Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

free nude galleriesThis all started happening a month ago. I pretty much live with my BF in his apartment. I have my own place, but I'm always sleeping over his. He has 3 other roommates as well. They only have one bathroom for all 4 of them, plus me. Up until a month ago I've always been the "goodie goodie" girl, who's only had one BF, no one else but him had seen me naked, kind of the shy and quiet type. Than one day all of us are in a rush to leave the house around nude girl pictures the same time. My BF was the first to leave. Two of the roommates already showered, and were just beginning to shave and brush their teeth. The last roommate and myself both still met art pics had to shower. I asked them if they could all wait outside the bathroom for 10 minutes while I took a quick shower. The two in the bathroom already protested saying they needed 10 more minutes or else they were going to be late. While the last roommate said he at least needs to shave and brush his teeth if he can't get in the shower yet. Literally with no time to spare we made a compromise. All three of them were to finish up shaving and brushing their teeth, while I hopped in the shower. The shower in their apartment has a glass door and no curtain, so I told them I will KILL them if they try to look at me! They all left for a second as I undressed and hopped in the shower, afterwards yelling metart babes for them it's okay for them to come in now, but DON'T look! The way the bathroom is positioned they were all huddled around the sinks, carefully looking forward as I was in the shower directly to the side of them. I watched them at first, praying they weren't catching glimpses of me. After a few minutes though I started to get turned on that I was completely naked and soaking wet just a few feet from three other guys. Just as I finished showering and stepped out all three of them turned their heads due to the noise of the glass door. For a brief few seconds they all got to see my body. That was the first time anyone else but my BF had seen me naked. They quickly apologized and hurried along and left. I really loved the exhilaration of being seen naked. Later on I told my BF what happened. He understood it very well and said he didn't mind, because he knows I'm not into his roommates (I really am not, they're not my type). His roommates and I continued this agreement for the next week or so, and every passing day they would watch me shower longer and longer. I would never cheat on my BF and he knows this, so don't get the wrong idea. I just love the excitement of being watched. I had no idea how much I loved it until those showers started happening. But, now I wanted to take it up to the next level. Than last weekend happened. My BF was out of town for the weekend, and I didn't want to stay at my place because my roommates are annoying. So I stayed at his, in his room the whole weekend. Saturday I was at the pool all day tanning, and when I came in I pretended to not know anyone was home and left the bedroom door wide open. I took off my bikini and sat on top of the bed completely naked, no sheets at all. When I heard noise being made from the kitchen I feigned sleeping. Here I was, this shy innocent girl who everyone thought would never do a naughty thing in her life. Lying completely naked and "asleep" with the bedroom door wide open for anyone to look or come in. After a few moments one of them said, "Holy shit! Anon's GF is sleeping naked!" I tried to cover my eager smile as best I could. I could tell they were all standing in the doorway, my butt pointing towards them as they gawked on. Than right as they were about to leave, I roll over and let my legs fall apart. They couldn't contain their words. I heard them say things like, "Look you can see her asshole! Her pussy is wide open, you can see it all! She must be pretty cold with nips as pointy as those!" I luckily did my best to conceal my reaction that I was actually awake. After a while they all left though, and I "woke up" and got dressed. I was so horny listening to them talk, and seeing every inch of my body. The next day I wanted to do something even crazier. Like the day before I pretended to not notice anyone was home. I undressed myself and started to masturbate with the bedroom door wide open. This wasn't at night, no, it was middle of the day, probably around 3 PM. I just knew if I sat their masturbating long enough one of them would walk by. Than I heard it. The sound of footsteps approaching. This time I was more nervous than anything I've ever felt before. I've never even let my BF watch me masturbate before, and here I am ready to be seen in all my glory for his roommate. I glimpsed him walking by the door, just as I was moaning. He soon came back and tried his best to peek thru the open crack between the door and wall. He was very obvious as the crack was pretty big, and I could see him watching me in my peripheral vision. I pretended not to notice him, and kept fingering myself. I was so nervous doing this knowing this guy is watching me right not, but I pushed through. At one point I turned my body towards the door, raised my legs up high, and laid down on my back. He definitely had the most clear view of my open vagina anyone has ever seen. His breathing was so heavy, I could faintly hear it. I moaned and moaned, he could hear the sound of my vagina moisten as I slipped two fingers in and went to town. It lasted another 5 minutes or so, and than I started to get up. He quickly left as to not be seen. mpl studio Since than I've only told my BF that his roommates have all seen me naked a few times, and asked him if I was allowed to be naked in his house. Like I said we trust each other, and he said it was fine, because they have all already seen me completely naked so they're isn't very much left to hide. I also told his roommates that since you've already all seen me naked, don't freak out if I walk around naked from now on. So, as I sit here typing this I'm completely naked in the living room. My BF is in the kitchen making food, and two of his roommates are on the chairs next to me. I would never do this if my BF wasn't comfortable with it, but so far he definitely is. I think he might even like showing me off. We're all watching a movie on TV, but instead I'm catching them staring at my boobs. I even laughed and said to one of them, "Do you think tan lines look good on me?" He got so nervous he kind of stuttered out, "Uh.. yeah definitely." So, what other really fun things can I do to show myself off? Anyone have any ideas? Tl;Dr: Used to be a shy and "goodie goodie" girl, now that my BF's roommmates saw me naked a few times on accident, I love being watched. Whatisagirl2do [8

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
46905 Best Tips For Home-based Businesses JamisonRft48405420 2015.10.18 14
46904 If The Science Of Body Language Be Used A Lot More In Society? LucilleBeasley47 2015.10.18 5
46903 Dating Via The Camaraderie Cord RusselO222289167587 2015.10.18 3
46902 Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Males'S Green / Grey RayMcCollom04759 2015.10.18 4
46901 Finding The Dog Bed That Is Right To Your Pet RalphGreenleaf04 2015.10.18 3
46900 How To Select The Correct Hair Shampoo And Also Conditioner Products For Your Hair Kind NolanWhittell09 2015.10.18 11
46899 How To Calculate The Cost Of Rough Iron Castings Gabrielle32H748617 2015.10.18 10
46898 Tips About Purchasing A Copy Machine DessieIjn4392385 2015.10.18 4
46897 Natural Flea Manage For Dogs And Puppies LateshaSqr42413735 2015.10.18 5
46896 The Quickest Way To A New Language Online RonBiscoe51383365206 2015.10.18 3
46895 Southeast Asia Girls Dating Western Guys SherryHerrod609 2015.10.18 16
46894 Locating Rapid Solutions In Price Compare Website AnnmarieSimmonds11 2015.10.18 7
46893 Asian Men And Relationship - Relationship Advice For Guys That Are Short DuaneWren0487086 2015.10.18 3
46892 Why Tables Can Jazz Up The Home JasperSchmitz6301781 2015.10.18 2
46891 6 Motives To Begin With Teaching Your Child To Read At A Couple Of Months Old AmelieBurch413646558 2015.10.18 2
46890 Pricol Auto Parts Supplier Collin56U07059411 2015.10.18 7
46889 It Is Regular To Shed 75-100 Specific Hairs Daily NestorQct174886 2015.10.18 8
46888 Creativity Guidelines In Home Staging AdriannaLanglois097 2015.10.18 3
46887 The Best Spanish Language Training Course You Can Get OllieMerrill40650 2015.10.18 4
46886 The Best Way To Date Asian Women - A Few Hints You May Find Useful CharlesHuondeKerillea 2015.10.18 8
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0