Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

This story is lot of introduction with just a tease of the true wildness to come in the last few paragraphs. I do intend to finish, but the writing process is taking some time and I wanted to gauge interest. I'm definitely going to wrap up this story in another post, but if I get good feedback I may share some other stories I have. Feedback and constructive criticism more than welcome. My name is Jack. I'm your typical young professional living in a pretty big city. ' with a lean/athletic build (think swimmer). I'm a mixed-race guy with short black hair, brown eyes and light brown skin. Some say I have an intense look about my eyes, but my smile is very disarming. My jaw is covered in a perpetual five o'clock shadow. I met Sarah about this time last year when she moved to my town for college. We matched up on tinder, met for lunch and had sex all within a hour span. At the time, she was and I was , but the age difference didn't phase either of us. We had an amazing chemistry that felt so effortless and natural. We met a few more times before business took me out of town for about a month. Unfortunately, she got herself into a relationship in that time, and I thought things were done between us. As it turns out, I was wrong. This past July, I received a text out of the blue. She was breaking up with her boyfriend. She'd moved back home for the summer and the distance had illuminated some issues for the two of them. Nothing dramatic, but the strain was enough for them both. I felt a bit conflicted about it, but we fell back into a friendship, texting and talking on the phone. Again, it was effortless chemistry. She was a month from returning for school, and we were both counting the days until we could meet for lunch and catch up properly. Finally, one night I received a text: "Back in town!"; I was irrationally excited. We immediately made plans to meet the next day. The following morning, I arrived at a brunch spot near her school. Parking the car, I can see Sarah standing on the sidewalk in the shade of a canopy. It's a little before noon and the sun is beating down mercilessly. She's wearing a short black dress - probably not the best color choice given the sun, but she looked amazing. I approach her with a big smile on my face and she beams when she sees me. I'd almost forgotten how cute she is: hazel eyes, pouty lips, and an adorable smile. Normally her shoulder-length blonde hair would frame her face, but today she has it pulled back to combat the heat. I pull her into a hug and a quick peck on the cheek. I stand a good nine inches over her slender ' frame, so I have to lean down for the kiss. She giggled at that, and we went inside to eat brunch in the welcome comfort of air conditioning. The next hour or so is pretty uneventful. Suffice it to say there was a lot of conversation, thinly-veiled flirting, and "inadvertent" touching. I could definitely feel the sexual tension start to build, so I did what any man in place would do: I invited her back to my place to jump in the pool. (Okay maybe that's not what every guy would do, but it was hot and I wanted a dip). Back at my condo, we're getting changed and applying sunblock. She steps out of my bathroom donning a sexy pink bikini. I look her up and down - pretty obviously in retrospect, but I couldn't help it. Everything about her was just so hot: her smooth, fair skin; her toned stomach and legs; perky B-cup tits; and, best of all, her perfect round ass. She looked stunning and I couldn't help but admire. Down at the pool there's music playing, people are drinking beers, and even a couple guys grilling hot dogs. Typical summer stuff. The water is cool, a perfect respite from the sun. We hop in and just relax on the steps, our bodies submerged to our shoulders. Eventually, I pull her into my lap and we talk. It's so good to have her this close to me again. We're talking in hushed tones, noting things about the people next to us. I stand up to walk to the other side of the pool so no one can hear. She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Our faces are just inches apart. We make jokes about the guy drinking too much or the kid with the water wings. Then Sarah makes a comment about a woman with enormous fake breasts, how she could use them as flotation devices. I tell her she sounds a bit jealous and she laughs it off maybe a bit nervously. I tell her, truthfully, that I've never been a fan of huge breasts anyway. I'd much rather have a girl with small perky tits, a perfect handful. She looks back at me suspiciously, "Is that so?". I tell her it's the truth. "And besides, I'd say I'm much more of an ass man. And you've got a perfect ass." I reach up and give her cheeks a nice squeeze - it catches her off guard and she gasps slightly. Then I lean in to kiss her for the first time in months. Our lips meet and it's like igniting a fire. I pull her into me as we passionately make out in plain view of my neighbors. She's moaning softly as I kiss her hungrily, my tongue darting just past her lips. I massage her ass a bit more and I can feel my cock start to stiffen. I lower her a bit so she can feel how turned on I'm getting. My cock brushes against her bikini bottoms and she breaks the kiss. She stares at me, surprised. Then the sexiest, sly smile appears on her face and I know she's turned on beyond measure. It's one of the things I love most about Sarah: one moment she's an innocent looking girl, laughing and being silly. But then you throw a switch and she's a voracious, cock-hungry nympho. And right now, I could see that the switch definitely been thrown. The devilish look she shot me only turned me on more. At this point, I'm pitching a huge tent in my swim trunks. Thankfully, we're in our own corner and nobody is really paying attention. She's staring right at me, our eyes locked together. I reach down to adjust my erection, pointing it straight up instead of out. Now she can feel it more easily and she takes full advantage. Subtly, she begins grinding up and down, rubbing her pussy on the shaft of my cock. Her legs tighten around me, pulling us closer together. My hands are on her ass, squeezing gently as she works her way up and down at a snails pace. She rests her head on my shoulder, stifling her whimpers against my wet skin. All I want to do is slide her bottoms to the side and fuck her right then and there. But I would have to wait just a bit longer... (To Be Continued). Wander_lusting

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
49531 Beanbag Chairs For Everyone SusanaHolte25451389 2015.10.18 11
49530 Moringa Oleifera Is The Wonder Plant MicaelaJcn28356752 2015.10.18 3
49529 Howto Properly Sell On Ebay And Earn More Money Online AllenIjk32153400 2015.10.18 12
49528 Wholesale MLB Jerseys You Can't Miss Them JaysonTedbury7205144 2015.10.18 6
49527 Xerox Copy Models: The Office's Center AlexandriaKellogg085 2015.10.18 3
49526 Oregon Ducks Quarterback Marcus Ticketed For Speeding DoreenCroll5229 2015.10.18 81
49525 Beanbag Chairs For Everyone LibbyJasprizza4400 2015.10.18 8
49524 Video One Casting - Eight Ways To Improve Backroom Casting Sex Video Ouida66233063395823 2015.10.18 4
49523 Your Home Can Be Enhanced By Interior Design Tips That StephanDittmer5402 2015.10.18 6
49522 Speedy Programs For Best Buy Compare Considered RobtOdom467611120737 2015.10.18 1
49521 Sea Fishing Deal With Evaluation: The Penn Fathom Degree Wind Multiplier Reel - Design FTH20LW BGCAdell41811031 2015.10.18 8
49520 Lee Trotman How To Promote My Home Quickly In California VenusRossi01037413 2015.10.18 2
49519 How To Build A Gokart - 6 Significant Notes About Belt Drives FredaChampagne609679 2015.10.18 7
49518 Xerox Copy Machines: The Center Of The Office MonikaForney909 2015.10.18 6
49517 Asian Guy Relationship: What To Anticipate? EllenQfz9268014056461 2015.10.18 7
49516 Day Trading Domination - Tips How Day Trading Software Can Help You Dominate Stock Market EmilieDelano72589 2015.10.18 29
49515 Some Sell Online For 39 Some 100 ViolaNavarrete7 2015.10.18 5
49514 In Buying A Home Required Papers And Files MauriceGlowacki 2015.10.18 7
49513 Clean Shaved Pussy - Never Changing Best Pussy Pics Ever Will Eventually Destroy You CelindaFornachon809 2015.10.18 5
49512 Learn Hindi, The Language Of The Unique Land EstebanE3282670212004 2015.10.18 8
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0