Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
I didn’t expect to see a familiar face. It was my first time at that bar and it really wasn’t my scene anyway. It had been a long night of drinking. Our large party of peers had dwindled down to the last three standing and I was ready to call it a night. "One last drink," I told them as we made for the bar. It wasn’t long until I heard his laugh. It was all too familiar, too distinct. I look to my left and there he is standing there – grin on his face. Still carrying that light-hearted attitude that I always found so sexy. It was like he felt my eyes on him. His face lit up, his posture changed, and he made his way towards me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek; the warmth lingered longer than I thought it would. We caught up. Talked about what each person had been up to and made small pleasantries. I introduced him to my friends and we talked some more. My one last drink turned into four and our conversation took a turn. We were reliving our past together; late nights getting to know every single inch of each other’s bodies, how he knew just the right places to kiss, and how we always had a good time together. But those types of relationships never really last… we had a good run but ended it mutually. My friends had already said their goodbyes about half an hour ago. We were lingering at the bar and I was getting anxious reliving those memories. I said, "So… let’s get out of here?" He grabbed my hand. Chugged the rest of his beer and we were out looking for the karups movies closest cab. We speed walk to the closest car and hop in quickly. He starts making out with me in the cab. And I don't know if it's because I'm ridiculously drunk or if I haven't been laid in a while, but I am incredibly turned on. His lips are soft and his grip strong. I grasp for his lips and pull him in close. My lips, fingers, body burns for him – our sexual chemistry is driving me wild. I'm overwhelmed by his lips and his touch, I can't take it. I come up for air, it's too much, too intense. I pull back gesturing I need a second. I want him right there. I have a split second to breathe. And then his lips are on mine again. He starts grabbing at my breasts. He's groping and trying to undress me in the cab. He's touching every inch of me, his tongue wrestles mine. His lips so so soft. I pull back again. It's too hot and I'm too drunk for that. I grasp and collapse on his lap, I need air. It’s all too intense, too fucking hot. I can’t think straight. I barely get a second before our lips are touching again. Slower but the fire still burns. His hand caresses my face and I pull him in close by the back of his neck. The cab stops and we're finally at his place. I compose myself as we enter the building. We still hold hands and I try not to stumble as we enter the elevator. As soon as the doors close he's on me again. He pushes me up against the elevator wall and grabs the back of my thighs. His hands feel raw because I’m wearing a small tight skirt. He pushes himself onto me. It drives me wild. He gets me. The kisses are more intense but quick because we reach his floor. We split up after he leads me into his bedroom; he’s gone only for a split second. But returns to me sitting on his bed – top and skirt off with my thigh-high stockings still on. "Should I leave this on?" "Ya," he says. "Ya." I don't remember the specifics over the next few hours. We've both had too much to drink but I don’t mind because there are other ways to please me. And he does just that. The memory of our night is a blur- his lips move from my lips to below and all I feel is incredible pleasure. I moan and bite my lips in pure desire. His tongue fucking me and making me squirm. I feel a fire building under his lips, it grows and burns until I reach an edge I can’t come back from. I grasp for air as I grab the back of his head holding him down as I shake beneath his lips. While he licks away at my orgasm, my shaking slowly dissipating. I barely recover before his fingers are in me. I don’t know what he’s doing exactly but I'm cumming again at his touch – it felt amazing – like he was alternating fingers, turning them inside me, fucking me in a swift motion; the fire builds again but causes a rolling orgasm that intensifies as he moves quicker and faster. He doesn't stop as I