Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
I’m going out to dinner for the first time with one of my coworkers. She recently had a break-up with her boyfriend and doesn’t have any friends to be there for her. Not that I have that much time and patience to tend to her when I have recently gone through a break-up myself. I peel myself out of that mindset. I need this just as much as she does. Today, I am going to own this world. I grasp my favorite fitted jeans and slide them over my ass. These jeans cling to me in all the right places. Next, I put on a top that only covers my breasts in it’s neon brilliance. A black fishnet top completes the look. My hair is curled and voluminous, the black of it is a quick contrast to my porcelain skin. My makeup is dark with long eyelashes to complete the look. I pull on my knee high black leather boots and head outside. Blaire pulls up in her piercing red convertible. "Hey, beautiful," she calls out to me. I get in and grin at her. She really knows how to live life, unlike me who would rather close myself inside. Blaire is a natural beauty who doesn’t wear much makeup. She has platinum blonde hair that is in direct contrast from mine. Her skin is beautifully bronze and perfect. Her outfit consists of a tight dress and outrageous heels that I could never walk in. "Do you want to go to the club?" Blaire asks me, beaming. A club sounds as if it would consume too much energy. "How about dinner?" I ask her innocently, a childish smile overcoming my lips. Blaire pouts with her blue eyes but complies. We go to a fancy restaurant with no reservation, she is rich by the way. Not only is she a coworker but she happens to be the owners daughter. More of a reason why I have to take care of her. We are seated in a private room upstairs. The room is luxurious and makes me feel bad for just protruding into it with someone that is as far from luxurious as me. We have a full course meal while we talk. Blaire talks about her ex and insists on me talking about mine. "Wait. You two didn’t do oral?" Blaire asks in dismay. "Sure, once or twice…" I say, not exactly comfortable with the conversation. She looks at me for a long time contemplating. "You are doing it wrong," she finally comes to an absurd conclusion. I look at her baffled. "No, it can be normal for some people," I go straight to defending myself. A waitress knocks at the door. As soon as Blaire yells for her to come in, she pushes in a dessert cart. There is chocolate fondue, whipped cream and multiple toppings. The waitress leaves without saying a word. The cart has a bottom that is covered by a curtain and Blaire unveils it. I cover my mouth in shock. It is sex toys, piles of sex toys. My eyes widen as she grabs the strap on. "I didn’t exactly plan this. But it looks like we both need this and I’m going to teach you," Blaire says. She gets out of her chair and brings a leg up on top of it. Her dress rides up her legs. My eyes widen when I realize she is not wearing any underwear. She is waxed and spotless down there, almost as if she is waiting to receive an award. I look up at her and fight my immediate response to cower and look away. Her eyes are blazing into mine with fiery hot passion that is ready to be released. She slowly puts on the strap on with the skills of not having to look and break off our simmering eye contact. She comes towards me with the sounds of her heels scraping the floor and making my heart beat even faster. My heart can’t be beating because I find the sounds of her heels hot, can it? Her arrival next to me comes too fast. My head immediately cowers downwards in embarrassment. What is going on? This move does not halter her for she grabs my head and slowly guides it to the penis. "Kiss it first," she orders me. When I do not immediately comply, she takes her thumb and forces my lips to slightly part. She takes a step forward for the penis to kiss upon my lips. As soon as my lips kiss it, she shoves it into my mouth. "Take it, take it deep," she commands me. Something about her voice makes me want to listen. I let her glide the penis deep into my throat and I hold back any gag reflex. At least I think I do. Maybe I don’t have one, I think as I let it slide even deeper. Blaire grabs my head and thrusts deeper one last time before releasing me. My spit rides down my mouth but I do not wipe it away. I do not do anything as I stare up at her. "On your knees," she tells me but doesn’t give me a second before she grabs my arm and helps me down. She grabs the whipped cream and smothers the