Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

After a few hours of sleep having finally drifted off thinking of my adventures that day (http://ift.tt/AkuZfK), I woke up early for my second day at the convention, and with another new outfit to wear. After a long shower and disgusting hotel room coffee to wake me up, I dried myself off and spent some time changing into my outfit for the day Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier, in probably the most cute and innocent-looking outfit I have, with a top, frilly skirt and knee-high socks with red shoes and slightly high heels. Dressed up and ready to go, me and my hotel roommate headed out, met some more friends and went around a bunch of panels and events we wanted to see. As lunchtime rolled around I chose to excuse myself and break off from the group to find someone else I'd been talking to online, and quickly headed to the meeting place we'd agreed. I wasn't sure what to expect here the guy in question was the same age as me, seemed very confident, and we got on quite well but we hadn't talked all that much since I'd sent him a message replying to an online ad. I arrived slightly late, and it wasn't more than a minute before he spotted me and came up to query if I was who he thought I was. We talked about the show and so forth, and I could see that he was checking me out the entire time he seemed both nervous and excited, but I was rather enjoying seeing his attempts to glance at my legs and cleavage without making it obvious. Due to his nervous excitement I found myself expecting that this wouldn't go anywhere that we'd have a chat, say goodbye and done with it. I could barely believe my ears when the small talk drifted off and his next exclamation was "You know, I'd love to finger you in that costume", spoken rather more loudly than it probably should have been in a pretty crowded area. I turned bright red and put a hand to my mouth, looking around to see if anyone else had heard... they hadn't, it seemed, and he was soon apologising profusely for his outburst. I waved away his apologies, telling him I didn't mind, and to be honest his sudden forwardness was both charming and exciting. Not sure where to go with this, we stood in silence for a bit, before I broke the ice by asking whether he had a hotel room. He didn't he was just visiting for the day and my roommate was likely to be heading back to my room at some point which meant I didn't really want to go there. Again ready to write off the prospect of acting on his suggestion, up popped another forthright suggestion "I know a good quiet place around here". My only response was "Oh?" to which his response continued his forwardness. "Yeah, wanna go?" This whole exchange had ramped up my horniness in no time at all, and so before even thinking I responded "sure", and with a smile and a "great" he led the way. We walked through the crowds down the main road leading to the convention centre, and at some point he veered off down the right I followed, finding myself next to a multi-storey car park hidden between the buildings. Pausing for a moment and looking around to get his bearings, he then ushered me down the side of the car park, across the grass (which was difficult even in moderate heels) and around the back. Although there were a few gaps and windows at the rear of the car park, we were otherwise in a secluded spot between two buildings, with trees blocking the rest of the view. Moving a little further into this secret area, any thoughts that this guy might be nervous were quenched as he quickly moved over to me, kissing me as I looked up at him. Our lips and tongues tangled for a while he was a pretty good kisser, and I felt my excitement and wetness begin to grow. It wasn't long before I felt a hand on my leg, and that hand soon made its way up my leg and under my skirt. I moaned a little into his mouth as I felt fingers pressing on my crotch through my orange and white striped knickers, exploring and rubbing a little. The hand then moved higher and pushed inside the waistband of the knickers, sliding down into them to find my bare, shaved pussy. He broke the kiss for a brief exclamation as he found how wet I was already, rubbing my lips for a while before slipping a finger inside me. Not too much later that finger became too, and he was soon fingering me rhythmically, his gaze darting from my face to his hand under my skirt while I breathed heavily and moaned a little. Spotting a small raised area, I shifted slightly to put one leg up on this makeshift step, offering him a little more easy access as he continued to finger me. He was, however, still constrained by my knickers, so after a while longer I threw caution to the wind and stopped him for a moment while I hitched my hands under my skirt and pulled my knickers down a few inches