Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Sorry for the long post, but this is a true story so I wanted to go into full detail. Okay I am 21 now and this story begins when I was 15 years old and just an innocent high school girl who had never even kissed a boy. I had a crush on a guy in my grade named Jeff for almost a year but I didn't know if he felt the same way about me and I wasn't ready to find out. Today me and Jeff are together and he doesn't know about this story. During this time another guy (Mark) who was a year older than me asked me to go to prom with him. This guy was a player and had a big ego which turned me off so I turned him down. That didn't stop him though as he continued calling and texting me and to be honest I didn't mind the attention. He wasn't the first guy to like me but he was definitely the hottest and most popular and I thought maybe if Jeff noticed that he would get jealous and ask me out. I had a feeling Jeff felt the same way about me so I made sure I kept Mark as just a friend despite him wanting more. Mark and Jeff knew each other, but since they weren't in the same grade or friend circle, they didn't talk. Fast forward a couple months and I decided to just give it a shot and ask Jeff out. I would have regretted it if I didn't and it worked out well because he said he liked me too and we hit it off immediately. I was his first girlfriend too and he was also a virgin who had never been with a girl. Everything was going great with me and Jeff, but Mark wasn't happy. He heard I had a boyfriend but didn't know who and when I told him about Jeff all he did was laugh. I didn't know how to react but since we were kinda friends I just told him to "stop it" and awkwardly laughed with him. Mark was never shy with his words but I was very non confrontational so he knew how to make me uncomfortable. Mark knew I was a virgin and he also knew I had never been with another guy so I think that was a big reason he was so into me. One night when I was going to bed he called me and talked about how hot I was and how I could do better than Jeff. I know he just wanted to get with me but he somehow convinced me to stay on the phone with him until the late hours of the night. I had already texted Jeff goodnight and Mark knew that so he took advantage of me being alone and not having anyone to talk to. He did this a few more times and one night he called me while I was studying and asked me to come out with him to grab a midnight snack. We were taking a class together and he was studying as well and I needed his notes so I agreed thinking it would be a good way to take a break. My boyfriend Jeff was already sleeping and although he knew of Mark and his intentions he didn't know I was still talking to him on a regular basis. When Mark arrived I got in his truck and before I could say anything he started flirting with me. I didn't mind though as he always did this and he wasn't getting anywhere with me, atleast thats what I thought... After driving for about five minutes I realize that were pulling up to Mark's house, he lives right up the street from Jeff so I recognized the neighborhood right away. Without saying anything he pulls into his driveway and tells me he forgot the notes inside. As he got out of his truck for some reason that I still don't know to this day, I opened my door as well and followed him. He didn't say anything but I could see him being surprised as well. I would have stopped right there but I didn't want him to see that I was uncomfortable. I just followed him in and he led me to his room. I was nervous now and I think he saw it. I had never been in a situation like this with another guy and I had only kissed my boyfriend up until this point. Now I was in the room of this player in the middle of the night and not only was this guy hot, he thought I was hot and wasn't afraid to tell me. He told me to have a seat, knowing full well that the only place to sit in the room was the bed. I sat down and he asked me what Jeff would say if he knew where I was. I nervously laughed and tried changing the topic when he came and sat next to me. Without saying a word he kisses me on the neck and that is where everything went wrong, or right depending on how you view it. Although me and Jeff had been going out for about a few months, we had only seen each other during school for the most part and our relationship was moving terribly slow in the intimacy department. It didn't bother me at all though as this was my first relationship but I guess that is where a player like Mark saw he could take advantage. I let Mark kiss my neck for a couple seconds before trying to stop him by pushing him away. When I put my hand to he chest to push him he started kissing my ear and I lost it. I don't even know how he did it, but somehow he got my hand on top of his pants and thats when I felt my another man's dick for the first time. It was so hard, and when I moved my hand away from it he looked me in the eyes and told me, no ordered me to "Feel him" I didn't even have time to think before I realized where my hand was heading. Not only did I feel it again, but this time I grabbed it through his jeans, holding it and gently squeezing it. I was amazed, and he could tell. Mark looked at me again and asked "is it bigger than Jeffs?" This is where I probably should have came to my senses and realized just what was happening. Instead I looked him in the eyes and answered "I don't know" Mark didn't respond to me but I could see his ego blowing up to a whole new level. He started unbuckling his pants and I just moved my hand to get out of his way. I was mesmerized by his size and how his dick seemed to pulsate when he looked at me. He must have been about 7 inches long and although I had never seen one before, I was sure it must be above average. Once he had his pants completely off he told me to "hold him". Mark was sitting next to me still on my left, so I reached over with my right hand and grabbed his dick. When I grabbed it he encouraged me to jerk his dick off, I knew about jerking off but I had never seen it before so I just moved my hand up and down and around his shaft, feeling it instead of beating it, probably the worst handjob one could receive. While I was doing this he kissed me and put his tongue in my mouth. Jeff and I only just started using tongue and Mark was so