penis in it. "Lick it off, all of it," her eyes are daring me to miss a spot. "Make sure you are swirling your tongue, swirl it around the tip baby," she says with her eyes on fire with passion. My heart leaps as I can’t help but be aroused. I’m getting wet no matter how hard I try to hold back. This isn’t right, this isn’t me. I pull my mouth off with these immediate thoughts. Clumps of whipped cream is left. Blaire grabs my hair into her first and yanks so that my eyes are looking up at her. "You didn’t listen," she states as she opens my mouth and pours whipped cream in my mouth. I begin to choke as she unloads the whole can. "Now you will take care of all of this whipped cream, she smirks and plows the penis inside my mouth. I choke even more but my pussy can’t help but to pulsate in response as well. Why is this so hot? Why do I like her being fierce when all I want is to usually be in a fragile bubble. The challenge of coming out of that bubble consumes me as I suck hard. I suck harder than I ever have before. This creamy whipped cream slides down my throat along with the hard thrusts of the penis. I can’t take it anymore. This fake penis is only getting in the way of my desires. I take control and quickly undo the strap on. I climb back onto my feet to catch a moment of surprise flash through Blaire’s eyes. Brilliant surprise that I could just eat up. My breasts become taut and erected with the savage look on her face. I bring my lips to her neck and inhale her soft, flowery perfume before I part my lips and take her neck into them. I suck her neck ravishingly. She is going to have a mark that shows she is mine. I have never felt like this before. I have never acted like this before. But whatever this is, I love it. I end the sucking with an intense bite to finish it off. Her moan in my ear from the pain makes my pussy contract. As I look into her eyes, my hand glides down her back with the zipper of her dress. I let it fall swiftly down to her feet while she bares all to me. I leave her heels on as I shove everything off of the table and let it shatter behind us. Blaire grins at me in excitement as I nextly shove her onto the table. A knock sounds at the door. I scowl, "don’t you dare come in until we leave!" No words are said beyond the door as the footsteps retreat. My hands are placed next to her on the table as I hover over her. The table is a complete opposition from the heat that is tormenting between us. The built up energy inside of me is dangerous and I am loving every second of it. My hands gather her huge breasts and squeeze them as hard as they can, leaving red imprints. The look is all too sexy on her while she moans. My finger glides over her clitoris and rubs it for a moment before I replace it with my mouth. The wetness of her pussy is rewarding as I lick and suck her dry. Her moans and screams are savory as I slowly gain speed. When her moans get faster and I start to feel her withering, I stop. I let her die back down in agony. "Why did you stop?" she asks me in torment. I give her a wink as I slide my tongue down her body and inside of her. I swirl it around and I take it and shove it back in over and over until she is withering again. I begin licking and sucking her clitoris again as I slide a finger, then two inside of her. I pulse in and out of her pussy until she desperately screams my name, Samantha. When she is done, I look at her sprawled out on top of the table. "I was wrong about you," she says breathlessly. She sits up and tidies her hair before grabbing my hand and leading me to the floor. "My turn," she smiles at me seductively. Her hands caress my fish net sleeves and she pulls at it, watching it stretch. She pulls at it until it starts to cut into my skin. Then she pulls it off along with the top covering my breasts. My breasts bounce upon release. She takes my nipple into her mouth as she twirls her tongue around it and sucks on it until it fully erect. Her fingers smother it and push it inside of me, making me moan. "You like that, do you?" she asks me as she does it to the other breast. I suck my breath in, loving the look of it as I do not take my eyes off of her every move. Her tongue glides all the way down my body and she bites just above my pants making me automatically thrust in response. Blaire takes off my boots and unbuttons my pants, slowly sliding them down off of me. "Turn around and get on your hands and knees," she barks the order at me and I quickly respond. Her hand smooths down my back with her nails teasingly out and scratching. They finally