Three Things To Keep In Mind When You Meet With Asian Girls

by EmilWoodworth5523426 posted Oct 18, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

30am and I'm waiting with my auto and driver outside my building. No Neung and no Khun Ying, her sister. So I suppose I just have to wait oh well, it's Thailand. I get an sms and it looks the cab they called could not find their location so that they're going to be quite late. Mai pen rai.

thai-culture.jpg

Thais Never Get Angry - I hear so many westerners saying "Thais never get angry", "My Thai girlfriend is always so relaxed. She never gets mad" and it always makes me grin. What many westerners who do not Thailand culture do not comprehend is this. Thais do not like to lose their tempers, as it means they've 'lost face'. So they are going to hold it inside and not express what they are truly feeling. However, when their negative emotions have been held by a Thai inside long enough, something eventually has to blow. And it does. When a Thai does get upset, they can be the most terrifying, most out of control human being you'll ever meet as many learn this here now western guys have learned to their detriment with their Thai girlfriends or wives.

We're usually happy just to relax. We have a lot of resorts with swimming pools for the click over here kids, the beach. They prefer going to Central, a substantial mall, where they can cruise around and be 'cool.' We go to the theater often. My earliest plays football, so most weekends we've a match. The children have sleepovers with friends. We have a lot of family friends we spend time with in the evenings. All these are times when the grownups have fun and also the kids can run wild also- suits everyone!

All Thai Girls Are For Sale - Many westerners come to Thailand with the notion the nation is full of prostitutes and everything revolves around buying and selling Thai women. Nothing is more offensive to Thais. I have seen western guys embarrass themselves by propositioning well-educated, professional Thai women on the street and asking them "How much?" for their 'services'. These guys are fortunate most Thai women are very considerate and well-mannered as western women would have smacked them by now.

Each Atrium Boutique Hotel Apartment has a refrigerator as well as a mini-bar. Security wise, you may rest assured as each room has its own safe box and 24 hour surveillance is also done.

The thing that you just DO NOT want to do is to take offense at being called a farang. Now I've known farangs (sorry, I mean Westerners, or foreigners!) that take offense at being called that. As it's what it is, but honestly, you can't fight with Thai culture. It is best to accept the situation as a Thai man might, with a straightforward 'may write rai,' or 'that's cool.' (It's Okay).

Okay, you still what to build that Thai house? It is suggested you start looking online for house plans and uncap another Singha beer. However , before you do that, why don't we visit a pub down the road. I understand an expat there who has had a Thai house assembled and owns his seat in the tavern. He might manage to assist you to build that dream house (and I Will get a 5% cut).
TAG •

Articles