Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
For the first fifteen seconds that she was completely undressed, Hilbrandt only stared at her, mouth open, jaw damned near on the floor. Aly had to wonder how long it had been since her vice principal had taken his wife’s clothes off because standing in front of her, he looked like a deer in headlights, unblinking as he gawked at her naked form and stroked his cock furiously, finally snapping out of it when she cracked a smile. Hilbrandt had to laugh at himself. "You are… a beautiful girl, Alison. I think you know that." "Thank you, sir." Hilbrandt gritted his teeth as he jerked himself off. "Oh… yeah. Alison, do me a favor, sweetheart, and hold your hair up for me. Yeah, just like that, bring it all up. With both hands." The vice principal nodded zealously as she brought her elbows over her head, holding her hair in a long, perky ponytail. "That’s beautiful," Hilbrandt nodded. "Now give your breasts a little shake for me. Just like that. Perfect. Perfect, perfect," he practically growled under his breath as Aly shimmied for him, giggling as she watched her breasts bounce from side to side, still going even when she stopped. Hilbrandt was going nuts for it. He was holding onto the back of a chair now, going red and making a funny face. It seemed to come as a surprise to him when he came. Aly held in her giggle as she helped Vice Principal Hilbrandt clean up, since he was completely spent from blowing his load to her shaking tits. That was kind of fun, she thought. "See?" Hilbrandt panted when he finally caught his breath. "Everybody does it, Alison." He smiled appreciatively when she zipped his pants for him. "I’m so glad you showed me," Aly sighed gratefully. "It makes me feel so much better," she said, finding him so very funny. Yes, he most certainly entertained her. Unfortunately, he didn’t quite get her off. She’d hoped to get a chance to start pleasuring herself while he did the same, but their hot moment didn't last nearly long enough. It’s okay, Aly thought as she got dressed again. Judging from the way Hilbrandt acted after coming – like he’d just run a K – he wasn’t the man for the job. But hopefully, he would be good for something. "Oh, Vice Principal Hilbrandt," Aly chirped. "Before you go, will you write me a hall pass?" Armed with just that, Aly left the room to go find Mr. Hale. After all, he had asked her to check in with him. But to her dismay, he wasn’t in his classroom and she couldn’t find him anywhere. Damn it, Aly cursed, starting to get impatient. She could very well just go to the bathroom or even her car and pleasure herself but that seemed like a waste after all the fun today. It had all been so hot and unexpected that she was getting greedy – she wanted more. Now, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to get off without some sort of especially naughty thrill. So when she confirmed with the office that Mr. Hale for some reason "left for the day with an emergency," she stewed for all of a minute before going for Plan B. Or really, Plan M. Strolling down the hall, she made a right turn for the weight room, where Coach Murphy was known to squat and lift before the day ended and he had to start practice. Aly bit her lip back as she neared the door, getting a better and better sound of Coach grunting like a beast with every squat or lift that he was doing, eventually racking his weight with a heavy slam and letting out a masculine growl that had Aly’s panties so soaked they felt like they might just rip in half soon. "Um, Coach?" Aly called out, knocking on the door. Coach turned with instinctive irritation but the second he saw that it was Aly, he tore off his chunky headphones and rushed over to her. "Aly!" he stared down at her outfit, looking disappointed that it was dry. "You come here for that pep talk, sweetheart?" He gave her a big grin. Her rather, he gave her tits a big grin. "Yeah, I’m just… in the worst mood now and I’m just feeling so low. In fact, I’ve been feeling low." Coach frowned sympathetically, rubbing her shoulder, not once taking his eyes off of her rack. "Man, I’m sorry, Aly." He finally looked up at her. "Well, you know, lifting is always my way of blowing off steam. I’m not saying you have to bench two-fifty – ha-ha! – but I think fitness in general is a really good mood booster." Aly was surprised by his genuine answer. "Okay, but that seems like more of a long-term solution. I was kind of hoping to feel better like, right now." "Perfect! Let’s get it rolling with