Home Page

by NolanRaggatt36052 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

birth control patch brandsMirena IUD is a contraceptive unit that claims 99.9per cent chance of stopping pregnancy. The largest problem for me, headaches, dizziness, numbness, literally the remaining birth control side effects depo (Www.Stumbleupon.com) of my face went numb. Within my brain We respected this is improper, but i possibly couldn't get a grip on it. I proceeded to achieve weight. We tried Progest cream in 2003 out of this 'Quack' and it made me gain weight, get a pouch and larger boobs, right before my wedding and I also was going to gym 3/4 week and never changing diet obviously!

Hi, I had my mirena inserted July of 2008 and in January 2011 my locks started falling out in clumps in huge amounts... visited the Dr. and she explained that my mirena couldn't possibly be causing my hair thinning and stated that it's such a decreased dose of hormones, that all it did had been make my "uterus a hostile enviroment"... and had been told so it must certanly be stress!

Made an appointment the docs and he agreed that it shouldnt happen and that he's got never ever heard about it happening before (he was really concernd for me) and so I am on some very strong antibiotics for ten days because i've a uterine illness.....well i believe i might give it chance to clean up and see if it's going to work with me personally....that ended up being before this morning while I happened to be driving I felt the desire to crash the car....and I happened to be crying quite difficult...strange thing had been it came over me personally really out of the blue.

It is very annoying and after reading all your responses, i feel that the Mirena is not as great as the saying goes it's. Thanks everybody. The first 6 months I managed razor-sharp pain and cramps, recognizing and a lot of strange discharge until my body "adjusted" towards the Mirena. I got Mirena put in jan 2010 and today searching straight back my Lupus signs started around then. This means that, despite some challenges in insertion and adjustment , it's the gold standard for women who want no artificial hormones. After my gyne recommended that it might all be coinsidental (he also blew from the weight gain as me being 45, and my extremely sore breasts.

Articles