Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
This is my first story, and just thought Id share. Sorry if Ive made a few spelling/grammer mistakes. Ive tried proof reading but Ill need some fresh eyes first _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________It was a normal boring Tuesday in work. Tuesdays were always a bit slow, luckily I had plenty of great work mates to chat to to pass the time. One in particular was Chris, I had only been working there a year but Chris instantly made me feel comfortable. He wasnt one to come up and just burst into conversation, it was usually just extended small talk, but he always gave a bit of himself away to make me more comfortable. You know, telling me something that happened at home, or on holidays or just work in general. It was nice, became comfortable with Chris within a couple weeks and soon we were joking an almost flirting. By almost I mean we would say something flirty and laugh it off. Let me give you an idea of Chris, he was older than me buy 29 years. This puts me at 21, and Chris at 50. But, let me tell you he does not look 50. He keeps himself fit but hes not muscular. He manages to keep his body young looking without looking like a gym buff. He stands at over 6 foot, I think he mentioned once he was 65, a full foot above my 55. He has lovely big, broad shoulders and large man hands. He has dark grey hair, but in all honesty if you were to look at him youd think he was born with it. It suits him so perfectly and just pulls his looks altogether. Me on the other hand, like I said I stand small at 55, Im not thin but not fat. I like to think of myself as curvy. I have a smallish waist and wide hips with a full ass. I have long blonde hair that reaches just below my center back. I get a lot of male attention, men I work with, or met in work compliment me and a couple have tried something, but given this Im one of those girls who never thinks their pretty or good looking. Now let me get back to my story, like I said it was a slow Tuesday. Except this Tuesday was a little different. This was a Tuesday night and myself and Chris had been asked to work till late that night to get the place ready for the next day. Halloween had just finished and we needed to clean up after a huge discount night we held. This involved a big clean and also removing decorations. We had more or less everything finished and I decided to go down to one of our store rooms and sit down. We still had over an hour left to go before we could leave. No one was there, but theyd now what time we left when a message was sent to our security providers, and our boss when the alarm was set. As I stepped inside Chris was there fixing some lights. He must have gotten a bit startled when I came in as he dropped one piece of the long cover he was holding and it fell to the floor. As we exchanged quick pleasantries I ran and picked it up for him, telling him Id help. No, no. Its fine dont let me keep you he replied kindly. Its OK, I came down here to sit down for a few minutes Im not busy. Let me just hop up on the table so Im a bit taller I replied jumping onto the tall wooden table the sat beside Chris who was standing on a chair. We quickly got the cover for the light screwed into place when Chris hopped down of the chair and extended an arm for me to get off the table. Taking his hand I reached a foot out for the chair Chris had been standing on as I stumbled a bit with the height difference nearly falling. Without blinking an eye Chris jumps closer, wrapping his arm around me and easing me onto the ground. All of a sudden the smell of his aftershave hit me, and his strong manly grip and the feeling of my breasts being squashed against his strong chest made me feel a little turned on. As my feet finally hit the ground, my arms are now resting on his and he was lowering my body down his. My breasts moved down his chest as his bulge rubbed against my pussy I couldnt help growing slightly wet. We both cleared our throats and laughed at my misfortune, his arm not moving from around my back. He stood above me looking down at me while I looked at his body, his bulge now much, much bigger in size. I looked up at his face as he moved the arm that he had wrapped around me down my body, now his hand rested on my hip slightly squeezing me. His other hand was now under my chin lifting my lips to his. He brought his face closer to mine, kissing me forcefully. Within seconds my heat was matched with his as I wrapped both my arms around his neck, trying to lift myself closer to his face but his hands stopped me. His hands held my hips tightly and kept me planted firmly on the ground. I moaned loud into his face at his forcefulness, grinding myself into his body. One of his hands now moving down to my ass, gripping tightly as he stopped kissing me and started licking my neck moaning as he squeezed my cheek. By this point I was crazy turned on, I reached down grabbing his cock through his pants. He pushed my hand away, kissing me on the mouth again while his hands started fumbling with his zipper and letting his cock bounce free. He has a mouth watering cock, maybe 7 inches, and had a nice thickness about it. Before I even got a chance to reach for it again Chris grabbed me and swung around so now he was leaning on the table and I was where he was standing. He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me the me that little push down. I didnt need telling twice as I lowered myself to the ground, grabbing his dick in my hand and with one final movement I swallowed his whole cock instantly as his mouth flew open letting out a quite, throaty scream. His hand instantly grabbing my hair forcing him even more into my mouth. I wasted no time quickly bobbing up and down on his beautiful cock, all the while he slowly builds up to face fucking me. All the time hes repeating the word Fuck over and over again. My pussy was on fire at this point, begging for some attention from him. The sounds that started emanating from him can only be described as animalistic. He was growling, forcing me harder and harder onto his cock, causing my to gag slightly. His panting becoming more urgent when he all of a sudden pulled me from his cock, pushing me against the table and turning my back to him. He wasted no time pushing his hand inside my pants, and thong quickly finding my clit and making circles around it. I threw my hand behind me, gripping his head pulling it towards my neck for him to kiss. He was soon reaching up my work t-shirt and into my bra, rubbing my