Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

My girl and I had been fantasizing about a threesome for a while now. When having sex we would sometimes fantasize about how a threesome would be and even had a friend of ours in mind. After maybe two or three months, there was an opportunity where that particular friend would visit us for diner and had planned to stay the night. My girl and I already fantasized about if this could get real and if there was a chance, we would go for it. We had never mentioned this to our friend or even given her any hints.

When the day finally arrived, we had a great diner and very lovely evening. Eventually we all decided to go to bed. Our friend would be staying in the guest room. My girl and I were in bed and again discussed whether we should try this or not. We were both very excited and nervous. We decided to go for it. So my girl got out of bed, went into the guest room and asked our friend if she wanted to chat some more in our room. The three of use than sat on the bed and chatted a little but within a few minutes my girl changed the subject to sex and went even further by telling that we had fantasized about a threesome with her.

She was stunned hearing this and didn’t know what to do. She asked: "What do you expect from me now?". We asked if she wanted to try this threesome. She said yes and then again there was this awkward situation of what the next step would be. My girl took the initiative and kissed her on her mouth and they started making out.

I was sitting in between and watching them kiss got me hard very quickly. Their hands were now exploring each others breasts through their t-shirts. Suddenly things went pretty fast and it got real hot. My girl took off the shirt of our friend and I was looking at some beautiful tits and reached out to grab them. Our friend then lifted the shirt of my girl and sucked on her nipples. Then our friend turned to me, she moved in a little closer and passionately kissed me and grabbed my cock through my shorts. I was so hard it almost hurt. Without hesitation she then put her hand in my shorts and again grabbed my cock and pulled it out. She then almost dove down to take my cock in her mouth and started sucking me off. With every stroked she twisted my cock a little and squeezed it very firmly. Damn that felt good.

While our friend was sucking me, I could see my girl sitting behind our friend and she removed her slip. She started slowly fingering her from behind and all I could hear was a big moan from our friend who had my cock in her mouth. After a while we changed positions because I needed a little time-out. Both girls now laid on top of each other and passionately kissed and played with their clits. I felt I could join again and joined them in their kissing. Our friend then asked my girl if I was allowed to fuck her, if she was still OK with all this. Seeing and hearing my girl say: "Yes, lay down and let him fuck you" was a fantasy come true.

Our friend turned around and went to lay on her back and I moved in between her legs and first licked her pussy. From all the excitement she had become very wet, but I also learned in future play nights that she always got very wet very easily. I then sat on my knees and tried to slide my dick in her. In the meanwhile my girl had move closer to us, sat on her knees and was watching us very closely and fingering herself. That is when a little problem arose, because I couldn’t get my dick inside our friend. She kept doing a strange thing with her hips which made it difficult for me. I then moved over and went to lay on my back and asked our friend to come sit on my dick, which would make it easier I hope. My girl took my dick in her mouth to make my dick wet, then told our friend to sit on it and even held my dick in her hand to help guide it into the wet pussy of our friend. It was a very great view seeing my girl hold my dick so our friend could slide over it. When she lowered herself on my dick it felt great. She started riding me slowly and next to my head I could see my girl sitting playing with herself. I told my girl to come closer so I could lick her pussy. She moved to me and sat on my face and then started kissing our friend again.

For me there was a lot going on suddenly. Licking my girl’s pussy in a way I’ve never done before, feeling our friend slide up and down on my cock and using the mirror from the bedroom closet I could see how they were making out and stroking their tits. With all this excitement I was surprised I hadn’t blown my load already. The moaning of our friend got louder and when my girl started running her fingers over our friend’s clit while she was now pounding my cock, our friend quickly got a big orgasm. She started shaking and pound me hard for a few last strokes and then I could feel her squirting. It was the first time I ever felt someone squirt and was a little surprised by it. I could just feel all her wetness run over my balls on to the bed. It felt great.

After our friend had recovered a little, they decided to change positions. Now my girl began to ride me and I could feel and hear she wouldn’t take long. Our friend sat on my face and instead of gently riding my face, she put both hands on my chest so she could lift herself a little and really ride her clit on my tongue. Again she was very wet and I did my utmost to try and keep up with her without injuring my tongue. Then they both started screaming, almost in sync and stepped up their pace. My girl riding my cock and our friend pushing her pussy even harder on my face. Hearing them cum at the same time was more then I could have asked for. Our friend soaked my face and the bed again and my girl later told me she had one of her best orgasms then. What really surprised me was that I hadn’t cum yet. Usually during normal sex, I can’t go on that long, so this was really amazing.

When they both saw my dick still hard and jumping, our friend again asked if I could fuck her and my girl pushed our friend in doggy style position, took my dick and helped me slide into our friend from behind. I slowly started sliding in and out that very wet pussy. I was looking at a very beautiful ass and could get a really good grab on her hips. I started moving faster and pounding harder, pulling her even harder on my dick. I could hear her moaning and yelling at me to fuck her hard. My girl sat next to us with her legs wide, giving me a full view of how she was fingering herself. I stepped up my pace and pounded her as hard as I could. Then I heard her cum, she started shaking and I felt her juices running over my dick and balls. That was all I needed and with a few last pounds I blew my load inside her. When I then pulled out of her and my girl saw my cum dripping out of our friends pussy, it was all she needed to get her second orgasm that night.

After cleaning the sheets, we went to sleep in the same bed. I was laying in the middle with bother girls in my arms on my chest. I fell a sleep with the biggest smile on my face ever.

submitted by Sjatje [link] [comment]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
53805 Asian Guy Dating: What To Anticipate? KitMccrary446066650 2015.10.18 3
53804 Keeping Your Copy Machine EfrainO72584623251 2015.10.18 7
53803 Asian Theme Wedding Favors Errol917271422921 2015.10.18 2
53802 7 Keys To Entice Asian Girls HaroldGarnsey05 2015.10.18 7
53801 What Causes Forced Marriages? How Do We Stop Forced Marriages? EmmettDurham25201465 2015.10.18 2
53800 Relationship Asian Woman Made Easy GertieNorwood257472 2015.10.18 6
53799 A Notice To Those Who Misuse The Copy Machine LizzieMorisset36 2015.10.18 2
53798 Delays Within Toddler Language Development ShaneKibble6581113562 2015.10.18 7
53797 How You Can Construct A Gokart - 6 Important Notes About Belt Drives LynellBrauer7616 2015.10.18 2
53796 Tips To Improve Your Master Cleanse Recipe Success! FerneWellman825826276 2015.10.18 7
53795 Production Processes - Gravity Die Spreading KerriBaylee386819999 2015.10.18 8
53794 Asian Theme Wedding Favors - Gifts With An Asian Flavor AlbertProbert4193091 2015.10.18 7
53793 Slim Patch - Smart Way To Lose 10 Pounds And More In 30 Days LouisMendes5208579 2015.10.18 52
53792 Dating Expert Tips On To Im Or Never To Im, That Is The Question ChristoperKav564996 2015.10.18 2
53791 Learn Spanish Cds - Prior To Starting Any Language Course, 4 Items You Need To Know CarlosHawley6304448 2015.10.18 5
53790 Top Seven Home-staging Mistakes LorenzoMaio627074793 2015.10.18 5
53789 Tips To Enhance Your Property RoxanneMontague70 2015.10.18 2
53788 Home Loans & Home Mortgage Services. JerilynOKeeffe14 2015.10.18 6
53787 Speeding Ticket Lawyer, Speeding Tickets FlorenciaColson08809 2015.10.18 58
53786 American Women Do Not Like Asian Ladies? MonserratePickles8 2015.10.18 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0