Magnetografo - The Next Five Things You Should Do For Magnetografo Success

by EdithJones191688 posted Oct 18, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
My bestfriend and I (both 18 at the time) have been close ever since we entered high school together. We share everything we experience, not having any secrets from each other. Her bf is 6 years older. Having quite a successful job already when they met. They really are a cute couple and I'm very happy for them. My bestfriend, Jolien, asked me to have a drink with her in a bar close to were we both live. She was a little bit nervous which I noticed right away and started right away to magnetografo drink some vodka. It was getting quite late when Jolien said she had something to ask me and that she felt a bit nervous because of that. I told her not to be so silly and that she could tell me everything. She said that she wanted to give her bf, Rob, a threesome for his birthday and she wanted me to be the third person. I was really suprised when I heard it, Not knowing what to say. She kept on telling me it was really important so eventually I agreed. On Friday we would meet in front of an hotel near a city called Alkmaar. He had rented a room with a jacuzzi in it for the whole weekend. The weekend before that Jolien and I met to do some shopping. She wanted us to wear some matching lingerie for the night we were going to have. Eventually we bought some black stockings with a matching garterbelt, a black lace thong with matching bra. Back to the friday when it was all happening. I was waiting in the lobby of the hotel until I got the text from Jolien that i could get upstairs to the room. She carefully opened the door, trying not to make any sound. As I looked into the room I saw Rob handcuffed to a chair with a blindfold on. She whispered if I could quickly get into the lingerie so we would match. I got into the lingerie and fixed my make up and left the bathroom. Jolien was standing behind him and was licking his neck while I could magnetografo she his cock standing up and ready. She stopped for a brief second to at me, then her lips and then his cock. I got the message. While Rob was softly moaning from the kisses he got from Jolien, I was getting on my knees in front of him. For a brief second I thought:"What the hell am I doing?!" But then my doubts dissapeared and I decided to make this night to a success and enjoy the whole thing. Without using my hand I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock. Robs body began to shiver and he began to ask questions about what was happening. Jolien told him to relax and enjoy and kissed him on the mouth. My hand moved to his cock and I started to move up and down in the same rhytm as my mouth. I started to enjoy what I was doing. Slowly Jolien removed the blindfold while I sucked him and looked up to him. I gave him a little wink while he couldn't say a word. Jolien came sitting down next to me, pulling me away from Rob's cock. magnetografo Jolien and I started kissing while she started to touch my body. I feel like I need to add some physical descriptions by now. Rob is 6'4 tall, muscular, short brown hair and brown eyes. For those who are interested he has a 7,5 inch dick. Jolien isn't the slimest person but defintly not fat or chubby. She has long brown hair and green eyes. D cup breast and a big ass. I'm 5'4, slim, long brown hair, brown eyes, B cup and round ass. We kissed for few moments before Jolien focused back on Rob. Starting to suck his cock. I focused on his ball, putting them in my mouth and playing with them, switching between licking and sucking. I moved up and we took turns in sucking his cock. We both made sure it was really sloppy, letting our saliva mix on his cock. Rob told us he couldn't take it no more and that he wanted free and since it was his birthday gift, Jolien removed the handscuffs. Jolien asked me to lie down on the bed. She moved her head between my legs and for the first time I got my pussy licked by a girl. Meanwhile Rob moved behind her and started thrusting into her pussy, making it harder for Jolien to concentrate. Rob couldn't hold long so he decided to stop for a while, concentrating on the girls for a while. Rob licked Jolien, while I got licked by Jolien. I told her what to do until she made me cum, making my body shiver and my moans very loud. Jolien asked me to return the favor while Rob and Jolien kissed. I licked her, trying to focus on making her cum and after a while Jolien came aswell. Rob wanted to finish aswell magnetografo nog and asked me and Jolien if he could fuck me doggystyle. We both nodded and I got down on all fours. I looked and Jolien to make sure she was okay with it and she smiled, which was all I needed to know. Slowly Rob pressed against my pussy, letting his cock slide inside me. He started slowly but quickly picked up the pace. I could feel his thighs slapping against my own thighs. Jolien stood behind Rob, pressing her D cup against his back while he kept on thrusting. When Rob was getting closer he asked if he could do a cumshot on the both of us. We agreed and sat down in front of him on our knees while we opened our mouths, sticking out our tongues. He start to jerk his own cock pretty fast until he came, trying to divide his seed equally between us. We showed it to him before both swallowing his cum. The plan was that I stayed only friday evening but I left with them on Sunday morning. I can honestly say it was one of the hottest weekend ever. Dutchgirlie19
TAG •

Articles