glide over the mounds of my ass. She takes off her hands and gives it a nice smack and I can feel the jiggle from the intensity. A gasp of pleasure escapes the parting of my lips. Her hands comes around the front of me and teases my clit as her soft, warm breasts lay on top of me. I can not help but rub myself up against her hand, as I am ready. "Now, now don’t be hasty," she whispers in my ear and gives it a nibble. She retreats grabs my ass, "you have a great, round ass babe." Her fingers skim through the middle of my ass, of unchartered territory. It feels so wrong and raw as one finger enters my asshole. "I will be taking your virginity in more ways than one, I see," she laughs. I catch my breath at the thought of it. A small set of anal beads catches my eyes as Blarie dangles them in front of me. "I will ease you into this," she says, as she continues to rub my asshole. She soon after begins pushing the beads inside. My first reaction was rejection as I tried pushing them out. She grabbed my pussy and started rubbing, whispering in my ear, "it’s okay, let it happen." I relax my body and accept what is happening. Once I accepted it, immense pleasure overtakes my body as I help her push the last of it in. Her mouth overtakes my pussy and the shock of the coolness of her tongue sends my limbs shaking. She licks me raw but when I am almost undone, she stops. Blaire flips me over onto my back and takes my lips into hers. She shoves her tongue into my mouth and rubs my tongue in sync with me. Her breasts are on top of mine, squishing them down with pure force while her hand cups the ass behind me, toying with the anal beads. My head is swirling with pleasure as I moan into her mouth. Blaire moves her body so that her pussy scissors mine. She grabs my leg roughly in front of her as she slickly moves up and down as our juices join together. "A woman can take care of you too, Samantha," she cries out as she pushes rougher and faster. The noises of our sex fill my eyes and I can not hear anything else. It begins to echo as she moves even faster and I can not control myself as I cum and scream, "Blaire!" "That’s right love," Blaire says as she keeps on going. The movement is making me ache after my numb pussy. The movements are raw and bringing me to a peak again as she thrusts over and over again with her own moans. "Come with me now love," Blaire says as she takes my hands into hers and she begins convulsing up against my own pussy. In response mine convulses over and over again. Blaire collapses in sweat on top of me. Her hair is sprawled out over my breasts. She looks up with genuine approval. "Thank you, love," she says just before we pass out together in sweet ecstasy. GirlLovingIt

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
5426 Back Roomcasting - The One-Minute Rule For Casting Sex Clips AYEDelia1064553767 2015.10.18 2
5425 Adjusting Your Household Room's Style With Modern Lounge Chairs RodolfoVanwinkle5787 2015.10.18 2
5424 Sahm Tips: Remaining Property And Keeping Sane GeorgiaPounds6198837 2015.10.18 2
5423 Hanging Laundry Around The Line MaybellSteel82033 2015.10.18 2
5422 Free Gay Cam Shows - Free Dating Cams Doesn't Have To Be Hard. Read These Ten Tips AOBArlen2407552808245 2015.10.18 2
5421 Lacey Jubah M362 Red LettieGodoy720642155 2015.10.18 2
5420 Designing The Laundry Room MaurineMacon104292 2015.10.18 2
5419 Free 1 On 1 Cams - Free Cam To Cam No Registration - An In Depth Anaylsis On What Works And What Doesn't FredricHarkins89710 2015.10.18 2
5418 Xerox Copy Models: The Hub Of The Office Bobbye79V486029 2015.10.18 2
5417 Characteristics To Check Out For In A Laser Printer That Is 1815Dn CarmaH0627037897035 2015.10.18 2
5416 The 'Pre Game' Of Dating LoganHersom0486 2015.10.18 2
5415 British Training In The Ethnic Level - Seeing The Returns Of Training English AlmaTench7466844 2015.10.18 2
5414 Using Your Infant Reading System To The Next Level In Two Steps DarrellFlierl68 2015.10.18 2
5413 Cut Costs On Your Own Home Energy Bill Izetta6737899183 2015.10.18 2
5412 6 Motives To Start Educating Your Infant To Learn At 3 Months Old Palma57S484456843 2015.10.18 2
5411 Reminders For Owning A Greater Business DollieRenteria5 2015.10.18 2
5410 How To Sell Your Home Quick ChristenaOlmstead046 2015.10.18 2
5409 Easy Methods For A Greener Home OrvilleElrod27078 2015.10.18 2
5408 Increase Your Home's Value With One Of These Tips InesLorenzo2625 2015.10.18 2
5407 Do You Need Help Understanding Spanish? ClarenceKashiwagi 2015.10.18 2
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0