Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
While I was in college I briefly got back together with my high school girlfriend, Erica. The first time we were together we would give each other head, but we never had sex. She gave the best blowjobs though - she always let me cum in her mouth, something that no one else that I've been with would do. We broke up when we went to school, but during our sophomore years got back together at Thanksgiving break. Erica had shortish black hair, brown eyes, and the palest white skin. I loved the contrast between her hair and her skin, sometimes she would wear black knee-highs and bracelets to bed, which really turned me on. She had perky nice-sized breasts with beautiful pink nipples. She would hover between a b-cup and a c, depending on her weight. The second (and last) time we dated, she was on the skinnier end of her weight range, about pounds. She didn't shave her pussy, but she naturally had very little hair down there. She had the best-tasting, wettest cunt it has ever been my please to lick. We had both fucked people freshman year, so when we got back together as sophomores, sex was finally in the cards. We fucked a bunch over Thanksgiving break, before going back to school for finals. My finals were over about a week before hers. As soon as my last test was finished I hopped in my car and drove the five hours to upstate New York and her school. Her university let sophomores group together and take over whole houses, so long as they came up with a theme for the house. Her house was the ¨Vegan¨ house, so they had to have a vegan dinner once a week. Not too shabby. She didn't have her own room, but her roommate had agreed to sleep on the couch that weekend so we could have some privacy. So we basically had an old-fashioned fuckfest that weekend. Any time she could take a break from studying for finals, we would head upstairs to her room and fuck. The time I want to tell you about though, was when we couldn't use her room. We had gone and seen a band play in Rochester on Saturday night. We got back really late, and when we went up to her room, we were surprised to see that her roommate had slept in her own bed. No big deal, really, since we were pretty tired, so we just decided to go to bed and not do anything. But that was easier said than done. Sometime around five in the morning, I woke up when she started rubbing her ass against me as we spooned. After a while of good-natured sleepytime groping, she turned around and whispered in my ear, ¨I want to have sex with you right now¨. I nodded in agreement, and quietly slid off the bed. I grabbed my bag (got to have condoms!) and pointed downstairs. Being as silent as we could, we sneaked down to the living room and the unoccupied couch. At this time in my life, I usually didn't last too long during intercourse. Especially in Erica's dripping wet cunt. Luckily, I was twenty years old, and could be counted on for a couple of rounds in any given encounter. Normally we would just have sex twice, with the second time being a lot better than the first. But tonight she had other ideas. She pulled my shorts down and my cock sprang up, already as hard as it ever got, veins throbbing. She pushed me down onto the couch and knelt in front of me, leaving her clothes on as she started to give me head. She grabbed onto the base of my cock with one hand and slowly licked the head with her tongue. It felt wonderful, every once in a while her tongue would trace an especially sensitive spot and I would gasp out loud. After a what seemed like a few minutes of this teasing, she suddenly bobbed her mouth down, swallowing my cock until her mouth reached where her hand was gripping my shaft. She started bobbing her head up and down, up and down, all the while using her hand to lightly jerk me off. It was the most amazing feeling, the kind of blowjob that I still dream about. And the whole time I had the most amazing view of her milky white tits. She kept going faster and faster, and eventually I couldn't take it any more and I came, right into her warm and wet mouth. I came hard, too, jetting the cum into the back of her throat, the force of it surprised me, since we had been fucking almost non-stop the last two days. She managed to swallow it all, rather smoothly, and kept blowing me for another half minute or so. It felt amazing, so intense, her tongue would hit a nerve ending and I would almost jump, it felt so good. Then it was her turn. I stood up and grabbed her hand and led her to the arm of the couch. I slid her shorts and panties