Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

met art picturesMy wife was starting to get paranoid that people are noticing her from my posts on Reddit. She actually wanted me to delete her pictures. Even though she loves to read the positive comments, she started to notice her male co workers acting strange. She would tell me all the time that they would flirt with her, but I saw it as normal adult conversation. They would ask her if she knew how to suck dick, asking for "advice" on how to get their SO to do certain sexual acts. She would just ignore the comments or say that it's private and move on. Now she says that they're making comments about her tits, saying that they would pay to see her topless and ask her to send them pictures of her so they can jerk off to it. They ask her to go out for drinks and "see what happens from there". One guy in particular that is the most persistent actually has a girlfriend that works with them. She would mention to him that he has a beautiful girl and he should channel all of his energy towards her. The last straw was when he told her that he knows she has pictures in her phone that she sends to me, so it wouldn't be that hard to send him the pictures. He then took his dick out and showed her how hard she makes him. She said that she didn't feel offended, but scared that people would walk by. She commented that it looked good but apologized that she couldn't return the favor. She said she quickly left the room they were in before anything else happened. That same day she had lunch in a break room with that co worker (Jason) and his girlfriend. Jason kept trying to get close to my wife without his girlfriend noticing. He would brush up against her ass and tits as they were standing by the microwave. She couldn't take it anymore. My wife said that she had to go to the restroom and secretly told Jason to give her his phone so she could go take a picture for him. He gladly did and couldn't wait for her to come back. When my wife got to the restroom, she quickly pulled up her shirt and took a picture of her tits in the mirror. To her surprise, Jason's girlfriend walked in as my wife was putting her tits away. Jason's girl asked her what she was doing. My wife replied that she was taking a pic to send me. My wife already had hidden Jason's phone so she couldn't recognize what was going on. My wife got back to the room and gave Jason the phone. She told him that the picture was in return for him showing her his cock. She rubbed his cock as she was saying it and told him that she's sure his cock will approve. My wife can be a tease when she wants and I enjoyed the comment when she told me. Jason's girlfriend returned to the room as well and they continued to eat their lunch. Jason text my wife that they wanted to give her a ride home after work. She accepted the offer and waited for them after work. Jason had a bunch of stuff in his front seat and told his girl and my wife to sit in the back. As soon as the car started to move, Jason's girl started to kiss my wife on the neck. My wife was startled and pushed her away. Jason's girl told my wife that she got turned on when she saw her tits in the bathroom and that she knows that the picture was for Jason. My wife felt betrayed that Jason would tell her. Jason's girl took her shirt off and showed my wife her tits. She said that she wanted to eat my wife out. She said that my wife would not have to do anything if she didn't want to. My wife agreed and figured it's not that bad if she doesn't do anything. She was a little curious too to see how it felt receiving oral from a female. My wife couldn't control herself. She said that it was beyond what she expected. Jason's girl sucked her clit, fucked her with her tongue, and fingered her until she came on her fingers. My wife said that all she could do was scream out loud "WOW!" All of a sudden he felt the car stop, but she figured they were at a red light. Jason's girl was already dressed and Jason had quickly put the car in park and got out so his girl could drive. He got in the back with my wife. He quickly pulled his pants down and said that it was his turn. He started to finger my wife and then told her to get on top of him. She said told him they weren't going to fuck without a condom but that she wanted to suck his dick. She quickly started to suck him mixing up the speed. She said that he was so wet from pre cum that his dick just slid in and out of her mouth. This usually happens to me because of all of the foreplay we do before getting down to business. She mentioned that he had about an 8" dick but the pre cum helped her take the whole thing. She even took her tongue out to lick his balls. I LOVE when she does that. I told her I know that he was loving it too. He started to hold her head and guide it up and down. She felt that he was closing to cumming. She got up for breath and told him to let know when he is about to. He told her to continue for a little while longer then said he was about to explode. She started to jerk him off onto her face. He handed her a tissue to clean off and then started to grope her tits. He pulled them out and she started to suck his dick again, swallowing what little cum was left on his dick. My wife then got all cleaned up and cleaned him off so he could get dressed. They got to our building not too long after and my wife got out. She gave Jason a kiss as well as his girl. She thanked them for the ride home and they all said that they will have to do it again real soon. Superman579

1. Running Science

Date2015.10.17 ByJensHalvorsen89799 Views5
    Read More
  2. Scales And Layouts Of Roco Model Trains

Date2015.10.17 ByJuliusMonsoor1674811 Views5
    Read More
  3. Exactly How To Select The Correct Hair Shampoo And Also Conditioner Products For Your Hair Kind

Date2015.10.17 ByMFYVicente3414922 Views5
    Read More
  4. Learn Options Trading

Date2015.10.17 ByRosauraCyt16962630633 Views5
    Read More
  5. Top Quality Hair Treatment

Date2015.10.17 ByJaninaRandell560012 Views5
    Read More
  6. Becoming A Unitary Malt Scotch Whiskey Expert

Date2015.10.17 BySilasMarmon7608 Views5
    Read More
  7. Karups Dreams - 3 Ideas For Karups Archives

Date2015.10.17 ByKristoferDartnell Views5
    Read More
  8. One Man Passes His 4th Degree Black Belt Test: A Revolution In Methodology For Black Belt Testing

Date2015.10.17 ByBrittMarshburn46168 Views5
    Read More
  9. Private Sex Pic - 7 Warning Signs Of Your Karups Free Galleries Demise

Date2015.10.17 ByHollieU39972151187 Views5
    Read More
  10. Which Kind Of Washing Machine Do You Need

Date2015.10.17 ByAltaBasham960138 Views5
    Read More
  11. The Top Small Dog Breeds: A Personal Undertake Little Puppy Breeds

Date2015.10.17 ByAdanFwr25920257 Views5
    Read More
  12. Esports

Date2015.10.17 ByCharaDulhunty2443 Views5
    Read More
  13. Model Train Track - Considerations To Your Course Design

Date2015.10.17 ByRochelleK700477003458 Views5
    Read More
  14. The Laundry Type - End What You Start = Productivity That Is True

Date2015.10.17 ByGidgetTighe84824 Views5
    Read More
  15. Finding True Love: 3 Common Things That Bring Asian Men To Girls

Date2015.10.17 ByGenevaRodarte1180971 Views5
    Read More
  16. Pet Accessories

Date2015.10.17 ByHugoThurgood526 Views5
    Read More
  17. Ralph Lauren Was This Still The New Prep

Date2015.10.17 ByClaudioPaulson330286 Views5
    Read More
  18. Ralph Lauren En Particulier Lorsque La Routine Peut Facilement Le Thme Donn

Date2015.10.17 ByRicoVarley10080103 Views5
    Read More
  19. Ralph Lauren Who Spent Many Painful Years In The Garment Business

Date2015.10.17 ByChanteYrf07514254891 Views5
    Read More
  20. Ralph Lauren Such As Pernod Ricard Europe

Date2015.10.17 ByMichaleSchubert87407 Views5
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 ... 3226 Next
/ 3226
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0