much better so that really turned me on. While he was kissing me he started feeling my breasts, also a first for me. It made me feel so sexy and while he was doing this he started pushing me off the bed a bit and pulling my body so it would be facing him. He eventually pushed me so I was standing in front of him, bending over and kissing him while I played with his dick. I thought I was as far as it was going to go but Mark had other ideas. He wasn't a virgin so I should have known he would probably want more but I didn't expect what happened next. While I was kissing him he stopped and grabbed me by my head, looking into my eyes again he said "I want you to taste me". I was not about to suck anybodys dick, let alone Mark of all people. It is something that I always thought was disgusting and I could never imagine degrading my self to put someones genitals in my mouth. The thought alone was repulsive. I told him "No". He didn't bother pushing it and just started kissing me again, this time pulling me onto the bed with him. Now we were laying down and he has me climb on top of him. I am still fully clothed at this point in yoga pants and a t shirt while he is wearing only a shirt. I didn't know where this was going but I knew I wasn't having sex with him, I was not ready to lose my virginity, in fact I probably wasn't ready for any of this. I was just caught up in the moment. When I was on top of him he grabbed my hips and started grinding me onto his dick. It felt amazing for me and he did this for about 5 minutes before I started to lose it. We were making out and grabbing each other all over when he told me to take off my pants. He wanted to "see how wet my panties were". I wanted to take them off too as I had broke a sweat now and was feeling very hot and horny. When I took them off I hopped back on him and started dry humping his dick again. I did this for about 5 minutes and was bucking my hips and he knew he had me where he wanted. I came and I came hard. My pussy was so wet I could hear it and when he felt me cumming he told me "Your gonna suck me now." I was in another world at this point and without thinking I said "okay" While climbing off of him I could see that my pussy juices had soaked threw my panties and onto his dick and on his bed. The room probably "smelled like sex" and we hadn't even had any penetration. I was even more disgusted at the thought of sucking his dick now because it had my juices all over it. He saw the look on my face and could tell I was reluctant so he pulled me up to him again and started making out with me. While doing this he wrapped one arm around my neck, pulled my hair and took his other hand to my pussy. He didn't even wait for me to respond and just shoved two of his fingers deep inside of me. This sent a shockwave through my body and my pussy was already so wet that he just started finger fucking me without any warning. I was squirting again and he told me "Your gonna suck my dick and your gonna beg for it". I told him "Yes! Yes! Anything Mark! Please let me suck your dick, I want to taste you." I started trying to suck him off while he had his fingers inside of me and although it was an awkward position I managed to get my mouth on him. His dick was shiny from all my juices on it and once I had him in my mouth he took his fingers out and grabbed me by my hair. "I'm going to fuck your face like this and then your going to swallow my cum" he said to me while I was sucking his dick. I told him "no" and he replied with "okay I am going to cum on your face then". I didn't want his cum in my mouth and I definitly didn't want to swallow so I reluctantly agreed to him finishing on my face. Then he told me to "Beg for it" to which I replied "no way" When I said that he started finger fucking me again and after about five minutes I was about to cum for the third time that night. "Where do you want my cum?" He asked while fucking my pussing with his fingers and my mouth with his dick. "Cum on my face, please Mark." I begged "Whos my bitch" He asked "Me. I'm your bitch, I just want your cum, please give it to me" "Okay drink up" he replied with a smile on his face With that he started moaning and held my head down while he shot his load into my mouth. Not wanting to choke and having it already in my mouth I decided to swallow. I was angry but I kept sucking, and I sucked every last drop. This was the first time I cheated on Jeff with Mark and if anyone is interested in hearing more, feedback is appreciated. throwaway732732

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
16721 Dự án Chung Cư 87 Lĩnh Nam Martina25B42666573 2015.10.18 8
16720 Busting News: Jersey Shore Cast In Fact Smarter Than They Look? Or Even Is This Statement Too Far Of A Extend? ScotKeyes64294238 2015.10.18 4
16719 Easy Solutions And Improvements For The Home Rosalinda96345890331 2015.10.18 1
16718 A Cash Flow Good Organization Of Your Personal - Should Do #2 RochelleK700477003458 2015.10.18 6
16717 Coach Yourself A Foreign Language AlissaWheller7488 2015.10.18 2
16716 The Outdo Hair's-breadth Care Products At Brush Aside Prices DedraFryett14189 2015.10.18 1
16715 Free Cam Broadcast - Life After Cam To Cam Sex Free DeidreLangham70 2015.10.18 6
» Old Women Naked - The Do's And Don'ts Of Over 30 Milf TaylaCrossley380337 2015.10.18 4
16713 Alphamale Attributes And Flirting Body Language MarianneNte5712267509 2015.10.18 11
16712 9 Important Canine Treatment Tips KrisBlaylock12806720 2015.10.18 4
16711 Basic Strategies For Hardwood Floor Cleaning NestorMoses67281487 2015.10.18 2
16710 Establish It Superior. House Improvement Advice HTQMikayla566134 2015.10.18 8
16709 Clearing Up Greentea Spills On Your Carpet LilianaPlatt7313 2015.10.18 7
16708 How To Choose The Content Machine That Is Right RalphGreenleaf04 2015.10.18 6
16707 How-To Offer A Home In Summer - Eight Tips That Is Prime OllieMerrill40650 2015.10.18 1
16706 Contraception Pill Celebrates 50 Years EusebiaCasas17268311 2015.10.18 1
16705 NVQ Company As Well As Administration. OrvilleMartinelli159 2015.10.18 29
16704 Sebastian Hirsch Get Far More Momentum In Your Business By Using Three Effective Measures CarlotaVanguilder66 2015.10.18 8
16703 Methods For Local Carpets Cleaning At Home JonasHayman70430 2015.10.18 1
16702 $4.2M For People FerneTrimble812019 2015.10.18 246
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0