off and had her lay back. Her ass was planted on the arm of the couch and her back and head were laying on the cushions. Her beautiful cunt was at a great angle for me, and I crouched down a little and dove in. She was so fucking wet. She usually was, but this time it was more than usual. My face was dripping almost as soon as I started. I darted my tongue into her vagina and then slowly traced upwards to her clit. I lightly sucked on her clit for a little bit, and then darted back down, repeated the process. I did this for a while, enjoying myself and her lovely cunt, listening to her moan softly. Then I drew back and put a finger into her vagina and started to thrust with it in time with the strokes of my tongue on her clit. Soon she started moaning louder and louder, not remembering that her roommates were all asleep upstairs. I took my finger out and put both hands under her ass as she got closer and closer. Then she came. Her cunt spasmed, hard, and pussy juice gushed onto me. I reveled in it. At the same time, her hips thrust upward, almost smashing my nose with her cunt. It was so hot, I had already gotten hard again. While she was still kind of out of it, I helped her stand up, and then I turned her around and bent her over arm of the couch. Her glorious ass was thrust out toward me, her pussy lips peaking out. I grabbed a condom from my bag and put it on. Then I got behind her and slowly slid my cock into her cunt. This was the first time we had fucked after she had already came, and neither of us were really ready for it. She was still super sensitive from cumming and my cock made her gasp really loudly. I tried to control myself, taking long slow strokes, but she was so wet and warm that I found myself thrusting harder and faster than I really intended. It was okay though, since I had just cum a few minutes before, this time I had really good stamina. We fucked this way for a few minutes. Her gasping louder and louder, moaning way too loud for someone trying to be quiet. I would grunt too, something I normally didn't do. I don't know if she came again, probably not, but I like to think that she did. Then I came, another intense orgasm, filling up the condom with cum. I pulled out, out of breath, and just started to grin. She stood up, looked down on the couch cushion and saw where there was a big drool spot that she had made while I was thrusting into her. She looked at me and said, ¨That was some crazy fucking.¨ We sneaked back up to her room and went to bed. As far as I know her roommates never knew about the time we fucked on their couch. We ended up breaking up the next semester, the long distance thing didn't really work for us. I will always remember that weekend though. fuckingupstate

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
20671 The Only Cleaning Items You Have To Get Your Windows Spotless Mindy167944039883 2015.10.17 5
20670 Bring Asian Girls By Deemphasizing BarbaraMadgwick0 2015.10.17 5
20669 The British Bullmastiff LAFDann990945143368 2015.10.17 5
20668 Free Girls Gone Wild - The Argument About Little Naked Girls RVZCathern4367124357 2015.10.17 5
20667 Merchandise To Die For: The Use Of Diecasting In Manufacturing HeribertoE88838 2015.10.17 5
20666 Dating Asian Girls - A Faq For Guys With Yellow Fever NEPBetty99657624 2015.10.17 5
20665 Learn Language With Standard Skills SaulRusconi908296897 2015.10.17 5
20664 Mature Casting Xxx - 3 Ways To Improve Nude Tube Casting AYEDelia1064553767 2015.10.17 5
20663 Well Is Shown By 8 Ideas To Make Sure Your Home KelliStarke3084665 2015.10.17 5
20662 Asian Culture And Energy PattyTrudeau0830 2015.10.17 5
20661 How To Create A Casting Notice--For Performing Artistry Organizations QAHMitch1111219 2015.10.17 5
20660 Regular Tasks To Your Cleanup Schedule RubinCalderon4362 2015.10.17 5
20659 Casting Out Demons DarciSwayne536151 2015.10.17 5
20658 The Way To Find Fantastic Fish Tats Margie421414671 2015.10.17 5
20657 For Getting A Property On Book In India, Some Methods PearlineSlack82296 2015.10.17 5
20656 Stop Wondering And Learn Sign Language MarianaDenby82479 2015.10.17 5
20655 Merchandise To Die For: The Use Of Diecasting In Production TravisBlanco602786 2015.10.17 5
20654 The Pain Of Discount Montblanc Pen Athena73V369580 2015.10.17 5
20653 A Home Can Be Made A Home By Ottomans Vonnie06A356363 2015.10.17 5
20652 Being Fluent In A Terminology - What Does That Actually Mean Anyhow? CatharineBronson95 2015.10.17 5
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 ... 3223 Next
/ 3223
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0