Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

amateur pics galleriesI had been away at school for a while now, and was excited to get to see my friends and family, especially my dog. I was a whole different type of excited to be my long distance boyfriend, P, just the thought of being next to him make my insides warm, and my heartbeat faster. It had been such a long car ride home, it felt good to stand and finally be home, and sure enough P was waiting at my house for me. I didn’t realize how much nude amateurs gallery I missed him until I saw his tall lean body awaiting my embrace, his light hazel and blue eyes checking me out and his soft lips. I instantly began to feel my excitement between my legs. We kissed so urgently as to make up for lost time, our tongues were wrapping around each other. P pulled me closer to him and he placed one hand on my waist, and the other started expertly exploring my body. First gliding down to my ass, then back up to my waist, then even higher as he reached for my c sized breast. I could feel his excitement pressing on my stomach, I pulled away and just looked at him, and he looked at me, sharing a secret thought. It was late and everyone was asleep so we figured we would have some long awaited fun. I led him to a couch in my basement so we would have no chance of being found. I sat him down on the couch and pulled his pants off him, I wanted him so badly. I straddled him making sure that his large hard cock could feel my wet panties as we continued to make out. He finally started to take off my shirt and my bra revealing my tits. He began playing with them, tugging at my nipples, and kneading my breasts. He stopped kissing me long enough to kiss my tits, swirling his tongue around each of my hard nipples. I let a little moan escape my lips, knowing it would excite him further. I started pulling at his shirt and it finally came off, and I started sucking on his lower lip, mixing it with small kisses, then back to sucking. I did this as I moved my way from his lips across his perfect jawline to his ear, then to his neck. My bare chest was rubbing up against his, our bodies exchanging heat. I continued my way down stopping at each of his nipples to return the favor, then along his stomach and happy tail. I made sure to kiss where his thighs meet his body, and his inner thighs. I could see the precum on the tip of his cock so I knew he wanted some type of release. I began to cup and play with his balls, kissing and licking them, while I just held his dick. I still thought he needed a little more teasing so I began to switch the sides I was kissing him on, each time stopping in the middle to give his waiting member a kiss that was a little longer than the last until finally my tongue was swirling around the head of his cock. I loved tasting his excitement, knowing it was all for me. I started taking more and more of his large cock until it was choking me, and the whole thing was in my wet mouth. I love when he pushes my head even further on his cock, grabbing my long blonde hair he began to push and release my head to meet his thrusting hips. I stopped suddenly and he looked confused, ripped from his bliss, but I just gave him a smirk, got up turned around and bent at my waist taking of my soaking panties and giving him a full view of everything that is his. I went to straddle him, but he flipped me onto my back and said "its ur turn for torture." He pulled off my short skirt I was still wearing and pushed my legs open. I could feel my pussy wet with need and anticipation. It was throbbing I needed him so bad. He didn’t lie when he said he was going to torture me. He started by slowly licking his way from my wet pussy to my hard clit. He then encircled it with his tongues then slowly made his way back to my pussy where he traced the entrance into me with his warm tongue. He did this about three more times while I grinded into his face needing more. Then he began to slowly enter me with his tongue, and move it around. It was so warm and felt so different than his stiff cock inside me, more muscle-y. It was amazing. I reached down to rub my clit, but he quickly move it away, not allowing me to pleasure myself. He instead took his tongue and focused on my clit, which always makes me cum, but he stopped before I could, saying it was payback for earlier. He made his way up to me and kissed my neck, I could feel his cock between my legs, rubbing on my pussy and didn’t want to wait any longer. I made him sit on the couch as I slowing lowered myself onto his cock, letting it slowly stretch me until I had it all the way inside me. Then I went wild, bouncing up and down on his cock while he watched and played with my tits. It felt so good to finally feel his hard dick inside of me. I would take him deep grinding my hips into him then I would start moving up and down again. I could feel my soaking wet pussy clenching tighter and tighter onto his rock hard dick as I was getting closer and closer to cumming. When I was at the top of his dick he pushed me down hard onto his cock, making him groan and me gasp. I was so close to cumming I kept grinding myself on him and I finally came, but he was close too; so I, unfortunately, was still in the middle of climaxing while he slid out and exploded his load my mouth as I sucked every last drop up, enjoying the taste of him in my mouth. Even after he finished unloading into my mouth, I kept licking and sucking him to make sure I didn’t miss any, making him shake and groan with pleasure. Afterwards, we just laid next to each other happy to finally be with each other, never wanting to leave. It was late though and P had to leave, so I walked him out giving him one last show while I put on my clothes. We hugged and kissed each other wishing it was tomorrow so we would be together again. I went up to my bed and was already missing him. It’s tough being so far apart for so long, then being so close but not being able to see each other. Laying in bed I decided I wasn’t yet done with him, and wanted to tease him more, I stripped down once more and started sending him naughty pics, letting him anticipate tomorrow even more. Catzilla74 [1 comment]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6525 Xerox Copy Models: The Hub Of The Office Bobbye79V486029 2015.10.18 2
6524 Xerox Copy Models: The Office's Center AlexandriaKellogg085 2015.10.18 3
6523 Xerox Copy Models: The Office's Center TyroneRosas0679005 2015.10.18 7
6522 Xerox Copy Products: The Heart Of The Office MartyBoling1093945 2015.10.17 14
6521 Xerox Copy Products: The Heart Of The Office HeidiRudolph26450 2015.10.18 9
6520 Xerox Copy Products: The Hub Of The Office GeraldoMattox283 2015.10.17 3
6519 Xerox Copy Products: The Hub Of The Office MarcelaKnowlton142 2015.10.17 9
6518 Xerox Copy Products: The Office's Heart TammaraCantor52546 2015.10.18 6
6517 Xerox Printers's History TaniaLha2849775832 2015.10.17 7
6516 Xerox Printers's History BritneyHedges2417 2015.10.17 8
6515 Xerox Printers's History RodgerCrowther927 2015.10.17 5
6514 Xerox Printers's History LannyMaselli85403758 2015.10.17 6
6513 Xerox Printers's History JodiLedford123446710 2015.10.17 3
6512 Xerox Printers's History FlynnSaltau2656 2015.10.17 10
6511 Xerox Printers's History CedricWatsford3517763 2015.10.18 3
6510 Xerox Printers's History HiramPrendiville264 2015.10.18 7
6509 Xerox Printers's History Rubye69C8115997247999 2015.10.18 11
6508 Xerox Workcentre 5632 Review JoycelynLambie2 2015.10.17 7
6507 Xerox Workcentre 5632 Review LidiaReyna54342064 2015.10.17 13
6506 Xerox Workcentre 5632 Review MoniqueIbbott9563941 2015.10.17 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0