Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
It's 4 o'clock on a Friday afternoon and I've run out of fucks to give about work so here goes. I've been thinking about writing this down for a while so indulge me. If I hurry I may be able to actually post this instead of just throwing it away but I can't promise I'll have time for any kind of proofreading. So if there are typos and incoherent sentences, I don't need to hear it. If you're ok with that (and you're fucking better be) then here we go. By all accounts by the standards of this sub I'm an old geezer. I'm pushing 40. I've got a kid. But that wasn't so six years ago. The year was glorious 2008. The year all fucking hell broke loose. I was working as a tech for a big (in my country at least, though probably not in yours) investment bank. My job was to actually implement all the crazy ideas those highly paid analysts came up with to do complex derivatives valuations. Sounds exciting right? I'm sure you're fucking thrilled. I'm sure you want to hear absolutely fucking everything about it. (Oh right never mind) It was fine. It was a job. The hours were long but the pay was good. Big banks have plenty of that to go around. But then shit happened. Lehman Brothers happened. Bear Stearns happened. Suddenly all those fancy pants models those bright analysts had devised were suddenly worth shit. We had to redo everything. Long hours became 24/7 hours. My social life went DOA. From mid-September on we'd be in the office at six in the morning till wait past ten. My mind was frayed. My nerves were shot. And I was one of the lucky ones. One of the few who managed through it without going through a goddamn collapse. To help deal with the workload the bank recruited fresh meat at great cost. Pulled some kids out of their Ph.D. programs with promises of beds made of gold. Suddenly I was team leader with a half dozen near-interns to wrangle. My shit ton of stress somehow got multiplied six-fold. One of those new recruits was Julia. And I'm sure you've already figured out that if I mention her right now it's because she's the girl who's getting fucked later on. Bravo. Give yourself a fucking medal for figuring that one out. She was twenty-four but I would have swore when I first saw her she couldn't have been a day over eighteen. That's how out of touch I was. Can't even tell the fucking difference between twenty-four and eighteen. Just over five feetwhen she wore two inch heels. Barefoot her head barely reached my shoulder. Cute though. And those curves. If you could somehow not notice how short she was, she had legs and hips of a six feet tall amazon. And hair. Yes, she had hair (on her head you stupid bastards, she wasn't a sasquatch) Hair so long it touched her ass. Light brown, dark blonde, whatever that color is called. Around Christmas the bank figured it should throw a big bash to make us forget how much it had been fucking us in the ass those last three months. So they went all out. Big ballroom in a four star hotel, great food, a live band that wasn't just some kids in high school or the principal VP's college buddy, but a real actual band that people would normally pay for to hear them play, and of course all the alcohol you could possibly intake (which, in our case, was a hell of a lot). What's her name stuck around me all night (Julia, right, that's her name). Me and Alex. Now just a quick word about Alex. Alex was my best friend at the time. My only friend, considering I hadn't seen anybody outside the office in about a hundred days. Alex was a tech team lead like me. He was the pretty one. The one analysts paraded in front of their clients so he could parrot the kind of lingo that made them all believe we had a clue as to what the fuck we were doing with their money. Alex could have those guys eating from the palm of his hand in no time. He had the chin for it, he had the eyes for it, and he could really pull off that unshaved + messy hair look. But I digress. So Julia, me and Alex hung out all evening. And we were drunk and horny so sex was very much on everyone's mind. (At that point I hadn't fucked in what? Frankly I'd rather not think about it. I was so tired when I would finally get home I didn't even have the strength to rub one out) It wasn't too long before Alex was asking her who she'd do between him or me. (I was her boss, I wasn't going to bring it up, I was staying as well-clear of any lawsuit as I possibly could, but he didn't have that problem) To which she answers: why not both? Why not indeed. I've never gone for anything like it, but with that girl? considering my current situation? why the hell not. She really should think about it, we tell her. You know, don't make any brash decision that you're going to regret the next morning. But tell you what: if at the end of the night you're still up for it, and if you're not so fucking drunk it would be statuatory rape, then by all means, you know just where to find us. From that point on she paced herself and made sure to stick to a reasonable number of drinks per hour. The velocity of her alcohol consumption turned negative to the point that when around 3 in the morning it was finally time to head home, it was with a clear head and a clearer conscience that she got into our cab. Alex's place was the closest. As soon as we walked in I had to excuse myself to visit the bathroom (a small bladder, the bane of my existence) When I stepped into the bedroom I found that they had wasted no time waiting for me (thank you very much you