Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Note: I have been very lucky to have a lot of sex with a lot of beautiful woman, so I wanted to document some of these experiences. They are all 100% true (except names). Just as a point of reference, I am often told I look like Vin Diesel (though I don't see it)-I am 6'1, 210, shaved head, blue eyes, tattoos, muscular build, mid-late 30's, live in South Florida and have a successful career. I will try to answer any and all questions! Earlier in my career, I worked for a Fortune 500 company that at the local level was mostly made up of 20-somethings, early 30's employees. Because we were all so close in age, many of us hung out together for happy hours and even weekend events. That is where I met Lynn. Lynn was 29 at the time, average looking face, great ass, no tits, gorgeous light eyes, and a great ass. But Lynn was a full on lesbian; not one of those girls who kissed a girl once and thinks it is the trendy thing to call herself a lesbian. Lynn was a lesbian who other than a few awkward makeout sessions as a teenager, has never been with a man, never had a cock inside of her, never sucked a cock, never even touched one! This was all info I found out later, I digress. As we all often did, a bunch of us went to the beach on Saturday. We had a really fun group; as always played some volleyball and did some day drinking. When we were playing volleyball, I couldn't help but notice that although Lynn wasn't beautiful, she had this unattainable way about her that had my dick agonizingly hard and dying to get a taste of that pussy. When we all were getting ready to go home; Lynn asked if she could catch a ride back with me. I didn't think anything of it, as the girl that drove her lived the other direction and Lynn lived close to me. I had no other plans, so it was no problem. We began to drive back, she was wearing shorts over her bathing suit, and just her top and I was wearing just my bathing suit with no shirt. We talked as usual-Lynn and I always had a shit ton to talk about; she was well versed on sports, politics, current events. I saw her looking over from time to time, and I joked and asked her if she was getting tired of pussy. She laughed, but a few minutes later did say that she was always curious what a man felt like and with that asked if she could just feel my chest and arms. She asked me not to think she was weird or anything, she was just curious. I didn't mind at all. She started with my arms, first timidly touching my biceps with her fingertips, tracing the curves of my arm. Then she moved to my chest. I do have to admit-and don't make fun-I am one of those guys who shaves his arms and chest; I am not sure why but I just like the look and feel of it. So, there she is she starts to touch my chest lightly, and looks over at me almost to ask permission with her eyes; and then she touches between my chest, and jokes how my chest is more developed than hers. I told her that wasn't true, can I touch hers to see if she is lying. Now I have my left hand on the wheel, and with my right hand I am trying to feel her up. Honestly, the positioning was awkward at best. But I did get a feel of them, and boldly reached for her nipple which was surprisingly hard, and as I lightly tweaked it a little, she let out a sigh. Lynn asked what I was doing the rest of the day and I told her I had no other plans really, was just going to head back to my house and maybe take a soak in the hot tub (hoping she would take the bait and ask to join). She did. So, as we are getting closer to the house we are both getting much more quiet than usual. I know what I was thinking; is there a shot in hell for me to get into that 29 year old virgin/lesbian pussy. When we arrived back, I turned on the hot tub which takes about 45 minutes to heat up. I grabbed us both a beer and we settled into the couch watching a little tv. It seemed that whatever chance I had went completely out the window. No big deal, we were friends and hung a lot so I just figured we would have a normal night, tv, dinner, and drinks. The hot tub was ready and we entered. We started to talk about sex (she brought it up), and that was when she told me the whole thing about never touching a cock in her whole life. I don't know why, but I always assume that even lesbians at some point have had some sort of cock experience. Not Lynn. I nonchalantly nodded when she told me, but it had my mind spinning. She moved a little closer and hung her leg over mine, and I don't know why but it got me hard in no time. I started to gently rub her calf, she said it felt really good. Boldly, I took a chance and with my fingertips