Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

anya mplI'm a 19-y-o bisexual male with an exhibitionist side. Summers, I like to hang out at the nude beach (Wreck Beach, Vancouver BC). There's a remote area of the beach, hard to get to, where sex is okay. (No kids around.) My body is pretty fit from cycling and people notice me. My favorite thing to do is lay out my towel in a secluded little glade away from the path everybody uses. People can get a glimpse of me from the path but they must leave the path and enter my little domain to see all of me. I hate even the idea of flashing unsuspecting people. But if they want to see my sex I am only too happy to oblige, male or female, as long as they are of age. I think I got into the habit of being watched while at summer camp in my fourteenth year. All the boys in my cabin would masturbate together, and when my turn came, all eyes were on my penis. My orgasms were far more intense than when I jerked off alone. After that summer I contrived occasions to have an audience. I’d invite classmates to stay over, then start masturbating in the bed we shared. Without exception, every boy I did this with took out his cock and masturbated with me. Girlfriends through my teen years turned into handjob experts. Rather than be blown, I loved to lie back and let the girl stroke me. When I came I’d study her reaction. I was not a selfish sex partner. I learned how to eat pussy early on and loved doing it, hearing the girl’s squeals of bliss as she came. So anyway back to the present, my first year out of high school, still indulging my appetite for self exposure. At the nude beach, my method for getting noticed was to lie on my back, nude, reading a book. Using controlled breathing I kept my cock at "semi" level. When somebody (not a minor) stepped off the path to get a better look at me, I’d gradually allow my penis to get hard. Then things would go from there. My cock is not large - only 6 inches in length, rather thick as the base. But it's uncut and finely proportioned. I get compliments on it. When erect my foreskin partially covers the head. During orgasm I pull back the foreskin all the way, exposing the head completely. It is different from the shaft in color and when I cum it pulses as the sperm spurts out. As much as I enjoy being seen in the nude, that sensation cannot compare to the huge rush of pleasure that comes over me when someone is watching my orgasm. At the beach one hot day last July two teen girls in bikini bottoms meandered toward me on the path. One of them noticed my presence and nudged her friend. I kept reading and did not acknowledge my awareness of them. After some whispering, the girls tip-toed off the path and took up position behind some bushes, facing me. Their breasts were visible to me and all of me was visible to them. I stopped holding my breath and let my cock get hard. There was not much reaction on their part, but I had their full attention. Casually I reached down and gave my cock a couple of slow strokes. It was like iron – now I was highly aroused. I went back to pretending I was reading. After some muted conversation between them, one of the girls asked in a small voice, "Is it okay if we watch you?" I looked up at them and gave a smile. I said, "You can watch me if you're over 18. Come sit beside me for a better look." Smiling nervously in return they laid out their towels near mine and sat on them upright. I rolled onto my side facing them, my hard-on pointed in the general direction of their legs. The same girl asked, "Will you cum for us? We've only seen it in Omegle." "You've never seen a guy cum in real life? You girls must be in a convent or something." "No, really! We’re virgins and we really haven't. That's why we came to this part of the beach." This was the stuff fantasies are made of. "Okay," I said, "But the only way I can get turned on enough to cum would be if you took off your shorts. You don't have to masturbate or anything. Just let me look at you." And mpl studio updates with that I took my cock in hand and slowly retracted my foreskin so the head was exposed, round and shiny. A crystal-clear drop of precum was suspended from the opening." "Well . . . okay . . . as long as you don’t intend to have sex with us or anything," said the talkative one. "Don't worry about that," I assured her. "I get turned on by people watching me. That's all you have to do." "Okay," said the girl, and they both pulled off their bikini bottoms. They kept their legs closed but their perfectly poised teen breasts were floating before my eyes like a mirage. "Okay!" I said. "If you are here to expand your knowledge amelie mpl of guy sex, let me give you a tour of the penis." I explained to them the difference between cut and uncut, about how the head is the source of greatest sensation, about how sperm might appear to be just a few drops of fluid, but it emanates from deep within the body and expelling it requires a guy's full energy and concentration, along with near-epileptic muscle convulsions. I explained that boxers don’t have sex the night before a fight because it drains too much of their strength and they’d risk being defeated the next day in the ring. Then I showed them how a guy jerks off: How to grasp the penis assertively and stroke it deliberately, making sure to lightly brush the head with every stroke. How to find the right speed - not too fast or slow. And most important, how to listen to the guy's fine-tuning instructions, especially when he is close to ejaculation. I explained that sperm is a sterile fluid and has only a few dozen calories, all protein, so swallowing when giving a blow job is not a major deal. I cautioned them that before any amount of sex to make sure the guy's cock is clean. If it's grungy (say, after the guy has been playing a sport and is sweaty), insist that he wash it with soap and water. All the while I was touching my cock once in a while, to keep it hard. Then I closed my eyes for a moment to anticipate the explosive ejaculation I would experience