Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

You can read the chapter as a stand-alone, but it’s best to read the previous chapter. Please comment, vote and feel free to message me with feedback. Hope you all like it! Lifting my leg, I turn the knob for the warm water and relax into the tub. Moaning, I enjoy the bubbles and water surrounding my body and think back to what happened last week and grin to myself. Daniel had finally added a third to our relationship, and it had been an amazing experience. It wasn’t exactly what I had hoped for. I wanted to feel two cocks stretching me open, one in my pussy and the other in my ass. That hadn’t happened; instead one of them fucked my pussy and the fucked other my mouth. I still don’t know who did what, he wouldn’t tell me. Sinking further into the tub, I reach over and take a sip of wine. When I woke up from my nap that night, I remember it just being the two of us. We talked about what had happened. He didn’t know how it would go, but in the end we agreed that it went well and was something we both wanted to explore more of. The rest of the week had been pretty normal. We both had project deadlines for Friday. Both of us worked overtime and by the time we would get home there was only enough time to eat before we had to sleep. Sighing, I can only hope something exciting will happen tonight. Today is our reward for meeting our deadlines. We are going to go to the club; it’s basically a sex, kink, and swingers club depending on the night. We usually go to the kink events; the others aren’t really our scene. Neither of us have ever been comfortable playing with other people. Last week was the first time we had included someone else. Maybe now we would start going to the club more often. Today they were hosting a popular kink event. Usually there is a set theme and tonight’s is black and white. Sinking deeper into the tub, I replayed our conversation from earlier today. We had set our limits for the night, what we were both willing to do and what we weren’t. I was up for a majority of the things Daniel had asked, and I was looking forward to tonight. This was the first time I would be in my black leather collar in public. While I am wearing it, I am completely submissive to him. We negotiate beforehand, and unless I say red, my safe word, his orders are absolute. I had never worn it in public; I didn’t fully know why I hadn’t. At public events I usually wore my purple rope collar. It lets me have a bit more control over the situation; I am still his submissive though. The collars are important to us, we aren’t twenty four seven – we could never be – the collars help us separate the two parts of our lives. When I’m not in his collar, I don’t have to be submissive to him. I hear the bedroom door open and realize I have been in the bath too long. By the time I get out of the shower Daniel has everything laid out on the bed. I pick up the white corset, running my fingers over the fabric. I notice it isn’t one of my corsets. Daniel is standing in the doorway of the bathroom. He notices my confusion. "James and I picked it out while we had some free time at work. He liked the color and I liked the sheer lace. I’m looking forward to seeing your hard nipples pressing against it tonight. We are leaving in thirty, don’t be late." Grinning he disappears into the bathroom. I know that grin; he’ll do everything he can to make me late. I rush to get dressed, pulling up the thin lace panties that match the corset, then the white heels. A little more time to spare, I brush on a light coat of make-up and bind my hair in a messy bun. I pick up the corset and start undoing it, having to stop and undo all the knots in the ribbons. I hear the door open looking up I notice Daniel making his way downstairs, already dressed. I start tugging and rushing, thirty minutes was almost up. Finally I get it undone, and it doesn’t take me long to wrap it around my body and tighten it. I glance in the mirror before hurrying downstairs, stopping in my tracks to stare at him all dressed in black. He looks effortlessly sexy. Staring at the collar in his hand I feel my panties dampen and I rub my thighs together. I move to stand before him, letting him tighten the collar around my neck. The night has started. Pulling my coat over me, I follow him to the car. Sitting down, I turn the seat warmers on and look out the window. "Is there anything you absolutely don’t want me to do tonight Lucy?" Daniel asked. Looking over, I shake my head. "What we talked about earlier today is still good. I don’t think I need to add anything else to that list." I turn back to the window. The city lights look beautiful in the dark. "I think you forgot to say something there Lucy," he said, chuckling. I turn to look at him, confused. "What’s around your neck right now, little one? You forgot to say Sir. This is going to be a long night." Blushing, I look out the window, sinking deeper into the car seat. The rest of the drive is quiet, neither of us talks. I am too busy worrying about what will happen tonight. All I can think of is that James helped Daniel pick the corset out, so he has to be involved somehow. We arrive at the building and get out of the car. Daniel comes over and presses me against the car. I feel his hands sliding under the coat, and slipping into my