slowly trailed up to her upper thigh, she didn't say anything but she moved a little closer to allow me better access. With that I started to massage her thigh, and this went on for awhile; while I tried to gain the balls needed to go for it. That's when I made my move. I took a sip of beer, and started rubbing her inner thigh; she lightly moaned which to me was a green light. But much like catching a squirrel, no sudden movements! I stayed there for a few minutes (felt like an eternity) and then decided to see what would happen if I touched her pussy through her bathing suit; there was a distinct possibility of her punching me in the ear. But as I touched her mound through her bathing suit, she pushed herself up against me. I rubbed her through her suit in rhythm, and could feel her pussy opening up against the material. I asked Lynn if she wanted to get out of the hot tub, she said ok. We went into my room and she said she was cold, but she had nothing to change into. I offered her a t shirt, she went into the bathroom, and came out and crept under the covers of my bed. I said I will be right back, I am going to change out of my wet suit; that was when things got good. She asked if I would change right there in front of her. I definitely like to be watched, so I obliged. When my bathing suit was off she asked me to walk over to her. She was literally looking at my cock as if it were an alien; then asked if she could just touch it a little. I told her that she could do whatever she wanted, I would be her willing experiment. She first touched my dick, more like a poke. My dick began to grow and she seemed to like that. She massaged my cock a little; she obviously had no experience as she was trying to give me a dry hand job; us guys hate those! I told her and she licked the palm of her hand and began to stroke me. I explained it had to be even wetter, and told her to spit on my cock; she did as instructed and continued to stroke me looking at the head of my cock as it went through her fingers. As she stroked me, super slowly, she started to tell me what she had in mind. She wanted me to be her first straight sex, and laid out a few ground rules as she had obviously given this some thought. We had to go at her pace, positions she wanted, and she wanted me to cum inside of her (she told me she had been on the pill since she was young to regulate her period). Well, we all know how this works- she had the pussy, so she makes the rules. I got into bed, and we had our first kiss; it was definitely a little awkward. We both had our hands all over the other and were more than hard/wet. Lynn, told me to climb on top of her. I positioned myself over her with my cock rock hard just over her pussy. I was literally oozing pre cum, which was sort of embarrassing. I naked amateur thumbs pride myself on having control; I had little at this moment. I was nervous about hurting her, not that I have a wonder-cock but she had never had one in her. As she rubbed my cock up and down her slit I gently pushed into her, and surprisingly went right in (later she told me how she had been fucked with strap ons, and dildos countless times)...as we started to fuck, I could tell this wasn't going to be my best performance as the anticipation was too much. I told her I didn't have too long, and she told me no problem we have all night and she just wanted to get the first time out of the way. I am pumping and she is really getting into it, but tells me she wont cum like this and I can cum, I let loose inside of her. As I am cumming, Lynn cups my balls and she tells me she can feel each pulse of cum pulsing from them. When I got off of her, there was a lot of cum that was running out of her pussy, so much so that it soaked the sheets. I turned on the shower for her, told her I would join her in the shower after I changed the sheets. When I walked into the bathroom, I could see the silhouette of her body (all I had on for light was a candle), I wanted more of her. I got in, and washed her back for her and then we made out under the shower for awhile. We dried off and got back into bed, she told me she wanted to 69-said she had never done that before. Now, I had done my best to wash out my cum from her pussy, and was praying I wouldn't see/taste any. So, she climbed on top of me, and there in my face was her perfect asshole and pussy, not a hair to be seen. As I grabbed her hips to position her over my face; there is literally nothing I like better than a woman to sit on my face, she took my cock slowly into her mouth. I wish I could tell you that she was a natural at sucking cock, she wasn't. But this worked to my benefit. She asked me to