a fitness evaluation." Ugh, you stupid meathead. "Coach, I was really looking for more of a – " Aly cut herself off. "Wait… are you talking about those tests where you see how many push-ups and jumping jacks I can do?" "Yeah. Among other things." Well, that could be fun. Aly flashed him a bright, peppy smile. "Actually, that sounds like a great idea." To Aly’s delight, they got started on jumping jacks. "I’m not wearing a sports bra. Is that okay?" Aly asked. Coach blinked at her, his stupid mouth wide hung open. But suddenly, it broke into a crooked grin. "Oh... yeah! Yeah, that should be fine. Totally fine." So Aly started. One. Two. Three. Every jumping jack had her tits bouncing so hard it hurt her. But whatever pain she felt was negated by the way Coach absolutely gaped at her. Mm, how I love sweatpants, she purred silently, noticing a bit of movement under the cloth of Coach’s pants as she jumped higher and higher, trying again for an "accidental" nip slip. Yes, she grinned when it happened with her right breast, acting totally oblivious as she continued her workout, Coach’s eyes just about popping out of his head. "Oh yeah. Very good, keep going," he said, putting on his serious voice as he quickly turned around, readjusted his junk, and then turned back. Aly smiled, knowing well that he’d just tucked his erection into his waistband. If he was already that hard, there was no way they were going to end the period without some good ol’ dirty fun. "Okay - omigosh, I think that’s all I can do," Aly giggled, breathing hard. "Oh, well, you did great. That was fantastic," Coach grinned, his eyes positively gleaming as she panted so dramatically with one perfect tit out. "Now eyes up, I want you to follow me to the cardio machines. We’re gonna do some running," he said, watching her closely, making sure she didn’t notice her wardrobe malfunction and ruin his fun. Of course, she pretended not to, getting onto the treadmill with a bounce in her step. "I’m already feeling better, Coach," she smiled sweetly at him. "I feel like I’m about to run a mile!" "Oh, sweetie, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that," Coach groaned. And with that, he started her machine. She yelped playfully as he put her immediately on a high speed. Goal: get your other boob to fall out, Aly told herself, eyes forward as she ran her heart out with Coach watching tightly. "Yeah, that’s nice, very nice," he encouraged her, nodding with excitement as her other breast rose slowly, slowly, threatening to spill from her top. "Yes, yes, go, go, go," Coach cheered unblinkingly, waiting anxiously to see both tits. He jammed his finger on the speed button, forcing Aly to run faster and faster till her other breast popped out for him. "Yes, nice!" He pumped his fist when it finally happened, presenting him with what he'd been aching so badly to see: both tits out, naked and tantalizing in the way they bounced. But thanks to the movement of his victorious cheer, his rock-hard cock slipped from his waistband, pitching a giant tent under his sweats. "Oh my God!" Aly couldn’t help her immediate reaction – he was just… huge. Monstrous. Coach looked down and froze. Aly could see the cogs in his simple brain working hard to come up with an explanation. "Oh... yeah, don’t worry about that, Aly, that’s perfectly normal when you’re working out," he laughed nervously, eyeing her to see if she’d bought it. "Yeah, you know, blood’s pumping," he nodded, gaining confidence in his excuse. "So honestly, it means that you’re doing it right. It means you’re really getting your juices flowing. In fact! It’s the same with girls. Yeah. Something about the release of endorphins and stuff. It’s similar to sexual arousal, which is why you might be… you know, wet right now." "Wet? You mean sweaty?" Aly played clueless. "Oh, that too, but I'm talking about your, uh, your... pussy. I'm hoping it's pretty wet right now," Coach licked his lips but quickly caught himself. "I mean, because, you know! That means I’m doing my job right." Aly wanted to crack up in his face – he was so earnest, trying so hard to convince her. She had probably just worked his brain to maximum capacity coming up with that speech. "Wow, that’s so interesting," Aly bought it breathlessly, still running, both naked tits bouncing around for Coach Murphy to freely stroke his cock over. He actually went ahead and stuck his hand down his pants to give himself a tug as Aly kept on trucking, damned near smacking herself in the chin with her own firm but wildly bouncing