nipple between his fingers while he ground his cock into my ass pushing me forward and back on his fingers. I could feel the tingle start inside me as my orgasm quickly built, my moans becoming whimpers as I edged closer. It felt like hours when in all honesty the whole thing probably only lasted 2 or 3 minutes. Just before I exploded on his fingers he stops pleasuring me and rips my pants down reveling my black, lacy thong. I grunted in anger, pushing my bare ass up against him when he landed a hard smack right on my cheek. Do you want me to stop? he growled in my ear, nipping slightly Oh...god...noooo. Just fuck me I pleaded, rubbing up against him again, trying to find his cock with my pussy. Then shut up and wait he growled again, smacking me twice this time. I whimpered as he slowly starting rubbing the head of his cock up and down my wet slit, dipping the smallest amount possible into my pussy, then doing the same to my asshole. Everytime the tip of his head pushed into my asshole I moaned, pushing into him. I didnt care which hole he took, just as long as he used one quickly. After what seemed like an eternity, and harder pushing from Chris my ass started to open up to take his head in fully causing me to moan and shout in pleasure. He was still switching between my two holes when he started pushing into my pussy again, getting annoyed at his teasing I pushed myself against him, causing him to fill me up with his thick cock both us grunted in pleasure. His hands gripping my hips again as he slowly slid up and down inside my pussy. I could feel every little groove and inch of his cock filling, stretching and satisfying me. I was going crazy, moving my hips round and round, moaning continuously. I had totally left my body feeling only pleasure, and static in my head. Chris had picked up his pace, and had somehow worked 3 fingers into my ass loosing me up when I started feeling that familiar tingle again. Unfortunately for me that was as far as vaginal/anal stimulation can bring me, so I dropped my hand to my clit and began rubbing hard as Chris quickened his pace again now pounding me. Within seconds my head went black and I let out the beginning of an almighty scream when Chris reached his free hand around to cover my mouth, my body shook hard with one of the biggest orgasms Ive ever had. My back arched, my knees buckled and my hips bucked like crazy as I screamed into his hand. After what seemed like forever, Chris finally uncovered my mouth and left me go limp as he removed himself from my now sopping wet pussy and moved us slowly over to the chair. As he sat down he positioned me on top of him, still facing away from him as he moved my legs to balance me. As he lowered me down I felt his cock slowly enter my ass as I lay my head back on his shoulder letting out a sigh. Mmmm thats it baby, just relax. he whispered into my ear while I moaned quietly Oh, you like this do you. You want me in your ass? he whispered again Being barely able to speak after suck a powerful orgasm I could just muster the strength to say Yes, give it to me That was all he needed, as he filled up my ass with his whole cock he adjusted a bit in his chair and started pounding. Slowly becoming more alert I moaned hard, when he tried reaching around to rub my clit. Being the type of person whos more than satisfied with one orgasm and being way to sensitive I pushed him away. Getting probably offended at this he adjusted so his arm was wrapped around mine, holding them in place unable to move them when he reached his free hand around again and rubbed furiously at my clit. Being to sensitive I begged and screamed for him to stop, still groaning hard and trying to wriggle free as he tightened his grip around me and grunted Im cummmm.... as his pounding became hard, but slower when all of a sudden he forces another orgasm from me as I feel the first jet of hot cum erupt from his cock. With that he loosens his grip on me and continues filling my ass as he lets out a loud, throaty sigh. He soon removes himself from my ass and we take our time fixing ourselves up, neither of us saying a word but still panting from the fuckfest we just had. After a while Chris sits himself down and finally pipes up and said Im sorry that was probably unprofessional, we laugh hard at one another for a minute when I walk over, straddling him gently and kiss him. Between kisses we discuss how we both had an amazing time, but we should probably not let it happen again. Clearly as we were saying this between sucking face we werent exactly being truthful and ended up fucking 2 days later. NaughtyWorker
TAG •

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
48345 Looking For Support Understanding Spanish AlysaMazzeo66828 2015.10.18 10
48344 Famous Stars And Straps By Travis Barker - Recreation And Sports Articles ArtMaygar615560827888 2015.10.18 49
48343 How-To Choose The Highlight Chairs That Is Right CharmainBresnahan 2015.10.18 2
48342 How To Create Traffic That Is Free ! ToneyCunneen279 2015.10.18 6
48341 The Innovative Home: Howto Maximize The Lighting In A Room Inside Your Home Anja4366730072138455 2015.10.18 6
48340 Prostitution: A Path Of Poor Self Esteem By Veronica Anderson ArtMaygar615560827888 2015.10.18 47
48339 Contraception Choices For Guys PansyY2701344832950 2015.10.18 1
48338 Kim Kardashian???s Wedding In Pictures GradyClemens56774245 2015.10.18 52
48337 Finding The Dog Bed That Is Right To Your Pet TandyShipp928059333 2015.10.18 2
48336 All You Need To Have To Know About The Moringa Tree RickeyBaxley257 2015.10.18 1
48335 Maintain Your House Clean With Only Half An Hour Of Work Daily HaroldKimbell42 2015.10.18 3
48334 Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Buy $11 Million Crib In Bel-Air ArtMaygar615560827888 2015.10.18 38
48333 Simple Systems Of Additional Resources Revealed LeonReal14007859468 2015.10.18 1
48332 Find Casting Phone Calls - What Are The Dos And Don'ts To Consider BufordMiddleton 2015.10.18 3
48331 10 Immediate Methods To Generate Income Online RickX929516067934105 2015.10.18 12
48330 Stay At Home Mother - Success Tips SherleneMcAlroy01933 2015.10.18 7
48329 Buy Cheap Sale Patchwork Of Cheap Herve Leger GradyClemens56774245 2015.10.18 53
48328 How To Understand A Dangerous Language EloyDeHamel991123278 2015.10.18 6
48327 The Process Required To Manufacture Cast Model Trucks TawnyaGlossop708861 2015.10.18 1
48326 Beauty :: Is The Celebrity Hairdressers Worth The Celebrity Price Tag GradyClemens56774245 2015.10.18 33
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0