Sexy Nude Girl - Hot Girls Sex Secrets That No One Else Knows About

by Jacelyn89F8398373 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Part 1 My mouth has gone suddenly dry so I take another sip of tea. I stare transfixed as Anabelle moans again and her thick lashes flutter open, her vibrant sapphire eyes dazed from her drug-induced stupor. When Anabelles eyes finally clear, she notices me sitting there and springs up. Swaying with the after-effects of the drug, she puts a hand to her temple as she is momentarily disorientated. "Easy now," I say, putting my tea cup down and going over to kneel beside girls getting naked her. I reach out a hand to rest on her shoulder, steadying her, and another to check the pulse at her neck.

naked girl in shower"Youll be fine. It will take a while for the effects to wear off but there will be no permanent damage." "Where am I?" Anabelle asks groggily. "Youre in my home, my dear," I answer. I watch her intently as she looks around the room with vague bewilderment. "Why am I here? I thought I thought you were taking me to the recital " I sigh heavily and put my tea down on the table. Then I take off my sunglasses and remove the thick wig from my head. It has begun to itch and I am glad to be rid of it.

Anabelle starts as she suddenly recognizes my face. "Mr. Halek? Why why were you wearing that? I do not understand." "You will, my dear, you will. And, please," I say, moving to sit down next to her, "call me Hal. It was what my mother used to call me. Tonight I will call you Annie and you must call me just plain Hal." Anabelle is too stunned to notice how close we are, our knees bumping into each other as we gaze at one another.

"Mister Hal," she sexy girls masturbating says finally, "why did you bring me to your house. Where is my mother? She will be waiting for me." "Your mother is still in New York," I inform her, "and will be remaining there for the next few days." "But–but I thought she had come to watch me play." "I lied," I say bluntly, shifting comfortably in my seat. Anabelle is momentarily rendered speechless. Then she asks, haltingly, "W-why?" I smile at her. "How else was I going to get you alone, my silly duck?

" I reach behind her head and playfully toy with her hair. It feels like spun silk. Anabelle continues to just stare at me, trying to understand. I watched the emotions play over her features, amused at her confusion and growing fear. "Why do (she pauses here and swallows hard) why do you want me alone. Is this about school?" I let out a soft chuckle which sounds dreadfully sinister even to my ears. "Not in the way you think, my dear," I reply as I shift closer.

"Although I am truly hoping to teach you something new tonight. I want to show you the true meaning of passion. What it means to love and to want, to crave the touch of another on one's body." I watch with fierce satisfaction as her breathing grows shallow at my words and in the matter-of-fact manner in which I speak them. Her eyes have darkened almost to violet. "I dont understand" she says in a breathy whisper. I lean forward until our faces are nearly touching, until her whole world is filled with me and me alone.

"Im going to make love to you, ma fifille," I murmur into her ear A strangled sound emits from Anabelle and she tries to stand but I hold her in place with a firm hand on her shoulder.

Articles