Free Cam Software Cnc - 9 Things You Can Learn From Buddhist Monks About Free Boy Cams

by ErrolHoadley210704 posted Oct 18, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

free live cam websitesoriginal story written by me. Let me know if you want more. Maybe a cross post with audio.
Enjoy

She cut his dinner into smaller bite size portions and sat the plate in front of him. She knew she didn't need to do it but she liked to help him out when she could.
He was only 59. Tall. His hair was still thick, but silver had taken over the once dark locks. He longed for his youth, before the war, before the diagnosis of parkinsons. He was only in the early stages, but it still loomed over his daily skills. Requiring a full time and over night nurse.
Tonight was Alyna's night. She was only 23, fresh out of nursing school. She was wonderful. She always helped him with anything he needed, without making him feel like a child. Her shoulder length hair was growing out, just passing her clavicles. Her dark eyes, were deeply contrasted with her creamy skin, so young and smooth.
As she bent over the table, his eyes wandered down. Down to the small of throat, where her scrub top dipped and fell forward, exposing her peach bra. It cupped her breasts perfectly, keeping them perky. He thought about what they would look like without the bra. Probably the same, she was so young and tight. He thought about them bouncing and rocking, from a hard trusting.
She caught him. But she only smiled and gave him a playful "You know better" look, and turned to pick up the stack of newspapers on the floor to take to the recycling bin. Her pants hugged her ass, showing a perfect outline of her lacy panty line. It no doubt matched the bra. They pulled so slightly that he could just make out her lips, so tight and supple.
"Im going to shower." she called from the hallway. "If you finish dinner before I get out, take the dishes into the kitchen".
The door closed. He heard the water hit the tile, and the curtain slide.
He couldn't help but think of her standing just behind the wall, naked, wet, dripping with suds, as she rubbed every inch of her body. He imagined her slipping her hands over her breasts, down her stomach, and between those lips. Fingers dancing over the little pink mound, into the wet hot crevice, silky wetness dripping, nipples hardening, a moan creeping up her back with a chill of ecstasy.
He sat the dishes on the counter next to the sink. And walked into his bedroom, passing the bathroom just to feel the steam on the floorboards, and maybe over hear his lustful fantasy. The water shut off, curtain slid away. He imagined her reaching for a towel, nipples erect from the cold. He kept walking.
He changed into his pajama set, brushed his teeth, and lay in bed. First staring at the hallway, until he hears her rustling near the door. He picks up his book near by, pretending to read, eyes flickering over the top of the pages, hungry for a glimpse.
The door opens, and she walks out with her hair in a towel, a pair of sleeping shorts and a tank top. Shes not wearing a bra, he can see her nipples pulling at the fabric. She sits on the bed across the room from his. He has sleep apnea, and requires monitoring at night. Lucky him he thinks.
She dries her hair, and lotions her legs, slowly, oh so slowly. He can't help but stare, eyes soaking in each stroke. When she lifts her leg to lotion the back, he sees it. Just a flash of pink supple skin, once, twice, three times! And then again for the other leg! He can't control his arousal, he stiffens below the sheets, lifting them up like a white flag, giving in to his desires, wanting and yearning.
He looks up. She is staring at him too. They make eye contact for just a moment, and then he looks down, too ashamed of his ideas. But he can't stay away for long, he looks back, shes still oiling her body, she lays back to reach her feet. Lifting both her feet up, so sultry, so tempting. Is this a show for him? Could she possibly be hinting at something? And there it is... between her long oiled legs, a small darkening of cloth.. damp cloth.
She sits up, and starts on her arms, across her chest and down her chest. All while looking at him. She winks, and lays back. Placing the bottle of lotion on the bedside table, sliding under the white silky sheets. She licks her lips, places two fingers in her mouth, and then slides them down, down past her navel, into the slippery lips.
He stares, in disbelief to what he sees, in complete bliss. She starts lifting her hips, lightly moaning, her other hand slips down her tank to caress her breast. He doesn't remember walking across the room, but he was at her side, staring down at her rocking hips. Wet noises. Shes slips her fingers in and out, in and out, faster and slower, then she stops. Look him in the eyes as she slips her glistening hands into her mouth. She pulls back the sheets, widens her legs.
His lips meet hers, and his tongue tastes her silky wetness. she moans loudly, lifting her hips. He grabs her ass, and holds her hips, letting his tongue slide into the tight hold hes been fantasizing about. Deeper and deeper he licks, flicking his tongue, in and out, and over her clit, she grabs his hair, forcing his head down, he can smell her on him, shes sweet and warm, and he wants more.
As she starts to breathe heavier he stops, and slips into her with his throbbing cock. She gasps, and smiles, and he rams harder, harder, watching her tight breasts bounce, just like he thought they would. She screams in ecstasy, and he rolls her over. On her knees, shes bends down, offering the tight dripping hole he craved, he pulled her lips apart, watching her pussy tremble in anticipation. he slips in two fingers, and feels her tighten, for once his disease will aid him more than than he thought possible.
With one hand inside her, the other smacks her ass. She screams "Yes, Yes YES, MORE, Harder, yes, oh dont stop"
He grabs her hair, pulling her head back, "Tell me you like it, Tell me you want more"
"Yes, Oh please, fuck me! Finger my tight pussy, Fuck me with your tongue. Dont stop, I want it!" He laughs, "You are a good slut, do you want my fat cock in your pretty little pussy?" "Yes, please give me your cock, please fuck me like a good slut."
He thrusts deep, giving her no notice or time to catch her breath. He thrusts deeper, and harder, watching her ass bounce. He reaches around and feels her breasts bouncing hard and wild. It makes him want to fuck her harder.
"My ass, fuck my tight little ass, please! Please, I want it in my ass!"
He was too excited to ask if she wanted it, and make her beg. He pulled out, dick dripping. He rubbed it against her pink little hole, massaged it until it opened and he slid inside.
She arched her back, and started grinding against him. He could only watch, as he slipped in and out of the tightest hole he had ever had. It was mind blowing, he couldn't stop, he was going to cum.
He throbbed, harder and harder.
"Fill me, fill my ass. Give it all to me. Cum inside me. I want it, fuck my ass, fuck me! Oh Yes, Yes Yes, YESSSS."
She grew hot and tight, around his cock, and she moaned in satisfaction. He pulled out, laying back on the bed, exhausted. She turned around, grinning... "Best rest up... I have more to give you later."

sultry_stories

Articles