebaran

by AmandaRule73867 posted Oct 18, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Apabila menyebut tentang baju Hari Raya buat kaum lelaki, pasti kita akan biasa dengan persalinan Baju Melayu seperti Baju Melayu Cekak Musang ataupun Baju Melayu Teluk Belanga. The outfit I am putting on above is called Elyana Dress in Black, and also I combine it with their Plain Chiffon Tudung Bawal in Light Salmon Pink When I first obtained my hand on the garments, I dropped in love immediately. Sebagai contoh, kami senaraikan beberapa fesyen Baju Melayu dan juga Jubah terkini tahun 2015 sebagai sumber insipirasi khusus buat anda yang belum mencari Baju Raya bagi menyambut bulan Syawal yang bakal menjelma tidak lama lagi. Seen in the pix, it's the one in maroon - looking fairly nice with a contemporary touch as compared to the regular imam's jubah.

This Jubah gown is made from good quality silky thickening chiffon, smooth and also soft, no lining and also internal required. Walaubagaimanapun, taktiknya itu berjaya dikesan pegawai kastam selepas melihat lelaki itu berjalan dengan gaya yang mencurigakan ketika melepasi pemeriksaan. Jubah like this are likewise ideal to be worn for unique occasions such as going to kenduri or even dinner!jubah

If you would like to recommend this Jubah map page to a buddy, or if you merely want to send on your own a reminder, right here is the easy method to do it. Merely fill in the e-mail address as well as name of the person you wish to outline, your name and e-mail address (so they could respond to you with gracious many thanks), as well as click the suggest switch.

Koleksi jubah lelaki kami terbuat daripada pelbagai bahan mengikut kesesuaian tema jubah yang direka. Don & Dona juga mengeluarkan pilihan rekaan jubah yang sesuai untuk pelbagai peringkat umur. Malaysia is among the best areas to purchase Muslim outfits like the Jubah and Kaftan. You merely need to look into several of the Malaysian online stores selling Jubahs as well as are promoting worldwide shipping.

This is a standard Muslim dress that streams easily around, and also is generally loose from the waist down. Jubahs are sold at different Malaysian online stores (and also you're at the appropriate location, Dollscarf) and those who wish to purchase a piece are totally free to pick from an array of styles, colors, and also styles. You could acquire them from Dollscarf, the popular online establishment for muslimah fashion apparel. Several Malaysian garments stores make getting lovely Muslim wear like the Jubah a relatively basic task. So obtain yourself online and start buying these gowns or similar specialized clothes items.

Articles