in just a few minutes. Back from my reverie I engaged in a few minutes of intoxicatingly pleasurable stroking, fielding questions and making observations. Eventually I said, "Okay girls, now I'm going to work up to orgasm. Just watch and learn. Just before I cum I'll warn you, because it happens pretty fast." I grabbed my bottle of lube and saturated my cock with it. Then I wrapped my left hand around the base and stroked my penis from bottom to top in a steady unrelenting motion, the foreskin alternately covering and exposing the tip. The girls’ eyes were locked on my cock and I could feel the heat of my arousal radiating into the outside world. No doubt they were wet. After a minute or so I said, "I can feel the sperm starting to move inside me. Get ready!" Just at that moment, as luck would have it, two guys wandered up the path. They were around 20, college types. When one of them caught a glimpse of me and the girls he tapped his friend and they froze. After sizing up the situation, they sidled over to the edge of the clearing, where they could watch both me and the girls. Both guys were nude. I saw them from my peripheral vision but did not acknowledge their presence. Steadily I continue to stroke. To the girls I said, "It's close. In a few seconds I will feel the sperm moving up my shaft to the tip. That is the point of no return. . . . Hang on, here it comes now!" I could not repress a low moan as I felt the hot semen creep up my penis and to the opening at the end of my tip. I grabbed my cock hard and forced my hand to pull down hard, fully revealing and enlarging the already engorged tip. I managed to utter, "It's coming," as the first few drops of seminal fluid trickled out the opening. Then I grunted and stroked, slow and hard, in time with my body’s spasms. On the second downstroke a gobbet of sperm shot from my penis across the sand, nearly to the leg of one of the girls. Then an upstroke and another downstroke, this time producing a white-hot jet that made the girls gasp. At that moment and for the next few seconds I experienced an orgasm so intense I nearly passed out. I shot seven additional spurts into the sand, each as little smaller than the one before. Though drained I kept stroking through the few seconds of "afterglow" (as I described it to them), and when the pleasure ceased I removed my hand and let my cock flop flaccid across my thigh. The girls were still, open-mouthed, taking it all in. I was exhilarated and exhausted. "Hope you liked the performance," I told the girls. "That white stuff you see in the sand is what'll get you pregnant. Don't believe mpl masha a guy when he says he won't cum mpl studio videos inside. Go on the pill or make him use a condom." I looked around and pretended to just become aware of the two 20-year-old guys standing nearby. They had seen everything. I smiled inwardly when I noticed they both had erections. "Okay girls, any more requests?" I asked jokingly. They were in the process of pulling on their bikini bottoms. "Thanks for letting us watch," said one girl. "We really learned a lot." And with that they stood up, gave a little wave, and demurely returned to the path, headed in the direction of the main beach. The college guys weren't moving. "How long does it take that thing to recharge?" one asked. "Depends on what I'm looking at," was my reply. With that they both sat cross-legged across from me on the sand, their erect penises vertical, and began stroking. Both were bigger than me. But who’s counting? As they deliberately jerked off they were watching my penis, and within a couple of minutes it began putting on weight. Soon I was with them stroke for stroke. As each of us orgasmed in turn, the other two gave that guy's cock their full attention. As is usually the case, my second orgasm didn’t produce as much sperm as the first but it was even more intense. I rolled back my head as I came and nearly swooned. Once the guys had gone I returned to my book. I no longer had a semi while reading it. My penis had packed it in for the day and was making itself as inconspicuous as possible. JimmyMack2020

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
20706 Paper Record Detection And Rubber Stamps Do Not Mix ShalandaCohn35032023 2015.10.17 10
20705 Info Inside Kaspersky Coupon Code 2019 - The In Observe Hollis58V220236921 2015.10.17 1
20704 Talk American English A No-Crash Recipe IsabelleTilton56 2015.10.17 6
20703 In Purchasing A Home Required Files And Documents CelindaGarvey6125579 2015.10.17 1
20702 Transformer Toys Will Not Be Merely For Kids RondaWaechter5966 2015.10.17 1
20701 When Purchasing A Home Just How To Try To Find Risks LucieKmg04065746249 2015.10.17 4
20700 Why Nobody Is Talking About Cheap Montblanc Pens And What You Should Do Today RickieCambage41061 2015.10.17 1
20699 Danger Signal Of A Negative House Purchase VeroniqueAbigail56 2015.10.17 6
20698 Cute Nude Girls - What Does Tiny Naked Girls Mean? MichalLankford4326176 2015.10.17 7
» Fine Art Erotica - Why I Hate Mplstudios ErnestineNoll9492 2015.10.17 1
20696 Top 3 Countries To Visit Without A Visa (For American Citizens Only) AndersonMcGaw108 2015.10.17 25
20695 Learn Language With Standard Skills SaulRusconi908296897 2015.10.17 5
20694 Ideas To Allow You To Learn LashawnBatchelor54 2015.10.17 1
20693 Significance Of Common Flower Tattoo Designs You Need To Understand StephanTrenerry0019 2015.10.17 7
20692 Small Tits Models - Medium Breasts May Not Exist! KatharinaMidgette32 2015.10.17 3
20691 Howto Choose The Best Content Machine EzekielZyd45774 2015.10.17 3
20690 Simple Way To Unlock Outfit Cast Trophy In Call From The Dead GayleStLedger76 2015.10.17 1
20689 Anya Mpl Studios - What You Don't Know About Mpl Studio Updates Could Be Costing To More Than You Think ErnestineNoll9492 2015.10.17 56
20688 Mystery Looking For Franchise Businesses OctavioClift34624297 2015.10.17 25
20687 Uncomplicated Kaspersky Coupon Code 2020 Packages - The Plans Hollis58V220236921 2015.10.17 1
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0