Live Xxx Web Cams - The Fight Against Http://klyq.co/

by AndraWise0113700 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
As I mentioned in my last post, I wanted to write a little more about this girl Sandra and what we did together. This story is about the movies. It happened a few weeks after the last story. After our initial encounter on the couch in her apartment, Sandra and I mostly went back to normal. We saw each other a few times playing disc and also at a couple of gatherings with mutual friends. I was a little unsure of how she would be afterwards, but other than a few shared smiles nothing seemed unusual. One night she was leaving one of these gatherings at a friend's house and I decided to leave at the same time. We walked out to the car and talked a little, and I mentioned how I intended riding my bike the next day since it was supposed to be really nice outside. She then talked about this park nearby that she liked to walk through because the trails were really good for riding as well. In the end we decided to walk through the park together (she didn't have a bike). The next day I picked her up around ten and we headed over to the park together. She was wearing pink overall shorts with a white top underneath – very cute and showed off her legs, which were very nice. After our last get together I was definitely thinking about her body and sex, so I kept stealing glances at her while we walked. We got to a little viewing area on top of a bluff with wooden rails and benches and she turned so she was leaning back on the rail and looking at me. It felt completely natural to go up to her then and start kissing her, which I did. It seemed like she had been thinking about our last time as well, because she pulled me close to her with her feet apart – basically so I was between her legs. We kissed a long time and I ran my hands all over her while we did. I also pushed my cock against her and she pushed back against it. About that time we heard some other hikers so we had to stop and walk away, trying to keep them from seeing my obvious excitement. We laughed a little about it as we walked back to the car, but made it without meeting anyone. Once there we talked a little more and then decided to catch a movie together – there was a theater just down the street. The theater was really old with a sloping floor instead of stadium seating. There were a few people sitting inside when we went in, but no one in the back, which is where I led her. We sat down with the wall behind us and promptly started kissing again. It wasn't long before the movie started but neither of us really noticed. She let me reach under the top of her overalls and palm her breast as we kissed, moaning just a little into our kiss. I ran my hand down and then back up and under her shirt then reached my fingers under the tops of the bra cup and touched her nipple. She broke our kiss at the point and laid her head on my shoulder, biting the material of my shirt as my fingers teased her nipple. Her hand went down between my legs and grasped my cock through my shorts. Again this girl was surprising me – she seemed like such a good girl in public but obviously she had a very healthy sex drive. I half expected her to keep things at a certain level, maybe to stop here, but I moved my hand down anyway. Down her stomach. Down between her legs under that cute little pair of overall shorts. I felt her hand leave my cock and I thought that she was ending things. But instead she undid the two buttons on the side of her overalls so my hand had more room. And she spread her legs for me. There is nothing better than stroking a girl and feeling her reactions to your touch. I slid my fingers under her panties and she bit down on my shoulder and moaned very softly. She was wet already, and my fingers slid down her pussy easily. I teased her a little more, playing with her labia and circling her entry, then moved up to stroke her clit. Her grip on my cock tightened and her hips started moving a little as I stroked her. It seemed surreal to be sitting there, facing the screen, my right hand over the armrest and between her legs, my fingers stroking her. She was sitting there with her legs spread for me, half turned with her face on my shoulder, her own hand between my legs. She kept getting wetter and wetter, biting my shoulder, moaning just loudly enough for me to hear. And then she came. Gripping my cock. Biting hard to stifle the long moan. Her legs pressed together now, holding my hand there and grinding against it. I could feel every shake, every small aftershock as it hit her. And there were a lot of aftershocks. When she was done, like before, she seemed to want to suck me. She started to get out of her seat, sliding down and leaning over the armrest between us. It was an awkward position though and I stopped her. Instead we got up and went out to the car, me walking behind her to hide the fact that her panties and overall shorts were drenched and that I was half hard in my shorts. Once in the car she was immediately fumbling with my shorts, opening them and getting out my cock. She stroked it a few times then started sucking me like before – no real technique but a lot of enthusiasm. This time instead of relaxing into it I started directing her. Telling her what to do and how to do it, which she did, moaning even with me in her mouth. She was a quick learner and I was already really excited from before, so it was not long before I could feel myself getting close. I warned her naturally and she moaned again and kept sucking me. I felt myself about to cum and I told her to take just the head in her mouth. And then I started cumming and she started sucking and swallowing it down. Obviously she had done that part before at least. I closed my eyes and laid my head back and she sucked until I was done, then teased me a little with her tongue on me while I was super sensitive. When she finished she lifted up and I closed my pants and she kind of laid against my right shoulder and arm. We didn't really talk so I started driving. After a while she asked me if I wanted to take her home that night. Which is another story... evilgreen [2 comments]

Articles