Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
It was a hot Summer's day. I was spending the day walking with my girlfriend Jade. Jade was very attractive. Brunette, silky hair just below shoulder height, a cute face, toned body, a slightly large behind and boobs that were like cushions that you could sleep on. Although Jade did not want me sleeping too often, and certainly wanted her boobs to be used for other reasons, than a cushion. There was one thing that drove me crazy about Jade; when she bit down on her lip. For most, the face would just be awkward, to me it drove me insane to the point where I envied her teeth who got to bite down on those soft, light lips. Our relationship was full of jokes, and as a couple those jokes could include sexual jokes, which made it all the more funnier. We'd been walking for a while in the heat the sweat was getting to both of us. "Wow, I don't think I've seen you sweat this much with your clothes on" she teased. "Really, you're lecturing me about having my clothes off?" I replied. "You're the biggest exhibitionist I know, you get naked at basically at every party slut." "If I'm a slut, that makes you a manwhore, and judging by last night, not a very good one at that..." "you bitch" "you know I'm only joking, your cock did fine last night, he got more encouragement from being in my mouth though" "everything gets more encouraged when it's in your mouth" She playfully hits me in the arm whilst laughing. We then approach a lake. "I feel like a swim" she says "What, right here?" "No genius I mean over there on the fucking hill" "But we don't have any swimsuits" "Oh really? I didn't notice. Well I guess I'm going to have to naked then" she replies teasingly "Naked? But you can go with underwear on?" "Listen, there is no way in hell, I am missing this chance, there is no way in hell, I'm wearing anything, I am skinny dipping in this lake. If you want to join me you can, but don't bother coming in if your not wearing the same swimsuit as me" She began to strip, her flip flops off, her tank top off, her short shorts off, then she looks at me, as if to say: "come and get it" with her look, she removes her bra, unleashing those soft, gigantic bubbles, glistening and reflecting in the sunlight. You wonder how she keeps them a secret. I stare at her heavenly breasts, with a perfect cherry nipples to round them off at the centre Then I didn't have time to drool over them, as she turns round towards me to send a message. She bends down, pulls down her panties and exposes herself. Her round, bootiful ass protrudes right in front of me, with a hint of her tight, glorious pussy showing through, as she vulnerably bends over. She is completely naked. I've seen her naked many times, but each time I see her like this, each time I see her in her natural form, with her hair hanging down savagely due to the removal of clothes, her face full of excitement due to the thrill of her nakedness, her breasts perked up round and soft with hardening nipples, a toned body with a full belly and a large and round belly button, a tight pussy waiting to explode with juice, and legs that go on for days. As I stood and admired her naked form, she entered the water, the cold makes her jump, making her tits more prominent, as she lets out a delightful squeal. "Skinny dipping in a lake wasn't such a good idea now was it you naked bitch" "Oh I'm naked? Glad you noticed. You know what you are if you don't come in?" "What?" I ask, engaged in our verbal repartee. She then holds her breath, dives underwater, and resurfaces upside down, spreading her legs, so her pussy is visible as she taunts me as well as making my manhood mpl studio updates want to explode with joy. As she resurfaces, she gives me a look full of horniness, and then...she bites down on her lip, the one thing I can't resist. "So are you coming in, or do I have to come out and pull you by that massive erection you have so that you fall in?" I strip as quickly as possible, she did it with pleasure, I did it with necessity, within 30 seconds, I was as butt naked as her. "OMG, look at that dick" she called out, as I was on a rage of manliness, wanting to do that bitch there and then, but instead I cooled down by jumping in the water. We frolicked for a bit, splashing water at each other, before we both dived underwater and saw each other's naked bodies. We then came up again (not the only thing that came up again), and kissed, soon after, I couldn't control myself, she felt my erection hit against her belly, almost piercing her marvellous belly button. "So you and your friend are excited?" "Well he's hanging with a hot naked chick what do you expect?" "I expect him to go so far into my pussy's mouth, that she can't take it anymore and has to tell me to scream" At that point I snapped. I swept for her and kissed her passionately as we left the water, our bodies drenched in water, almost like a warning of what was to cum for her. I forced her onto the ground on a grassy area, as we turned round, I noticed