panties. He rubs slow circles around my clit with his thumb, pressing the rest of his hand against my wet pussy. He whispers into my ear, "You are to call me Sir tonight. If you don’t from now on you will be punished, little one." Pulling away I look into his eyes and see them sparkle with mischief. He grabs my hand and we make our way to the main entrance. The club looks innocent enough from the outside. It’s in the industrial area of the town, walking in there is a coat check and entry gate. Before we can enter we need to pay the fee and sign a non-disclosure agreement. The entrance is blocked off from the rest of the club, for the privacy and safety of everyone. Daniel takes care of everything, while I take my coat off and hand it over for safekeeping. We walk into the main club; they have gone all-out for tonight, and the place looks stunning. Everything is decked out in black and white, making it look like something out of wonderland. The building itself has three floors; the main floor is for socializing, mingling, dancing and cocktails. That doesn’t mean people don’t play on the first floor, it just isn’t a usual sight. The second floor is a public play area, everything is in plain sight and whenever a scene starts up a crowd will usually gather to watch. The last floor is all private rooms, most of them with their own themes. The club has tried its best to cater to all types of people. It’s a safe place for people to come and enjoy their kink. Explore and learn new things in a place where they won’t be judged. The night starts off like any other night and we mingle with some friends. It’s been a while since we’ve seen a few of them. The music is playing and people start to dance. Following Daniel, we make our way to the dance floor, slowly moving to the beat of the music. Our bodies move in sync and it gradually turns into a sensual dance between the two of us. I feel his hands against my body, trailing in light, delicate touches. Grinding against his body, I feel his hard muscles and slowly my panties start to dampen again. Throwing my head back against his shoulder, I moan while his hands brush against my nipples. Getting lost in his touches, I don’t hear him talking to someone. I feel another pair of hands on my hips and startled I come out of my daze, looking up into James’ eyes. I blush and start to pull away, but Daniel holds me in place. Both of them press against my body and I groan as they start moving to the music. I rub against James and arch into Daniel, feeling hot breath against my neck as Daniel bites me. I moan loudly and feel a blindfold being placed over my eyes. The hands on my hips tighten, and I feel a hand in my hair. It tilts my head back as I feel a pair of lips press against mine. Groaning, I open my mouth and his tongue gently pushes against mine. As I press against him, the kiss is abruptly broken. One of them grabs my hand, and I quietly follow their lead. We get in the elevator and after a few lurching moments it stops. I move my hands to pull the blindfold off, but someone grabs me and pushes me into the wall. My hands are pulled above my head and held there while I feel a hand roaming down my body. Moaning quietly, I sense another touch trailing up my legs, stopping occasionally to grip my body tightly and bite my flesh. Arching into the hands, I hear the door open and people talking. The hands leave my body and I’m pulled into Daniel’s warm embrace. The elevator starts moving again, I can feel the presence of others around us. "She looks lovely. If you ever need help, let me know. I would love to have her between my legs." A woman says to Daniel, and I instinctively shy away, closer to Daniels warmth. "I will let you know if I need help with my wife, Kathy. We should get together for dinner; Lucy hasn’t seen Abby in ages. I’ll email you in a few days with our schedules." Daniel replies back, tightening his hold on me. "Perfect! I’m sure Abby would agree – if she weren’t gagged. Have a fun night. I am running late for my scene with Abby. It was nice seeing you James. Be good to both of them, otherwise you will have to deal with me." The elevator dings, and the small room starts to empty. We start moving again, next to me I hear people kissing and someone getting spanked. The door opens and we finally get off. Following silently, I try listening to what they are talking about, but they speak too quietly for me to hear. Eventually we stop. I hear a door behind me close while the blindfold is removed. One of them pushes me down on my knees. I blink my eyes several times, adjusting to the light. Looking up I see Daniel and James sitting on a bench at the end of a giant bed. I turn my head as I take in the room. It’s beautiful; the bed can hold up to four people easily and has columns at each corner with drapes for more privacy. To my right I see sofas, end tables, and plants lined up against the wall. To my left the wall is covered in all sorts of toys; including dildos, butt plugs, canes, and paddles. Looking back at them, I find them quiet and staring attentively at me; I drop my gaze and stare into my lap. "We are going to play a little game Lucy, you can use your safe word at any time and it will all stop. If you say the safe word, James will leave and it will be just you and me for the rest of the night." Daniel says