breasts. When she finally stopped, she really had to catch her breath for a bit. "Holy shit," she cursed. "You alright? You dizzy?" Coach asked. Aly considered it. Sure, I’ll be dizzy, she ran with the idea. Fluttering her eyes, she sidestepped like a drunk till she fell right into Coach’s arms. "Oh God, I’m sorry, I’m so lightheaded!" she breathed, going limp in his arms. Clumsily, he caught her, trying to prop her back up on her feet. Along the way, his hands groped just about everywhere, taking the opportunity to rub all over, squeeze here and there. Aly fucking loved it. And she fucking loved that Coach Murphy was stupid enough to think she was buying his flat-out groping as part of the fitness eval. No way was she going to end this period without getting off. "Man, you know what, Aly?" Coach grunted to keep his arousal contained. "I think worked you too hard. Let’s take a break in my office." In the windowless room, Coach sat Aly on his chair and gave her some water to drink. He watched her gulp it down while massaging her "sore" muscles. The tent of his sweatpants stood higher when she casually cupped her breasts. "Oh, I didn’t even know they popped out! I guess that means I was running really hard right?" she asked, blinking at Coach for approval. "Oh, yeah. Definitely. That means you were doing a really good job, sweetheart." "Ugh, I’m so glad. And is it normal for my boobs to be so sore?" she asked, setting down the water to massage herself with both hands. She really went for it, kneading her massive tits, smashing them together, moving them in circular motions - all the while giving him the most curious, doe-eyed look. "Oh… yeah. Oh yeah, Aly, that’s super normal. Rubbing them like that helps though. In fact, let me show you how I usually do breast massages," Coach said, finally taking initiative. Rolling out a yoga mat, he had Aly lay on top of it, kneeling above her midsection and suddenly clamping two massive hands down on her breasts. Aly moaned. She couldn’t even help it. "See? That feels good doesn’t it?" He was thoroughly pleased with himself as he pushed her breasts up and against each other, his cock hanging heavy between his legs and dragging over her flat stomach. Aly gasped with surprise when he suddenly took her nipple in his mouth and began sucking. "Coach! What’s that part for?" she asked. "Oh, you know," he flicked his tongue over it, "just to relax you. To, uh, regulate the flow of blood. Get it pumping at a normal pace again." Oh my God, what delightful bullshit, Aly giggled at his dumbass words. "Oh, yeah, I think I feel it happening," she marveled in fake awe, though the pleasure was real. She closed her eyes, reveling in the feeling of Coach Murphy’s warm, wet tongue swirling around her tight nipple. "Oh my God, yeah… that feels so nice… a little harder, Coach please." He happily obliged, massaging and tasting her breasts. Aly had no idea how long she let it go on for, absolutely losing herself in the pleasure as she clamped Coach’s cock between her thighs, swiveling her hips and grinding her clit against his hard shaft. The way he grunted had her close to coming from that alone. She was so close, her muscles clenching, her sweet body bucking under him as he kept sucking her nipples. But just as the shrill bell sounded, Aly heard a voice. "What the flying fuck?" She and Coach both snapped their heads up to see the door swung open. Oh, fucking shit. Standing there was her math tutor, his jaw dropped open as he watched his football coach’s lips smacking off his crush’s perfect, pink nipple with a naughty, wet pop sound. And with that last twinge of excitement, Aly’s hanky-panky with Coach Murphy came to a torturous end, her pussy still wet and aching mpl studio girls for release. Coach chased after her for a little but Aly wound up running off campus, cutting the rest of her classes that day and leaving school to drive the hell away. It sucked that she had to do this but she knew who could do the job as far as making her come till her insides rattled and she could barely fucking see, and she hated him with every fiber of her being, but after the disastrous day that she had, she needed him desperately. So she went home. alison

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
2 Mpl Studios Free - The Basics Of Mpl Studio Videos That You Can Benefit From Starting Today ErnestineNoll9492 2015.10.18 7
» Mpl Alisa - 6 Ways To Get Through To Your Maya Mpl Studios StephanStrahan86126 2015.10.18 8
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0