Naked Girl - Hot Nude Girl Secrets Revealed

by FannyGentile24788691 posted Oct 18, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

So, this is the next day after my last story, http://ift.tt/1Jz9KVI hope y'all like this one.

I woke up the next morning as the little spoon, feeling his strong arms wrapped around me. We were both still naked, and for the first time, I woke up with a hard cock pressed against my ass. Without thinking about it, I wiggled closer to him, rubbing his cock against me more. He was still asleep, so I rolled him on his back and slipped under the sheets.

I kissed my way down his body before finding my way to his cock. Positioning myself between his legs, I was on my knees, tucked up against me, ass in the air, with my hands on either side of his hips. I licked him from base to tip, like he liked, and kissed the tip. Slowly, I let his cock slide between my lips, and I started sucking. After a few minutes of this, I noticed a few signs of stirring, so I wiggled my ass under the sheets. Sure enough, he lifted the sheets and I kept sucking while looking up at him.

He smiled and threw the covers off of us. He asked me to come up, so I did, crawling up and laying down on his body. He kissed me, and flipped us so that he was on top. Kneeling over me, he grabbed a condom and put it on, while I smiled up at him in anticipation. When he was ready, he came down to me, kissing me again as he rubbed his cock all over the outside of my pussy. I was beyond ready at this point, so between kisses, I looked at him and said, "fuck me, please." He smiled and arranged himself to do just that.

He slid in me much more easily this time. Not in one stroke, but less than before. My legs and arms wrapped around him, and welcomed him in. He lasted longer in the condom, and I almost came, but I felt him twitch inside of me, and he pulled out a few seconds later.

He asked me if I came, and I was honest with him and told him no. The poor guy was so sorry, he apologized so much, but I told him it was alright. He decided it wasn't fair so he went down on me this time, and ate me out, mainly focusing on my clit, which I directed him to. I was close, so it didn't take too long.

We decided we should shower, luckily we drew the master bedroom with its own shower, so we decided to conserve some water. We washed each other quite thoroughly, which led to us getting dirty again. He pressed me against the wall of the shower and took me. Since we didn't have a condom, he stopped and I would finish him off. I got on my knees and sucked him a bit, then I took it out to ask him to tell me when he was about to cum. Of course, as soon as I took it out and opened my mouth, he came.

I hated getting cum on my face before that. It just felt weird and nasty to me. But I liked it for some reason that time. I don't know whether it was the water right there to clean me off or the fact that I already felt slutty from getting fucked twice before breakfast, but I really liked it that time. We cleaned off again, got dressed, and went downstairs to meet everyone for breakfast.

We hung out as a group the rest of the day, and all went out to the beach. John and I just smiled to each other thinking about what we did out there last night. At one point, the two of us were about in the water by ourselves, and started kissing. His hands were at my waist, and all of a sudden they weren't and he backed off. He smiled as I looked at him, and then raised his hand out of the water, holding my bottoms! He had untied them as we were kissing!

I splashed him and playfully called him names, but soon he was back, kissing me, and playing with my pussy beneath the waves. He untied the bottom string of my top, leaving me with only the string behind my neck left. I was essentially naked in the ocean, but this time with hundreds of people on shore, including several people I went to school with.

I reached in his shorts as I came close to cumming and started stroking him. I probably held on a little too tight as I came, but that was what I had to hold onto, and he didn't scream in pain. I came harder than before. It took everything in me not to scream for all the people on shore.

He noticed, and commented that, "maybe you like having people close by. Maybe I should keep your suit and them all see you." I had to hold onto his shoulders to keep upright at the thought. I had to tell him we were not going to do that, no matter how hot it was. I finished him off, let him shoot into the ocean, he gave me back my bottoms and I tied up decent again.

Most of the day was boring after that. We decided to split into couples and play a beer pong tournament, and the worst three teams would have to go skinny dipping in the ocean at midnight. Wouldn't you know it, John and I were among the losers.

So, at midnight, everyone went back out to the beach, and no one else around. One girl refused to go less than her underwear, but the other five all agreed to go naked. On the count of three, we all stripped and ran into the ocean together. By the time we got there and turned around, the others were running back to the house with our clothes!

We got out and chased after them, but they got back to the house first and locked us out. We started covering ourselves with our hands, but within 10-15 minutes, we have up and let everyone see. The guys shrunk a little in the water, but not much, and staring at the girls was quickly reversing that damage.

Feeling all of the guys looking at me was getting me really wet, and I made eye contact with John to make sure he knew. Looking down, he was enjoying this situation, too.

The folks inside finally told us that we could come in, but no clothes the rest of the night for us. We agreed and went inside. After a few minutes of everyone staring again, John grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Everyone else complained, but John said, "Don't worry, we won't be wearing clothes."

One of the guys said, "fine, go have sex, but in the morning, you two come down to breakfast naked!" John agreed as we disappeared upstairs.

He said he wanted to try something different, and asked me to get on all fours on the bed. I did, pretty sure he was just going to do doggy, but afraid he was going to try for my ass. He didn't even suggest it as he positioned himself behind me. I still wiggled at him as I looked over my shoulder. "I don't care what position we do, but I need you to fuck me right now!"

I enjoyed it immediately. It hit the right spots and allowed him to be more forceful with his thrusts, which was perfect for as horny as we both were. I came pretty quickly, feeling myself tighten around him. Since everyone knew we were having sex, I felt no compulsion to quiet myself down, and moaned and screamed. He wasn't far behind, and since he hadn't taken the time to get a condom, he pulled out and came all over my back and ass. I laid down on my stomach, and commented, "Ok, that works," with a giggle. "And maybe you cumming on me is better than I thought."

We still regularly used condoms, but when we were really horny, we wouldn't bother and he would just cum on my skin and make it even hotter.

We fucked again, doggy, and after cleaning up a bit, we finally set down to sleep, cuddling close.

submitted by Skinny_Dippin [link] [1 comment]

Articles