Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Amy called me one night. It was 3 months since her breakup and she was feeling lonely and helpless. She was sobbing and asked if I could go over and give her some company. Sure, why not, it was a Saturday night and I had no better plans anyways.
I arrived at hers at 11. She greeted me dressed in a grey nightie which extended to mid thigh, and upon seeing me, latched on and hugged me for dear life. She started sobbing again, and as much as I loved having her slim body pressed against mine, I broke the hug and asked to get comfy on the couch to talk about it. It was clear by this point that she had no bra on; my wandering hand as I ran it up and down her back confirmed this.
I sat down and she curled up next to me. Naturally I extended my arm out around her shoulders while she lay her head on my chest. She was still sobbing, talking about how she’s pushed ‘the one’ away and she’ll never find anyone else. I lead the conversation towards her sex life – we had talked about it before so it wasn’t as awkward as you might imagine it might have been. She hasn’t been in with a man since her breakup, and though she didn’t explicitly state it, I gathered that climaxing herself wasn’t giving her the fix she needed.
She had stopped crying and was visibly excited talking about this subject and so I continued. I started playing with her hair and moving my hand down her arm as we talked. I asked her more about her past sex life, what she missed most and what she really craved. By this stage I was whispering into her ear as one of my hands was on her waist and the other was on top of her hand, which was on my chest. I was having trouble containing my now fully erect penis as her breathing was becoming heavier by the moment.
She lifted her head up and I took the opportunity to kiss her. Softly, and passionately, as from what I gathered in our talk she really needed someone to be gentle with her. I rolled her onto her back, climbed on top of her and started kissing her gently, with one of my hands in her hair, and the other running down the side of her body. My hand reached her legs, climbed up her nightie and found her panties damp for me. I gently played with her clit through the fabric all the while kissing her, and this continued for a good few minutes.
When I finally sat back up she got up with me, took my hand and lead me to her bedroom. She turned to face me and placed her hands on the bulge in my pants; with her eyes locked to mine and while she was biting her bottom lip with a shy grin she undid my belt, zip and dropped my jeans. She started to slide down onto her knees; as she was doing so she pulled my boxers down too and was confronted with my cock, covered in precum, which she gladly took into her mouth. She wasn’t the best blowjob that I have come across, but with the amount of teasing and foreplay it felt better than ever. As much as I wanted her to continue I signalled for her to come up, where I kissed her, slowly took her nightie and panties off then placed her on her bed. Whipping my shirt off, I climbed on top again, this time with her legs spread apart. I kissed her again as I humped her, teasing her with my cock. I was aiming to have the tip just part her lips and be on the verge of entering her, before letting it pop out and run against her clit; it worked, and it drove her wild. After a few more attempts at this, while my cock was just at her entrance, she grabbed onto my cock and shove it inside her. She let out a big moan, and at the same time, with me not expecting the sudden change, tensed up and was so close to cumming. She had the wettest and tightest pussy that I had ever come across.
My cock was pulsing inside of her and even though I wasn’t thrusting at all, she was still moaning and gripping tightly onto my thick rod. I’m usually decent at controlling myself but not tonight; I told her that I was so close to cumming and that drove her wild – it was obvious she was not going to hold back either. I started thrusting my cock in and out of her; she was grunting and moaning with every movement and after 5 or so thrusts I couldn’t hold back any longer. My lips were next to her ear and I mutterd / groaned out ‘fuck, I’m going to cum’ and started shooting strings of cum deep inside her drenched pussy as I buried my cock deep in her. As I was doing this her body started shaking and her pussy clamped down on my cock, and I knew she was having the time of her life too. After what felt like forever, I lifted myself off her and slid my cock out, followed by the mess I had created. I flopped next to her; we were both clearly exhausted even though the actual act did not last long at all. I eventually reached to her bedside table, grabbed a few tissues for her to clean up with and we fell asleep next to each other.
