Naked Pussy - Six Tips That Will Make You Guru In Thick Naked Girls

by Moshe22B42178821 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Long time lurker, first time poster blah blah blah. I'm sexy girls Getting naked on my phone and I'm not the greatest writer so please excuse any mistakes I make. I'll try to format as best as I can.

First some back story.

I've known my best friend Emily for about 4 years now. We met through a mutual friend during my senior year of high school. We hit it off instantly and quickly rushed into a relationship.

Our relationship didn't last long but the break up was mutual and we remained friends.

After graduation Emily and I were inseparable. It was a summer full of bon fires, beer and late night cruises with the top off the Jeep(damn I miss that Jeep and that summer.)

Fast forward a few years and now I'm out on my own a few hours from my home town. Student loan debt, rent, bills and all the other fun adult stuff.(yay for the American dream!!)

Now onto the good stuff.

I get off work this Friday night and receive a text from Emily asking if she could come hang out.

Me being the awesome best friend I am I said of course. Come to find naked girls making out Emily's boyfriend of 8 months(who I never liked) cheated on her. She was obviously upset and wanted to get away from our home town for a weekend.

I decided to stop at the store and grab a couple steaks and some other goodies for the evening. What better way to unwind than a steak and a bottle of beer?

Emily shows up a few hours later as I'm preparing our dinner for the evening.

I grab her a beer and we sit on the back porch and listen to the rain pound on the roof while the steaks cook to perfection.

Dinner was amazing( humble brag. I'm a pretty good grill master.) and the beer went down smooth as silk. After we listen to the rain for a while longer we decided to call it an evening.

Being the gentleman I am I was sexy girls getting Naked going to let Emily sleep in my bedroom and I was going to crash on the couch. I grabbed my blanket and pillow and as I headed back towards the living room Emily stood in my doorway girls striping naked weman in her pajamas.

She was in a tight black tank top that hugged her body perfectly, and a pair of camo shorts that left little naked girls to the imagination. I hadn't seen Emily dressed like this in a long time and boy was she as good looking as ever.

We said our good nights and went to bed. I laid there and all I could think about was how good she looked in those pajamas. About 45 minutes after we laid down my phone vibrates and it was a message from Emily.

She asked me to come sleep in the bed with her because she didn't want to be alone.

Articles