bloody bastard. What am I? a fucking wallflower?): she had him lying down and she was riding him cowgirl style. Both of them buck naked of course. I followed suit and took off my own clothes. I managed to get on the bouncing bed without getting thrown off like a rodeo clown and got in behind her. Her tits were great. Small but a good handful, with large teats that got very hard very fast when I grabbed them. A great ass too. So firm it was almost difficult to give it a good squeeze., though somehow I managed. It's not until I grabbed that long blondy brown hair of hers though that she really got into it. She'd been bouncing up and down on Alex's cock for a good long time now and she had the sweat to show it. Even though it was winter outside it was hot and stuffy in there and she was wet from exertion. My hand slid over her wet skin from her ass to her neck, I grabbed a handful of that thick hair (her ponytail still on) and I pulled her head back. She said "oh fuck", Alex grunted something, and I didn't let go until she was coming and shaking all over. That was orgasm number one. She collapsed on the bed panting heavily. Alex was panting too, but you astute reader will notice that he hadn't come yet. That nugget of information will be relevant later on. She had come, he hadn't, and I of course definitely had not. But then as they say: there's no time like the present, right? I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me, she got on all four and just like that it was now my turn. I had a rubber on, in case you're worried about my well-being (or hers most likely) and rubbers being what rubbers are and doing what rubbers do, I settled in for the long haul. As horny as I fucking was, and as hot as this chick was, this was going to be a while. I got sweaty, she got sweatier, and by the time we were done even the sheets were soaked. Sorry, correct that. By the time she was done the sheets were soaked. Because once again she came first. I was only about past the halfway mark when she squeezed my cock hard, buried her head in the pillow, and started shaking and trembling again. She collapsed on the bed, again, this time more than just totally spent. We took a breather, I got up to get us some water and when I came back Alex and her were fucking again and lo and behold, there she was coming again. "Jesus Christ, I told them, what is that, three times already?" Don't worry, there's more. Strangest shit I'd ever seen. It was like the girl could come on command or something. By this time she was so exhausted she barely even moved. She offered no resistance when I pulled her to the side of the bed and positioned my cock against her pussy. I was still standing up, right on the edge of the bed, and my cock was throbbing to go at it again. "Mind if I go in without a rubber?" I asked. She said it was fine as long as I didn't come inside her. I told her not to worry. That's like Chivalry for the Modern Times 101: forget about holding the door open for her or giving her your umbrella when it's raining, today's gentleman knows it's all about not coming inside a girl's pussy. But when I slid in I had to remind myself of my knightly vows. Because my fucking God that was tight. She was swollen, she was raw, and I felt every ridge and every crease on the way in. She shivered all the way, and soft like a doll she moaned when I started thrusting. I went in all the way, super slow, painfully slow, once, twice, and I shit you not before I could pump it ten times there she was moaning and shaking again. Alex stood there with eyes wide like quarters. Couldn't belive it. "What the fuck did you do to her?" He wanted to have another go. And sure enough, before you could count the pimples on her ass, the girl was coming again. Somehow something got turned on inside that tight little pussy that she couldn't turn off again. We ended up making her come a half-dozen more times. We fucked her, we fingered her. I licked her clit while Alex shoved his hand between her ass-cheeks and teased her asshole. Anything we did, she lied there flat on her back completely still until suddenly her legs would start to twitch and then there she went. I've never before had a girl come for me so often in one night before, and probably never will again (and being a married man, unless the misses suddenly develops weird sex super powers, that's bloody unlikely I love her to death, but twice in an hour and according to her my cock's suddenly growing three sizes too big for that precious little box) But yeah, that was pretty fricking awesome. Of course by the time we were done having our fun she was too tired for anything so Alex and I had to take care of ourselves (by which I mean I took care of mine and him of his, not the other way around, not that there's anything wrong with that if that's your thing, it's just not mine) She was a good sport though. I came on her tits and Alex, pushing his luck a bit too far with my now-favorite employee, covered a good part of that pretty face with cum. She laughed it off. By then it was six o'clock on a Sunday, which of course for us meant that it was time to head to the office. Everyone was hung over, nobody noticed anything, or if they did, they kept it to themselves, like good office drones fucking should if they know what's good for them. The day was brutal, going forty hours with sleep was hell, but those analysts could bloody hell just suck my cock for one fucking day. It was worth it. fucklehman

XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0