her asshole being invaded by grass and streaks of green across her cute belly. We looked into each other's eyes, as it was only fair that I warn her through love, of the way that I was about to treat her and penetrate her carefree like a whore. Climbing on top of her, as she is fully submerged in the grass, I press my eager erection into her unexpected pussy, to which she lets out a terrified look and groan, frightful and intense. I get her used to the fact that I am doing press ups straight into her vagina, by penetrating her again. This time the grunt is even louder. Her body is tense, and she does not know what to expect, but if she mocks and acts like a bitch, then I will fuck her like a bitch, and show her why the only thing that should coming in and out of that mouth is my penis. I begin to go faster, she moans even more, this time, I begin to press against her tits, stimulating her rock hard nipples. She pulls me towards her for relief as we kiss, but I persist in fucking her. I go deeper, harder, deeper, harder, she moans louder and louder and louder! She's going to cum! She screams out repeatedly, at least 7 times: "I'M YOUR FUCKBUNNY I'M GOING TO CUM, I'M YOUR FUCKBUNNY I'M GOING TO CUM". I reprimand her, for wanting to cum, saying good girls don't cum, only dirty sluts cum, and if she cums, she's my whore. I repeat this to her, but I keep going deeper and faster, into her juicy pussy, filling it with my dick's enthusiasm, until I hear her extremely loud screams filling out the entire lake nudes erotica and scaring the wildlife cease. She then lets out one last pant, which signifies that she's cum, I feel the wetness emanating from her tender vagina, all over my erection. She then signals to stop. Out of breath, she lays on her back, with a hand on her belly, which is puffing in and out to the extreme, emphasising the belly button that I love. She notices I'm still erect and can power through. "Let me deal with that", she says, pointing and noticing my proud manhood. "This is your reward and his reward for making me scream". She keeps me laying down, as she approaches me on her all 4s, with her breasts in an excellent position, as they heave in a shade of sunlight. "Oh and by the way, you're right. I am your whore.", she casually mentions, as she proceeds to tease my penis, first grabbing, then licking, before sucking my dick like a banana, making the forbidden fruit explode in her mouth, as like the whore she is, she gratuitously accepts. All worn out, she tries to wipe grass from her ass, as she ends up mistakenly posing by shoving her ass closer to me. We decide to just wash off in the river, and try a cheeky nude anya nude run to dry off. We then get dressed reluctantly, as we could stay without restrictions and clothes for eternity, and then begin to walk back. "So skinny dipping's fun isn't it?" I remark." "Obviously. That's what I was trying to tell you. From now on, we skinny dip everytime. Both of us!" "Are you kidding me? What even in front of loads of people?" "Of course, like you said earlier, I've done it loads of times. And I think your friend down there would mplstudio appreciate it too after what it made him do" AnacondaGotaStayHigh

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
5106 Apple Watch バンド LawerenceByles429547 2015.10.04 2
5105 Apple Mackintosh Watch Review KathieZhang699829900 2015.10.16 6
5104 Apple Mac Desktop Wallpapers WallpapersHigh.com icijyfyq 2023.02.10 7
5103 Apple Logo 3D Wallpapers absolutely free uxuwoqem 2023.07.25 6
5102 Apple Eyes Proving Yard For Self-impulsive Car, News Report Says RaulPalladino25 2015.10.16 29
5101 Apple Eyes Proving Yard For Self-driving Car, Report Card Says LavonStrouse69051 2015.10.16 26
5100 Apple Eyes Proving Settlings For Self-driving Car, Paper Says MalissaBurnes96101 2015.10.16 5
5099 Apple 6s Kılıf ElisaCalabrese8 2015.10.17 9
5098 Appendage Images Whitethorn Routine Mirrors Into Museum Pieces DakotaThreatt905 2015.10.17 1
5097 Appearance Your Very Best By Using These Excellent Nutrients Tips ASDDeana5438427344 2015.10.18 39
5096 Appear Beneath For Any Excellent Tips About Baseball ArchieHay52706990251 2015.10.18 2
5095 Appealing Auto Facts RonU354634426283 2015.10.17 14
5094 Apparent-Reduce Assistance Of Kaspersky Coupon Code 2019 - The Least Difficult Routes MagdaMauer590969076 2015.10.17 6
5093 Aplicación Para Editar Fotografías E Imágenes BryantX533848313257 2015.10.16 10
5092 APK Implosion Never Lose Hope VER. One..6 ModAPK Mega Mod GenesisSalmond5 2015.10.16 7
5091 Api Selimut - Alat Trouble-Free Dan Berharga Untuk Darurat Api ArturoWeathers17490 2015.10.16 6
5090 Apartments For Firsttime Home Buyers SadyeA260421843 2015.10.18 2
5089 Apartments For First-Time Home Buyers BryceSherrard940 2015.10.18 3
5088 Apartments For First-Time Home Buyers HwaBarrera23199713 2015.10.18 4
5087 Apartments For First Time Home Buyers JessAli1784742073149 2015.10.18 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2962 2963 2964 2965 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0