around my thighs. Putting my foot back on the step, his fingers returned to me, rubbing my clit now while working his fingers in me thanks to the room to move he now had. We both breathed hard, me trying to stifle my moans as the sound of his fingers moving inside my wetness filled the surrounding air. Looking at me, he asked if he could fuck me, but it quickly became clear that neither of us had a condom so that was off the table. Instead he redoubled his efforts, fingering me harder and faster for a while before concentrating solely on my clit, rubbing it rapidly to try and get me off. My orgasm growing, I tried my best not to moan too loudly and eventually found myself leaning forward and burying my face in is shoulder to muffle my moans, and soon my legs began to tremble and I pushed more of my weight onto him to keep balance as he strummed my clit furiously while I came at the movements of his fingers. Panting and wiping some sweat from my forehead, I pulled away and pulled up my knickers over my still wet pussy, and with a proud bulge in his jeans he asked if I could give him head. I wasn't keen on the idea simply because I didn't want to kneel on the dirty ground, but in a moment he took off his jacket and dropped it to the floor before him. I remarked on his good thinking as I lowered myself to my knees, and immediately unzipped his jeans, reaching inside and into his boxer shorts to allow his reasonably sized cock to spring free. I dispensed with any teasing or slow build-up and instead took him straight into my mouth, sucking and bobbing my head while I rolled my tongue around the head of his penis. This must have been the shortest blowjob I ever gave, as it felt like less than a minute before he warned me he was about to cum, and as I bobbed my head on him faster my mouth was soon filled with his cum, which I quickly swallowed down. Sucking the last of his cum away, I moved away and got back to my feet, and adjusted my wig and outfit and wiped my mouth thoroughly while he also readjusted himself and tucked away his softening penis. Checking that neither of us looked too dishevelled, we made our way slowly back to the throng of the crowds, away from our hidden spot as he talked a little more before saying goodbye and returning to our groups of friends. Still horny after this encounter, my plan was to meet the guy I had fun with the previous day, but a complete lack of mobile signal meant that I lost contact with him completely and never spotted him around come the evening we finally got in touch but by then I was out with my friends, making for a missed opportunity that left me craving sex all night. ellesbells comment

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
49927 Seeking Support Understanding Spanish LorenzoMaio627074793 2015.10.18 7
49926 Finally, Someone Comes To The Particular Rescue Of Directors To Make TELEVISION Auditions Simpler ImaHornsby3063057631 2015.10.18 10
49925 Ways Easy Methods To Improve Your Memory MelanieVial0372 2015.10.18 2
49924 3 Tremendous Foods That Burn Up Belly Fat Lawerence24830774 2015.10.18 3
49923 Online Marketing Company! Great At Home Moms For Stay SethSever877343999 2015.10.18 10
49922 Best Pre Wedding Salons And Time Spas . Celeste64Y7454930 2015.10.18 9
49921 Starting Your Own House Based Business EstherK16602268 2015.10.18 10
49920 Beauty Advice Each And Every Girl Have To Know MaximoIrish8772 2015.10.18 3
49919 Essential Factors Of Women's Clothing Amazon For 2012 Doyle47840380938 2015.10.18 5
49918 Electric Golf Trolleys Making Golf Games Better AZLCelinda5260474 2015.10.18 4
49917 Cheap Coach Bags Outlet,Cheap Coach Purses,Coach Bags Outlet,coach Bags Outlet Online,Coach Factory Outlet,coach Online Outlet Store,Coach Outlet Online,Coach Outlet Store Online,coach Outlet Wallets 80% Off,Coach Purse Outlet,Coach Purses On Sale,Co RubyDietrich36471 2015.10.18 3
49916 China Will Be The Biggest Mold Manufacturing Base In The World Right After 10 Years MargotMeldrum3353644 2015.10.18 7
49915 Beverly Hills Realestate-Top Cleaning Products For Beverly Hills Homes ChasCollette16442425 2015.10.18 5
49914 Yoga House Practice - For Training Yoga Securely Ten Top Methods ThurmanBassett3232 2015.10.18 3
49913 Office Politics: The Battle To Become Copy Bedroom Manager SheliaPuente68008556 2015.10.18 6
49912 Florida Traffic Attorney CarloLenihan6521 2015.10.18 21
49911 Jawline Acne Cause - How Your Hair GroverNowland540 2015.10.18 3
49910 The Necessity Of Proper Lighting Effects When Implementing Makeup Products RonaldRay5879598 2015.10.18 4
49909 Why You Need To Get Solid Cherry Furniture Siobhan96O56945031282 2015.10.18 3
49908 Best Classic Toys For 3-year Old Boys MuoiVigano5033770798 2015.10.18 8
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 3221 Next
/ 3221
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0