Thick Naked Girls - The Unexposed Secret Of Sexy Naked Girl

by RVZCathern4367124357 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Finally, the previews end. From our seats naked anime girl at the back of the theater, I can see the few people who are also attending this movie. I lean over as the lights dim down and kiss you, deeply, opening our mouths and swirling my hot tongue against yours. I reach my right hand across my body to run my fingers up your thigh and softly start to rub your crotch. I can feel your warm moan against my mouth as you realize what I intend. You shift your body to allow me to feel the erection straining against your clothing, and I start working at the zipper to better handle you.

Slipping your hard cock out through your underwear and pants, I grip it and slowly squeeze while moving my hand up and down, slightly changing the angles and rubbing the sensitive undersides. As the opening credits roll across the screen, the theater darkens the rest of the way, and a dirty grin comes across my face. I can feel your pulse through your dick, and your breath is hot against my neck. Looking around to make sure no one is looking, I slowly ease my way out of my seat and onto my knees in front of you.

You settle back in your seat, adjusting your legs to give me room to move, and I again grip your dick. I lick my lips and breathe onto you, letting you feel my moist, warm breath before extending my tongue to run along the underneath edge. I hear you sigh in relief. Laying your hand on my head, you lower my head nude women pics so that I'm forced to take your hard dick all the way down to my throat, making it slippery and wet. You moan again, and I can feel your dick twitching in my throat.

With increasing suction, I raise my head and lower it while running the tip of my tongue across every ridge and bump. Faster, up and down, I start twisting my mouth so my tongue can reach every side and erotic nudes angle. Your hand on my head is pushing harder, almost using my mouth to jerk you off. I can feel the muscles in your dick start to spasm, and I pull my mouth away so you can't cum. Winking at you and grinning again, I slowly start to get up from the naked girl tumblr floor and turn around so that I'm standing in front of you.

No one in the theater has looked back at us, even with your soft moans, so I pull my skirt up and you can see my bare ass and slightly glistening labia from your reclined position. Before you know what's going on, I lick my fingers and start playing with my asshole, and you can see it instantly start to loosen up.

Articles