Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
When this RP was originally written, we both took turns sharing the story from 1st person perspective "I say to you – You grab my hand" etc. I advise you read this story slowly, and really try to immerse yourself in it by reading carefully. Don't just skim through it. I re-edited this to look less like a roleplay and more like a third person perspective erotic story, merged our messages, and added a bit more details. I hope you all enjoy... Oh and any females that like my writing feel free to send me a message haha. Chapter One John and Lindsey have known each other for years, due to Lindsey being long time best friends with Ally, John’s 22 year old little sister. Despite knowing each other for so long, Lindsey had a little secret that John had no idea about… Until recently that is. It all started one Saturday afternoon, when John was visiting his little sisters new apartment. He sat laid back in his chair, his hazel colored eyes darted back and forth, first on the cell phone on the table in front of him, and then the doorway to the kitchen, beyond which the owner of the phone prepared lunch. He heard the loud sizzling from the kitchen continue, he took the sound as an indication that it would be safe to impishly browse through his sisters phone a bit. He let out a soft chuckle as he successfully guessed her password on the second attempt. Half of him was being a concerned older brother, wanting to make sure his sister wasn’t doing anything reckless, stupid, or dangerous. The other half just wanted to find something embarrassing he could use to tease her. A few minutes later he placed the phone back down on the table, feeling somewhat relieved. Ally was still the quiet bookworm she always was, and focusing on her career. A boring social life. ’Boring is good, boring is safe.’ John thought to himself. He's always been overprotective of her. **DING!** "Hey, you’ve got a text…" John said to Ally, as she placed a plate of hot tortillas on the table. "I think it’s your dorky friend, Lindsey." He continued on, looking down at the phone reading the notification. "Tell me what it say’s, my hands are a mess. The password is Ally." She said, while retreating back into kitchen. John pursed his lips, fighting the urge to grin as he retyped the password he guessed only minutes ago. "Two words…" said John "She wrote ‘Drinks tonight?’ And then a smiley face sticking its tongue out" "Reply to her for me, tell her I’ll pass, because I can’t really afford to go out." Ally said from the kitchen. "Do I look like your secretary?" John joked, lacing his fingers behind his head. "I'm cooking for you while your wife’s out of town" said Ally, as she placed a sizzling skillet of chicken stirfry on the table. "So yes, you’re looking a lot like my secretary" she teased. "Good point." he said, as the mouth-watering scent of roasted pepper, grilled onion and chicken reached his nostrils. Before he could type Ally’s reply for her, the previous texts from Lindsey toward the top of the screen caught his attention, and caused him to scroll to the top. His stomach leapt, his pulse instantly quickened. ’ oh, fuck!’ he muttered under his breath. He couldn’t believe what he was reading. In the conversation, Lindsey described, almost in a problematic tone, how she gets "soaking wet" all the time whenever she gets even slightly aroused, and how she’s horny all the time lately, so she’s in quite a predicament. Lindsey explained that it's embarrassing, and that she gets so much wetter than most girls get. She said she get’s so wet that it get’s to the point of needing to change panties, and if it happens at work, she has to work all day long with a sopping wet pussy. In one of the messages she used term that caused Johns thoughts, and his pulse, to race even quicker. The way she describe how it felt was "creamy". It was as though something clicked in his mind, he began thinking of her in ways he really hadn't before. He hasn’t seen her in person in years, but on social media, he knew she’s grown into a gorgeous young woman. Why did it take these perverse messages for him to see her as such a sex kitten? It's as though a veil was moved from his eyes. His mind was transported from his sisters table, to a private bedroom with Lindsey. He imagined her laying on her back, with her gorgeous, long legs spread in the air for him. Using one hand to pull back her little clitoral hood, and the other hand slowly and deliberately running her middle finger over her throbbing clit in slow circles. He imagined how her hot-pink mound glistens, and envisioned all of her sweet cream slowly leaking out and running down little asshole. He imagined kissing and licking all over her inner thighs, slowly savoring every second that his lips come into contact with her silky skin. He imagined placing his mouth on her little pearl of a clit, and moaning deeply, sending vibrations through her with his voice, while his tongue slowly lavished her. He fantasized about how he wanted start slowly, and gradually increase the speed at which his tongue worked her clit, faster and faster, more intensely until she’d explode with all that hot, gooey wetness that she (wrongly) thinks is a problem. He wanted to spread her gorgeous pink lips with his fingertips and absolutely devour her soaking wet hole, drenching his face in her hot nectar, being sure to devour every single drop. John snapped back into reality as Ally's voice reached his ears "Dude? Did you reply to her for me?" She said, with a mouth full of food. "Huh? Oh, yeah..." He gave an absent minded reply to his sister. He raised the phone, fully extending his arm, taking a photo of himself making his best playful "Ew, you?" face. typed back to Lindsey's invitation finally. "But I told her you're going instead. Count me in too. Don't worry, drinks are on me." _TheLion_

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
50921 Si Is Shunned By My Korean Friend Lee SheriManjarrez335 2015.10.18 6
50920 Household BradlyPhilpott542945 2015.10.18 9
50919 How To Make Fennel And Eucalyptus Cleaning Soap EstebanBate905321 2015.10.18 14
50918 Slimming Down - The Worthiness Of The Food Journal SterlingIed2882694 2015.10.18 3
50917 Flip Belt Fitness Storage Perfect Running AnnieCrossley02599 2015.10.18 14
50916 Metastatic Liver Cancer Prognosis - The Way To See When The End Is Close To? RogerMagrath3508 2015.10.18 7
50915 Home Guidelines: Air-Sealing Outlets GroverNowland540 2015.10.18 8
50914 Reviews On European Learning AraBatt19696793 2015.10.18 8
50913 Expedia Coupon Code - Be Sure You Use One That Actually Works recommended 2015.10.18 21
50912 Karen Cordano ElbaBzo953699709343 2015.10.18 14
50911 Church In Hawaii BrendaGaskin22650768 2015.10.18 14
50910 Dating Asian Girls - A Faq For Men With Yellow Fever AdelaidaDobos732 2015.10.18 7
50909 Property Inspection - Should You Get One Before You Buy? MarkoPannell7658 2015.10.18 8
50908 Just How To Acquire On House Owner Insurance ElwoodHeitmann8 2015.10.18 9
50907 A Spotlight On Sensible Solutions In Best Price Comparison RobtOdom467611120737 2015.10.18 14
50906 Active Or Passive Language Learning VetaMcNeill41073 2015.10.18 7
50905 Laundry Bags - Select The Right One DamonDurden905939 2015.10.18 7
50904 English Nation Decor: Warm And Inviting LyndaPelloe44629 2015.10.18 8
50903 Speedy Secrets In Consumer Products Ratings - The Best Routes ElizbethScherk90755 2015.10.18 11
50902 Can You Figure Out How To Speak French Individually? MarcelaKnowlton142 2015.10.18 9
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0