Hot Naked Girl - Pictures Of Nude Women Options

by RVZCathern4367124357 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

As a quick preface, this happened a couple of years ago while I was still at University and thought now would be a good time to share given its vague Halloween theme. naked african girls I’ve quietly been a huge fan of this subreddit for a while, so I thought it was about time to contribute something myself. It was way too fun to write. As a sophomore in college, Halloween always promises to be a good time. Having experienced the pandemonium of Halloween for the first time as a reckless, unsupervised, young adult the year before, I felt I knew what to expect.

Regardless of what circles you ran in, women would inevitably find their way into any costume with a title that was preceded with the word "sexy." While many cited ironic reasons for wearing such bluntly sexualized outfits, you could tell buried down deep that most of them adored the attention. They adored showing off what they knew made men weak: drawing eyes to their monumental asses perfectly presented in a tight skirt and sky-high heels, making their chest into a work of art by accentuating it with a corset you know hides in her closet for the rest of the year, or by diverting all attention to a pair of flawless legs painted on the backdrop of thigh-high fishnets.

They adored the power. They adored broadcasting the image that they would be the baddest girl you could ever get with… If only for a night amidst a year where every other night, sexuality was a matter of subtlety and mystique. Being a quintessential "nice guy" (in the worst way possible) I was content to simply revel in the showcase. I knew I didn’t have the swagger or mentality to act on the thoughts or hormones that raged inside me, so a few drinks to take the edge off and a good spot to admire the costumes from afar was still a great night to me.

This year, I knew I would have an especially good outing as my friends and I were headed to a famous girls naked party at the art kids’ house. My two roommates (we’ll call them Howie and Chris) were music majors, so they had the in – if any of you are familiar with art students that obsess with performance pieces, you can only imagine the creativity that comes with Halloween costume ideas. To prep, Chris, Howie, and I took a couple shots of tequila while we were getting ready.

There was a local band on campus that pretentiously wore Tuxedo shirts and Masquerade Masks on stage while they performed, so as a private-joke of a costume, we decided to dress as them for the party. "You think they’ll be there and be pissed?" Howie asked about the band through a chuckle. "If they’re there, we’ll just say we’re fans. Everyone who knows us will still get the joke." I shot back. We laughed at the costumes some more and took another shot before stowing the handle in a backpack and heading out.

Articles