Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Before I begin I want to make it clear that this story is 100% true, no exaggerating, 100% truth. Also, I am not a professional fucking sex literature expert so it is probably not worded as good as some in here. but still, the story is fucking hot. I recently moved back home after graduating from college and have been bored since most of my friends/old hook ups from back home have moved away. I decided to get on tinder and ended up meeting a girl named...lets call her Sam. I was immediately attracted to her because of her cute innocent looks. It was around 1 am when we matched and immediately began with the 'laying in bed' 'wish you were here' rigmarole. We then started dirty talking and it was one of the hottest sexting conversations i've ever had. she kept calling me Daddy which ive never had before. Eventually we stop and I say 'next time, lets do it for real'. (insert winky face) she winks back and says definitely.
I end up getting her snapchat name and we are snapping back and forth. She has an unbelievable body. I am very into fitness and the gym and she has what I would call a runners body. 5'2 110 pounds, a cup tits. My favorite. I can tell through snap chatting and sexting with her that she is sort of insecure and unsure of herself. She keeps showing her immature, naïve bubbly 19 year old personality more and more. so eventually, I just asked her how many guys she had slept with. She completely changed the subject and didn't talk anymore about it. So, the next day I asked her again how many guys and she said 'ahhhh,well that would be zero because i'm still a virgin'. so then I asked her how far shed been with a guy. she said 'ahhh, honestly not that far. ive always been really careful'. I said' just tell me I wont judge'. she said ' the furthest ive gone is making out'. at first I thought it was a little odd. I mean, she was on tinder and dirty talking with me. But, fuck it. I said that I didn't care and still wanted to hang out.
So finally after a week we decided that Friday night we would hang out at my place. I sat in my basement waiting for her and when she finally arrived I liked her even more than what I had seen in snapchats. she was extremely cute and I could tell that she was NERVOUS. she eventually warmed up and told me that she wanted to fool around but did not want to go all the way. I said that was fine and we started making out.
right from the get go I could tell this girl had 19 years of pent up sexual energy in her. she immediately jumped on top of me and started dry humping the fuck out of me as we made out. she was so eager and horny. I took her shirt off and just unclamping her bra made her moan outloud. she was breathing hard in my face and starting to run my dick with her hand. I flipped her over on the couch and started undoing her pants, expecting some resistance. She was ready to go. she took off her own pants and spread her legs for me.
when I reached down and felt her virgin pussy, I immediately got rock hard. her pussy was dripping wet and so were both of her legs. I rubbed on her clit for a bed and eventually slid one finger in. I am not exaggerating when I say I could barely get one finger in. when I did, she went fucking crazy. as I was fingering her, she was thrusting her hips up into my finger basically fucking in and moaning out loud with her eyes closed and feeling her tits. after a little while of fingering her she starts to un button my pants and grab on my cock. the entire time, I can tell that she has 100% not done this before. but, her inexperience was very sexy to me and I took the dominant role. I stood up and told her to sit up and put her mouth on my cock. she obliged and as she was sucking she started rubbing on her own clit. she was so we I could see the leather couch getting soaked from her. she was pretty bad at giving head to I layed her back down and started dry humping her naked. I kept rubbing my dick on the outside of her clit and she was thrusting her hips up into mine. she wanted it. bad. but I was going to make her ask for it.
after a little while more of dry humping,(wet humping) she said 'do you have a condom'? I said 'are you sure?' and she said 'yes..pleaseee. I'm ready.'. I got a condom out and let her try to put it on. she did and I layed her back. I tried to fit my dick into her and it was just not happening. I am just under 7 inched and above average in thickness and it wasn't happening. 'she said' I cant im too tight!' so I flipped her on top of me to let her ride my cock with out sticking it in and took the condom off. she was getting my dick wet with her pussy from riding it and I thought it might be able to fit now. so I pulled her body to my chest so that her ass and pussy were fully exposed and stuck the tip of my cock against her opening and then grabbed her hips once the tip was in and slowly started pushing her hips down. when it went in she let out the hottest, just lost my virginity and it feels fucking awesome moan that I have ever heard in my life. she started riding me very slow at first, moaning the loudest I have ever heard. she kept saying 'oh my gosh!, oh my goshhhh!!!' it was fucking HOT. after a little while of riding she said ' its hot in here! can we stop for a bit'. I said, 'let me finish first'. I was extremely turned on at this point and wanted to show her what I had. So I turned her so that her pussy was facing the edge of the couch and started fucking her missionary. I went slowly at first and eventually after a couple minutes started pounding her. she was screaming ' Oh my god!, oh my god!," ' Yes!, Yes!!!!!' as she was kung fu gripping my ass with her hands. if she hadn't been a virgin I would have thought she was telling me to cum inside her. I told her I was going to cum and pulled out and came on her skinny little stomach. we collapsed on the couch and she started making out with me with lots of tounge. you know, that ' oh my god you just fucked the shit out of me, thank you' kissing.
we have had sex once since and it has been equally hot each time. I am going to ask her next time if we can take some pictures. I will keep you updated.
again, I apologize if I that was not beautifully worded as some of these. still though, it was the hottest sex that I have ever had and who would have thought it would happen on fucking tinder.

virgin0019

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
60909 베란다 시래기에 둥지 생긴 사람 그란달 2023.05.29 1
60908 50대 아재들이 아내빼고 만나는 이유jpg 뭉개뭉개 2023.05.29 1
60907 주먹왕 랄프 속 인어공주.gif 볼케이노 2023.05.30 1
60906 google el idamim 2023.05.30 1
60905 163cm 몸짱남 VS 187cm 마른남.jpg 하산한사람 2023.05.30 1
60904 남친이 화났을 때 여자의 필살기.gif 짱팔사모 2023.05.30 1
60903 통수만 세번치는 핀란드 수육덮밥 그류그류22 2023.05.30 1
60902 군대 수통 발전의 최종 형태.jpg 누라리 2023.05.30 1
60901 보더콜리와 허스키의 차이점 ㄷ..mp4 스페라 2023.05.30 1
60900 운전대 잡으니까 완전히 다른 사람이 되네 대발이 2023.05.30 1
60899 여자들이 좋아하는 너드남 특징.jpg 밀코효도르 2023.05.30 1
60898 아빠가 사탕 사왔다,, 무치1 2023.05.31 1
60897 대륙의 광고 클라스 ㄷㄷㄷㄷ.gif 불도저 2023.05.31 1
60896 한국과 일본 재난문자 비교.jpg 착한옥이 2023.05.31 1
60895 [속보] 추락한 발사체 軍 구조함이 인양 작업 중 석호필더 2023.05.31 1
60894 [서울시 보도자료] 오늘 아침 재난문자 발송 경위 미스터푸 2023.05.31 1
60893 헤어스타일에 최소 2억을 썼다는 배우 야생냥이 2023.05.31 1
60892 간헐적 단식에 대한 연구 강남유지 2023.05.31 1
60891 한국 마라톤 중계 역사상 최고 시청률 라이키 2023.05.31 1
60890 룸싸롱 전문가 정수근의 발언 오거서 2023.06.01 1
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 3227 Next
/ 3227
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0