Naked Mature - How To Lose Maturenude In Five Days

by HalleyRothstein posted Oct 18, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

So this just happened last night and I'm still more turned on than I ever have been in my life. I've thought about posting here before, but my exploits have always been purely sexual, and never emotional (which is what truly makes an experience memorable). I went to a co workers to help with damage control for Jen, who was very emotionally distraught over some shit. Lacy, my co worker, has an amazing body and I have been eyeing her for months as she pranced around with her medium-sized, tight ass. This particular night, she's wearing yoga pants with a shirt that stops above her ass, so her beautiful ass is bouncing around the entire night. As the night goes on and we descend into babysitters for jen in her drunkenness, we develop a deeper and deeper emotional connection, talking about life while looking at the stars. Somethings definitely in the air. By the time we start laying down, Lacy and I have built up quite the bond and are making meaningful eye contact constantly. We all lay down with lacy in the middle, facing me, and we all just begin jabbering about random stuff. As this is going on, Lacy says her feet are cold, and so I lay my foot bluntly on top of hers, to which she responds by rubbing both of her feet all around mine, up and down. I was immediately hard as she demonstrated an amazing amount of passion with just her feet, massaging and caressing my feet at different levels, constantly changing and reverting. The conversation is still going on fine, but beneath the covers our feet are playing the most sensual game of footsie you could imagine. We are acting like nothing is up, and not even really acknowledging what we were doing with our eye contact. It just felt right. After a while i had my had close to her face, and begin lightly rubbing the backs of my fingers along it. I kept the pressure up for a good 30 minutes, just caressing back and forth and enjoying the sensuality of the whole experience. Eventually i began getting more bold, rubbing along her chin, bringing my thumb around the contours of her face...even brushing along her lips. This is where things got sexual. Her sweet, sexy lips. As i brushed my thumb over them she looked me dead in the eyes, and leaned forward to take the tip of my thumb in her mouth a centimeter as i passed along, making intense eye contact. If I hadn't been hard, I would have been now. I began fixating on her lips, still slowly circling and tracing the lines of her face, but now I began lingering along her lips, stopping whenever she needed to contribute to the conversation. After several minutes, with her leaning forward and lightly taking my thumb within her lips as I passed by, I grew bold and presented her lips with my finger, but at a direct angle, not brushing along...and her lips opened up, taking my finger between her teeth finally. Her tongue crept forward to draw circles around my finger tip, and her eyes locked with mine in the single sexiest moment of my life. Her legs were bunched up with her knees bent towards me, and I began working a hand between them at her knees, massaging her toned thighs through her yoga pants. At the blatant sexuality of her taking my finger into her mouth, I became galvanized and began firmly squeezing and working my hand up gradually. As this was going on, still keeping our conversation going, she is running her hand along my arm and up to my chin and lips, giving me the same chance to take her finger into my mouth. And my hand is creeping further up her thigh. She is beginning to show signs of her excitement, and I am beginning to really get close to her holiest of holies. My hand is reaching all the way around her cloth clad thigh, squeezing and sliding further and further periodically, until I finally reached that glorious intersection. And it was amazing. I could feel the heat through her clothes, and her pussy was the tiniest bit damp through her panties and yoga pants, giving my fingers the warmest spot in the house as I began pressing into her, feeling her clit already standing out and drawing deep breaths from her. Her body began reacting now, with her neck arching and she turned onto her back, my hand staying close by. I continue massaging and pressing into her and I can feel her pussy and it feels just divine. I can feel her clit squirming around and watching her close her eyes and give in to the feeling was the sexiest fucking thing. About this time, sadly, she looked at me and lightly shook her head. Jen was picking up that something was going on, and she didn't want to commit to this with her right there. I understood, and withdrew my hand. The fun was done. I struggled to contain myself and managed weakly, drifting off imagining what could have happened. I woke up early, drove home, and wrote this immediately. YogaThrowaway2

Articles