ride out the entirety of my multiple orgasms. It goes on for a while… I don't want it to stop. So I grind myself against his fingers, letting the orgasms roll into each other. I’m trapped in a state of unending pleasure as the orgasm continues. He asks, "you’re still cumming?" "Ya, how do you know?" "I can feel it." I lose it. I want him inside me but that wasn't an option at the time. I suck him off, doing everything I can to his cock. I make it sloppy, I swallow him, I look into his eyes as I touch myself. But no luck. Alcohol can be a bitch sometimes. He literally pushes me off his cock to touch me again and we continue until I can barely speak. I’ve cum so many times that I collapse into his arms. And I fall asleep in his embrace. The night continues and I wake up slightly uncomfortable in the hot amateur pictures embrace he has me in. So I shift a bit, he wakes up to my movement and we start a slow kiss. It’s slow and gentle, and in my half asleep sex coma state- it's really comforting. It's a slow burning tension. He slowly moves his arm up and down my body, touching every inch. It feels like a slow flame building between us. He lets his lips linger and his fingers trace the inside of my thigh. The air is warm and his hands light. We go back to sleep. I'm exhausted, so I welcome the night. Next thing we know my alarm is on. I turn over and turn it off turning back to someone who’s wide awake. And his lips are in mine once again. He’s forceful with his intentions. He holds me down and embraces me with his strong frame above mine. I'm already wet as he traces his hand down my thigh. And he slowly inserts his finger; slowly fucking me with a hitherto motion that makes me want to cum right there and then. His mouth hovers over mine and I'm moaning in pure pleasure. I finally got the morning sex I always crave. He slowly pushes his finger in and out massaging me from the inside in and out, in and out, over and over before swiftly and evenly replacing his fingers with his thick strong cock. I didn't see that coming so the surprise and sensation send an arch up my spine in pure bliss. I'm shaking in pleasure. He fills me up, and holds letting me feel his initial insertion linger. I've never wanted a cock so much. Before he starts thrusting... (This is actually where my entry ends. But don't worry, I actually continue writing the next day.) sexytimesothrowaway

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
56251 Evaluating No-Fuss Applications For Kaspersky Coupon Code 2019 StephanyWilliam0754 2015.10.18 5
56250 The Perfect Black Jubah LettieGodoy720642155 2015.10.18 3
56249 How To Improve At Clash Of Kings Cheats In 60 Minutes CWXLeandro009985 2015.10.18 27
56248 Movie Evaluation: Die Hard With A Vengeance Clement93S47892 2015.10.18 7
56247 Rudimentary Factors Of Kaspersky Coupon Code 2019 - Some Brain Hollis58V220236921 2015.10.18 2
56246 Ways To Combat Dog Fleas Naturally CeciliaKillough8281 2015.10.18 3
56245 Lilly Amateur Allure - Confidential Information On Amatuer Allure Pics That Only The Experts Know Exist PamUes3192526465242 2015.10.18 3
56244 Printer Copiers's Usefulness And Efficiency AndreasBanda925 2015.10.18 2
56243 Guidance For Asian Men Who Desire To Date White Girls! ErnestineOtis20596 2015.10.18 3
56242 Why English Is (But Should Not Be) The International Language KassandraSpurgeon885 2015.10.18 3
56241 Raya 2015 Fesyen Baju Melayu & Jubah Lelaki Terkini Khusus Untuk Lebaran AmandaRule73867 2015.10.18 3
56240 A Consultant Towards Essential Information For Kaspersky Coupon Code 2016 Hollis58V220236921 2015.10.18 3
56239 Spanish Lessons - Understanding And Understanding The Spanish Language HellenBroderick9735 2015.10.18 6
56238 Decorative Effects To Get A Lovely Home MargaretaSteinmetz4 2015.10.18 3
56237 Staining Regal Teak Furniture JosefSeese0152216521 2015.10.18 2
56236 Researching Very Simple Services Within Kaspersky Coupon Code 2015 StephanyWilliam0754 2015.10.18 4
56235 Infant Can Read With All The Easy Reading From Start Program SondraWiltshire8 2015.10.18 2
56234 Several Distractions Of Property Remodeling JanetteAbrams4441 2015.10.18 3
56233 Chinese Woman Sued For Counterfeiting Millions Worth Of Luxury Brands LucaRoe06977936 2015.10.18 2
56232 7 Best Ways To Treat Bunions RubyQgx8269601752 2015.10.18 5
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0