teach her. I told her there is never enough spit, spit on it, then I taught her how to get a nice rhythm including a little hand action at the top and to start a little slow and build up speed. She took direction well; and I knew I would cum soon. She told me that she wanted to watch it shoot out. I am always a heavy cummer, and depending on how turned on I am I can literally shoot five feet easy. So I go back to licking her ass and pussy, going back and forth between both, and as I suck on her clit, she starts to cum, and HARD. I could literally feel her pussy spasm. Her pussy was too sensitive so I went to licking her ass and the spot between all while she is sucking my cock loudly and just as I tell her I'm about to cum she takes her mouth off and keeps stroking it (thank god she didn't stop) and I am literally shooting all over the bed and headboard (I know its gross). To my surprise, when I was done she took my cock back in her mouth and got the xxx amateur photos final drops out and cleaned it off. We cuddled for a few minutes and fell asleep. We woke up sometime in the middle of the night, and I pulled her towards me, we were spooning, I lifted her leg a little to expose her pussy, which I had to have some karupsarchives more of. I rubbed my cock on her lips some more and then she actually wanted to rub my balls all over her slippery pussy, she was completely soaked. I jammed my cock into her (fully on one stroke, which was a little damaging to my delicate ego). Her lips (she had thick pussy lips) were enveloping my cock and I licked my finger and gently pushed it onto her asshole, she pushed up against it, so I put just the tip of my finger into her ass. Now the pace is getting more intense, she is playing with her clit, I am fucking in and out of her with some pace, but now she is feeling my cock and her pussy as I am going in and out; I warn her that I am going to cum if she keeps that up, no sooner than I said that she pushed her pussy all the way against me and said she was cumming, grinding so hard against me it made me shoot, now this is my third load in a few hours, and though it feels amazing; this orgasm was one of those hurt-so-good ones. I am pumping her pussy full and she likes it. As I take my cock out, thank god she told me that she thinks that's all she can take for tonight (good because my dick was raw!). We talked and fell asleep. I am really happy that this didn't hurt our friendship, and we continued this for a few months until she was transferred to our California office. Lynn is now married to a man, and has a child. I am not saying I turned a lesbian straight; I am sure it was just a natural progression of her own sexuality. I have no idea if her husband knows she was once a lesbian. clivebixbyfl [3 comments]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
20865 BJNAlvi ルイヴィトン財布usa Glenna コーチ アウトレット 財布 2015.10.17 26
20864 Cheap Coach Outlet Store Buy Now MaeWVLDffjzhijij 2015.10.17 28
20863 Driverless Cars Wish Alter The World, Just How Precisely? USC Experts Looking To The Future LaurenceHarvey057005 2015.10.17 31
20862 Easy Courses For Kaspersky Coupon Code 2019 For 2012 Hollis58V220236921 2015.10.17 25
20861 Google Independent Automobile Paradigm Reported Its Foremost Trauma Barge In Accident JennaPaulk715727687 2015.10.17 26
20860 Obtain Hair Extensions For Longer More Thick Hair TanishaMennell482 2015.10.17 1
20859 Nude Met Art - Understanding Naked Hot Sexy Girls EverettStitt536725 2015.10.17 8
20858 Property On The Market - Tips To Prepare Your Residence AlexGlew03747792 2015.10.17 2
20857 Selecting The Right Home Furnishings RhysNestor172889 2015.10.17 9
20856 Naked Latina Girls - Six Ways You Can Get More Hot Naked Women Pics While Spending Less Moshe22B42178821 2015.10.17 13
20855 Tips To Help You Learn CUQTim3321762931 2015.10.17 10
20854 5 Forms Of Wicker Furniture For Your Home Alfredo749431936 2015.10.17 3
20853 Brand New Procedure Is 100 Percent Effective, Reversible BelenPlant1918481868 2015.10.17 4
» Karups Women - The Two-Second Trick For Amateur Pic Gallery Virginia39R8106 2015.10.17 1
20851 Tips On Purchasing A Ccna / Ccnp House Research Kit LeiaGregson027404 2015.10.17 3
20850 Just How To Discover A Foreign Language Aaliyah538829502762 2015.10.17 10
20849 Early Learning - Child Likes To Study, So Speak To Your Baby CarrolBelt615167780 2015.10.17 28
20848 How To Succeed In Dating Asian Girls? NannetteRider4304 2015.10.17 9
20847 Why Do People Watch Korean Dramas WallaceStark92968331 2015.10.17 7
20846 Free Hairy Pussy Video - A Simple Trick For Hairy Asian Pussy Revealed CamillaStabile2 2015.10.17 132
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0