Free Nude Pic - Sexy Naked Ladies Expert Interview

by EuniceQem594611 posted Oct 18, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

I've been lurking this sub a long time and I finally decided to share a story of my own, which ended up being really long. Tell me if you want to hear more, this is only like the third craziest story from that week. I was 21 years old, about to graduate from college, and a few of my friends decide that for spring break this year we’re going to do something a little more personal than the usual SB destinations. One of my best friend’s boyfriend graduated a couple years before and gone into financial consulting, so he agreed to a pretty big cabin-type lodge in Colorado and spend about a week and a half there, drinking and shopping nearby. The lodge wasn’t "rustic" at all, it was actually really well renovated and looked on the inside like any upscale apartment. We noticed as we’re doing our first tour of the place that they have a huge sauna on the ground floor with a door leading outside. I thought it was pretty cool at the time, but didn’t really think that much of it with the unpacking and early wedding set-up. The people there were kind of a mixture of people I knew and didn’t know. Brian (the guy who paid for the cabin) invited a few of his ex-fraternity brothers and guys he worked with, most of whom were a few years older and I’d never met before, but even some of the people my year in school were friends of friends who I didn’t know that well. A lot of the men though seemed like the kind of competitive types who were into their bodies and all that. There were maybe ten of them and seven girls, and we were sleeping multiple to a room. I only knew about five people total beforehand. The lodge developed a heightened sexual atmosphere almost immediately. Everyone started to get really comfortable and handsy with each other the first night. One guy in particular, James, seemed like he was trying to get with me really hard, and I was pretty into it. I’d gotten out a long term relationship about a month before, and had been rebounding with some random hookups. James was pretty hot, too. He was maybe 6’2" with a muscular build and dark hair. I think he was one of Brian’s frat brothers from college, so a few years older than me. Anyway, around 8 that night (we’d started early) I was feeling horny as hell and James had been feeling me up for the last half an hour. Normally I would feel self-conscious about it, but as the night went on people had started to shed their clothes and it seemed everyone was feeling the mood. Remembering the sauna from earlier, I told James to go down there and wait for me. I was going to get a condom and meet him there. As I was coming down the stairs to the sauna I noticed my friend Amelia by the stairs. She grabbed me and through bouts of giggling, told me that she’d seen James go in and knew we were about to fuck. Amelia was pale with red hair and a little shorter than me. She’s curvier in the waist and hips, but I’m both skinnier and have bigger boobs, like a DD cup to her B. Amelia had always been kind of insecure, and she told me in a slur that I was "so lucky" to be with James, and that she wished she could get just get with guys like me. Honestly, she sounded a little lonely and depressed (despite the fact that she could have gone up stairs and found an equally hot guy almost immediately), and also pretty wasted. I didn’t feel too threatened by Amelia looks-wise, so I invited her to come down into the sauna with us. When I walked in the door with Amelia in tow, James looked a little surprised, but mostly excited. He was sitting on the benches in the back row in just his boxers. I think he didn’t immediately know what to do with two girls, so I pulled him to his feet and started to make out with him (standing on tip-toes) while Amelia watched. I told Amelia to come join us. She came up behind him and started rubbing James back while I felt his strong chest and abs. His erection was straining against his boxers, pushing against me. I didn’t want to get him off just yet, so I pushed him back to the benches and turned my attention to Amelia. I’m not usually bi unless I’m drunk, but I’d had enough that night to get pretty into it with Amelia. I took off the tank top I was wearing and stood there in just a bra and the boy-shorts I was wearing. Amelia was already only in a bra and panties, so I started by taking off her bra and playing with her stiff nipples while we made out. Amelia started to finger me through my panties and I felt myself getting pretty wet. I looked at James and saw that he had his cock out and was stroking it while watching us. I pulled Amelia’s hand up and walked over to James. I pulled off his boxers and took my bra off. James fondled my tits as I went down to his crotch. I took the tip of his penis in my mouth while Amelia held my hair back. I took it pretty slow at first, but after a really short time I felt Amelia pulling me up, when I turned to look at her she swept in and practically attacked James’ cock. James and I were both pretty surprised. Amelia was able to take almost the whole five inches into her mouth and once, and James started softly sighing. Amelia pulled her head up to breathe and said "just cum whenever you want" with a smile. When she took her mouth off I jumped back in and started sucking him off about as hard as Amelia had been, although I couldn’t take as much of it as she could. We switched off maybe four more times, it turned into a kind of competition to see who could get James to cum, with whoever wasn’t sucking making out and getting groped by James. When Amelia came up for a break with a long string of pre-cum leading from James’ tip to her lips I knew that I was about to win. After only ten seconds James bucked his hips and came in my mouth. I usually make guys cum on my chest or face, but I managed to swallow the shots that hit the back of my throat without gagging too much. I looked up saw Amelia staring at me with envy. After I finished taking all of James’ load, I moved sideways across the bench and pushed Amelia’s knees apart to eat her out. I don’t think she expected this, but she went along curiously. I wasn’t very good at giving head to girls, but I think she enjoyed it okay for about five minutes, even though she didn’t cum. After that I felt James pull me back. He was hard again and wanted to fuck Amelia. She turned around so her knees were on the bench and her hands were on the next tier up and James entered her from behind, he thrusted into her a couple times before pulling out and asking for a condom. I didn’t want to give up mine, because I still wanted to use that one for James fucking me, but Amelia said it was fine if James just pulled out before he came, so they went back at it. Amelia was really enjoying it, but I was starting to get kind of bored. Amelia could tell, so she made James stop for a second so I could get on the bench above her and she could eat me out. This worked for a little bit—Amelia seemed much better at oral than I was—but soon Amelia started to cum and she couldn’t pay much attention to me. She screamed and arched her back painfully far, but looked like she was in pure ecstasy. I moved down a step and was wondering if James was going to cum soon when he pulled out of Amelia and moved in front of me. Really quickly I opened my legs and let him enter me. I was really excited at first, and was about to tell him to put a condom on after a really short time when he said "oh fuck" and I felt him blow his load inside me. I would have pushed him away but the warm pulsing sensation actually felt really good. Mostly I was just mad that he came so soon before I could. Anyway, Amelia ate me out until I did cum, which was spectacular, and we all got dressed to rejoin the people upstairs. Like I said up-top, I have a lot of stories from this week and a few other times, so comment if you’d like more. KartikMedico [4

Articles