sternly. Nodding my head I say, "I understand Sir." They get up and start walking in circles around me. I feel like the prey of two hungry beasts. I hear James say something to Daniel, and Daniel starts talking, "We are both going to give you an order, and you get to pick which one you want to obey. The one you don’t obey, will get to pick your punishment. Don’t worry about which one you don’t pick or hurting our feelings. This is all about your pleasure Lucy, you will enjoy the punishments too." "If at any time it gets to be too much, please use your safe word. Daniel is right, this is all about your pleasure, and he won’t get angry if you don’t follow his orders." James adds. Finally getting a chance to speak I ask my only question, "What do I call you two?" They both chuckle and answer "By our names of course." Confused, I just say what they are both waiting to hear, "Sounds like a game I would like to play." As soon as the words are out of my mouth, both of them are on me. I feel a hand tugging on my panties and another unlacing the corset. Soon I am completely naked, staring at two handsome men. "Do you want me to strip?" Daniel asks. "Or do you want me to strip?" James counters. I look at both of them; they are grinning and waiting for an answer. Contemplating, I don’t know who to pick; either way I am stuck so might as well play their game. "I want you to strip James." I say. Watching him strip, I feel sex radiating off of him. My attention is so focused on him I don’t see Daniel move. I feel him push me forward, my ass is in the air and my face is pushed into the rug. "My punishment for you is that you can’t use your hands for the rest of the evening, Lucy," His fingers are against my wrists as he wraps a pair of cuffs around them. Grabbing my hair he pulls me up and James is standing right in front of me. His cock is hard and leaking, as he smiles down at me. "The next question is, do you want to suck my cock?" James says while slowly stroking his cock. "Or do you want me to fuck you from behind?" Daniel asks, lifting me up and rubbing his hard cock against my wet pussy. Daniel’s cock slowly rubbed against my wet pussy lips as I stared at James’ hard cock. I couldn’t tell which would be better. "Please fuck me Daniel." I decide. I feel him slowly pushing into my pussy, taking his sweet time, filling me up until he is all the way in. I try to grind against him, but he holds me in place. "What’s her punishment, James?" He asks, kissing my neck and thrusting into me. I scream at the pleasure and arch against his body, trying to get some friction against my clit. Daniel notices, wraps a hand around my waist and pulls me back against him. "Your punishment, sweet little Lucy, is that the when you need to cum, you aren’t allowed to. Instead we will just keep bringing you to the edge, and then stopping." Kneeling down, James presses his lips against mine, swallowing my cries as Daniel starts fucking me faster. I don’t know how much time passes before I feel fingers slowly rubbing my clit. James breaks the kiss and I beg for them to let me orgasm. They both say no at the same time, and continue to manipulate my body. Daniel starts pounding me harder and James rubs my clit faster. Screaming, I keep begging them to let me cum, but as soon as I am about to orgasm they both stop. Daniel pulls out while James takes a step back, leaving me unsatisfied. I hear them chuckle and it makes me blush with frustration. "Your next choice is, do you want me to lick that sweet pussy of yours," Daniel says. "Or do you want me to tie you up? Don’t forget you still can’t orgasm Lucy," James says, grinning. Looking at them makes my pussy throb and I don’t have a choice but to go with being tied up. If Daniel went down on me, I would cum; I wouldn’t be able to hold it back. "You can tie me in rope," I tell them. Somehow it feels like I made the wrong decision because their grins become wider. James walks towards the door and I notice a duffle bag next to it. Daniel picks me up, and carries me toward the bed. "Hope you are having fun, its going to be a long night." With that he dumps me on the bed. I notice he has the blindfold in his hand again. Sitting upright on the bed, I lower my head and let him secure the blindfold around my eyes. Flexing my arms, I tried to relax as I feel rope being run across my body. My hands are undone and repositioned. The rope is now being tightly pressed to my skin. I started to move with him and relax into his hold. I am startled when I heard Daniel talking; "Now for your punishment, I’m going to go down on you anyway." I feel my legs being spread. Hands trail up my thighs. I try to pull away and close my legs, but the hands tighten on me. There is hot breath against my pussy, and I feel his tongue lick my clit. Groaning I try to push my pussy into his mouth, but his hands hold me down. James continues tying the rope, taking his sweet time and getting the rope snug against me. Daniel is slowly licking my clit, and rubbing his fingers against my pussy lips. James finishes with the rope and begins tugging and twisting my nipples. I can feel his hard cock behind me and I imagine what it would feel like inside me. I feel Daniel’s fingers push deep into my pussy, and I can’t hold it back anymore. "Please let me cum Daniel, I can’t hold it back anymore. Please, let