The next morning I woke up her running her hands over my body. When she realised I was up, she climbed on top of my body and started kissing me, and in between kisses told me we had some unfinished business from last night. I was obviously hard again in a heartbeat, and she slid her body towards my cock. She held my cock in one hand and slid herself down on it, sitting up and riding my cock, giving me the perfect view of her slim body and firm breasts bouncing on my cock. She was moaning loudly and there wasn’t a hint of the gentleness that dominated the night before; she wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. I had my hands on her slim waist as she rode me fast, allowing me to admire her sexy figure.
Sensing she was getting tired after a few minutes, I pulled her down and kissed her again. I picked her off me and told her to be on her hands and knees for me. From our sex chat the night before it was clear she loved getting drilled from behind and I wasn’t going to let that opportunity pass. I filled her up and pounded her. She had an explosive orgasm whilst I had my hands on her shoulders and cock buried deep in her but this wasn’t going to stop me. I kept drilling her doggy until I flipped her missionary again. At this stage I was getting close to cumming again; I could’ve slowed down to extend our session but it was just too good to watch this slim beauty pounded over and over. Sensing that I wasn’t going to be lasting much longer, she told me she wanted to taste my cum. This set me over the edge – with a few more thrusts, I pulled out and stammered upwards on the bed towards her face.
Catching her by surprise and alongside my lack of aim, my first burst came when her lips were still closed and ended up landing diagonally over her nose, eye and hair. She got the idea to open her lips before the second spurt, and whilst a little managed to get in there, most of it ended up anywhere but.
When I was done I was left with a sexy slim woman lying on her bed, legs spread apart with my old cum still leaking out of her pussy from last night and a face and mouth coated with a fresh load. I helped her clean up a little bit and hung out the rest of the morning with her. I left after lunch, and I could tell she was very content with what she had and there would be plenty more to come – until she found herself a proper boyfriend.
Before I left though, I bent her over the couch one last time and fucked her from behind again. Neither of us came, but one thing was clear; she had the utter most trust in me and when it came to sexytimes, I’d dominate her and she’d love it.

helpinghand1001

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
45407 Versions Are Worn, Underpaid, And Also Unguarded CharaClements4245 2015.10.17 3
45406 Sebastian Hirsch Three Ways To Make Money Online With No Investing A Dime Kris6232251666879 2015.10.17 36
45405 Learn Mandarin Oriental The Simple Way! ElviraWorrell246979 2015.10.17 3
45404 Why You Need To Not Do Your Own Home Cleaning LaunaBarnhill295 2015.10.17 8
45403 Traffic Ticket Los Angeles WandaOConor471004590 2015.10.17 81
45402 Discount Processor, Is It Genuine? EmeliaStout93108 2015.10.17 15
45401 Matchless Colorado Springs Immigration Lawyer ShaunteMadden0891 2015.10.17 8
45400 Are Chip Foose Automobiles Worth Their Price Tag? IsidroNuy039564432288 2015.10.17 3
45399 Finding Jobs And Work Experience In Brazil EddyR0650036222181 2015.10.17 1
45398 Setting Up A Property Based Business TomokoBeeman8738293 2015.10.17 5
45397 Opciones Alternativas Responsables En La Industria De Jergones AlysaHorst9162018 2015.10.17 1
45396 Korean Women Make The Top Wives DoloresBoan4022 2015.10.17 11
45395 Legitimate Work From Home Jobs Online SteveWeathers41137 2015.10.17 8
45394 Young Hairy Pussy Videos - Six Questions You Need To Ask About Hairy Pussy Creampie ElouiseTobias2284632 2015.10.17 17
45393 Municipal Court Rusty71000867642 2015.10.17 4
45392 Supporting Your Youngster Learn How To Examine - 4 To 6 Years Old FredricKellogg6846 2015.10.17 8
45391 Social Science, People And Craft Of Reading Body Language NathanKiley323550757 2015.10.17 7
45390 'Economics Of Birth Control' Infographic Is The Most Important Thing You'll See Today SantosFelan8327 2015.10.17 109
45389 Online Dating Success Secrets YasminBiggs14121 2015.10.17 3
45388 The Countries With The Most Powerful Passports GarlandDpg5989390 2015.10.17 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0