me cum…fuck I’m going to!" They stop everything. Falling back into the bed, I groan in frustration, barely holding my anger in check. "You have been such a good girl tonight Lucy, the last thing you need to pick is just a number, or ," Daniel says. One of them, I think it’s Daniel, picks me up and holds me in his lap. Contemplating the question, I tell them both I want to go with number . It feels like a trap, because in a matter of seconds I am in doggie. My ass is in the air and I am completely exposed to both of them. I feel something cool dripping onto my asshole. Groaning softly into the bed, I push my ass higher in the air. Something starts rubbing the cool liquid into my asshole, and I feel it enter me slowly. It feels like fingers, and I start pushing back on them. It doesn’t take long until I have three fingers in my asshole. Gasping I can feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming. I start begging silently for them to let me cum, but they deny me again. Getting me to the brink of orgasm but stopping right before I fall over the edge of pleasure. Screaming into the pillow, I start pulling against the rope, trying to get my hands free so I can finish myself off. The rope is too tightly bound and I can’t loosen it. "If you stop struggling, we’ll give you want you want Lucy." I hear James say. Slowly I stop fighting and relax into the bed, taking deep breaths. "Good girl, now do you want your reward?" I slowly nod to what Daniel asked. Feeling his hands around my hips, he pulls me towards him and moves me so I am straddling his lap, "I would really like to kiss my wife now." I move my head in the direction of his voice and meet his lips with mine. The kiss melds into something more. Our tongues collide together, and I press against his hard body. He lifts my hips higher and I feel his cock rub against my pussy. Moaning into the kiss, I press hard against him. Grinding against him, I feel him start to push in; one slow thrust and he is all the way in me. Screaming into his mouth, I break the kiss and squirm in his lap. I try to ride his cock, but he holds me down, pulling me tight against his chest. I completely forget about James until I feel his fingers at my asshole. The realization hits me that they are going to double penetrate me. I am going to be on both of their cocks. Wiggling between the two of them, I try to break their hold, but it’s impossible. I throw my head back in pleasure as I feel two fingers enter my asshole. They stretch me open, getting me ready for his cock. James starts fucking me slowly with his fingers, and it send shivers through my body. Daniel slowly thrusts deep in my pussy, moving in rhythm with James’ fingers. Moaning loudly I try to grind against them, longing for relief. "I think she is ready for your cock in her ass James, should we give her what she wants?" "I think we should, she’s waited long enough," as soon as James is done speaking, I feel his fingers pulling out, replaced with something hard and hot. Moaning, I start writhing on Daniel’s cock while James slowly pushes inside of my ass. It feels like they are splitting me open. Grasping, I try not to scream as James pushes all the way in my ass with one hard thrust. I am stuck between the two of them, my body completely stuffed. I try not to move as I take deep breaths. Both of them start to move at the same time, pulling almost all the way out. I scream as they thrust back into me, squirming on their cocks. The angle they have me in while they fuck me puts pressure directly on my clit with every movement. They keep pulling almost all the way out, and pushing all the way in with one thrust. Grasping, I try to find my voice, "Please let me cum, I can’t hold back anymore. You both feel so damn good, I need to cum!" Daniel and James start pounding my body, and all I can do is take what they give me. I hear them say cum, and I let go. Shivering between them I scream as waves of pleasure flow through my body. Neither of them stop fucking me, they just keep pounding as I writhe between them. Another wave of pleasure flows through my body, and everything becomes too much. Stuck between the two of them I can’t do anything. Daniel pushes my head back and bites down on my neck. James pushes deep inside and holds himself there, groaning as he orgasms. Daniel keeps fucking me while James holds still in my ass. Biting down even harder, he cums deep in my pussy. Eventually they both pull out, and I feel our combined juices leaking down my thighs. Collapsing on the bed, I try to relax my sore muscles. Someone gets off the bed, and I hear water running; while the other quickly unties the rope. My blindfold comes off, and I slowly open my eyes to see Daniel’s face right in front of mine. Staring into his eyes, I let him wipe my body down with a wash cloth while James puts the rope away. Snuggling under the covers I curl into his arms, listening to his heartbeat while I try to focus on what they are both saying. "We have the room for the whole night; there’s an event tomorrow that James and I agreed to help with. It’s time to sleep now Lucy." Closing my eyes I relax into the bed, feeling it dip as James joins us under the covers. I fall asleep quickly between my two men. Completely satisfied, I dream about what tomorrow could hold. Thanks for reading! jerseygirl

1. 'Many Thanks, Birth Control!' Postcard Campaign Is A Fantastic Tribute To Safe Sex

Date2015.10.18 ByAntonettaVml33470 Views107
    Read More
  2. You Learn Spanish Online That Is Fast

Date2015.10.18 ByDorieBinnie9803413 Views1
    Read More
  3. Getting Best Online Language School

Date2015.10.18 ByRicoHeil8912264 Views4
    Read More
  4. Was Ultrabuk Tablet If You're Choose Or What - Skin Care

Date2015.10.18 ByErvinNies605747523 Views8
    Read More
  5. An Update On Fundamental Details In Additional Resources

Date2015.10.18 ByChastity8356882 Views26
    Read More
  6. Adding Stuff That Is Dark For Your Home

Date2015.10.18 ByErickPiscitelli7840 Views1
    Read More
  7. Learn Language That Is Fluent With Simple Skills

Date2015.10.18 ByAnaClaborn3092173678 Views8
    Read More
  8. Why You Ought To Acquire Solid Oak Furniture

Date2015.10.18 ByMellisaCatts473717 Views6
    Read More
  9. 3 Washer Problems You Should Avoid

Date2015.10.18 ByLashundaWertz02 Views12
    Read More
  10. Active Or Passive Language Learning

Date2015.10.18 ByDeangeloAllred187694 Views2
    Read More
  11. Collectible Die-cast Model Trucks

Date2015.10.18 ByFreddyRubio5685 Views4
    Read More
  12. Why Sessions Aren't The Way That Is Easiest To Learn Spanish

Date2015.10.18 ByJaquelineA7550895 Views6
    Read More
  13. Selling Your Vision: How-To Market Any Product You Desire Online

Date2015.10.18 ByRoyMontague9552 Views2
    Read More
  14. The Poster Style Explained's Vocabulary

Date2015.10.18 ByFosterHynes207960 Views10
    Read More
  15. Howto Purchase An Energy-effective Cleanup Machine

Date2015.10.18 ByMUDHunter77128358 Views6
    Read More
  16. Casting

Date2015.10.18 ByMeredithPitman70 Views1
    Read More
  17. Beanbag Chairs Are Functional

Date2015.10.18 ByDelbertMathis48475 Views6
    Read More
  18. How To Enjoy The Online Poker Gambling

Date2015.10.18 ByBrunoAbv0659432288167 Views3
    Read More
  19. Ceiling Fans Are Excellent House Appliance

Date2015.10.18 ByShaynaMosher38018316 Views2
    Read More
  20. Older Nudes - The Next 3 Things To Immediately Do About Maturewomen

Date2015.10.18 ByHalleyRothstein Views3
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 ... 3221 Next
/ 3221
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0