Jasmin Chat Room - Fear? Not If You Use Jasmin Chat Room The Right Way!

by LateshaWynkoop387336 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Last weekend I went on a hike with my new fuck buddy and it was the most amazing experience ever. I met Davey at my crossfit gym and we immediately hit it off. He is a hilarious guy; I found myself laughing every time I was in his company. Not only that but he has … The … Most… Amazing… Fucking body I've ever seen. He's Channing Tatum but with a back that's more ripped. When he works out he's insanely intense. Super focused and always pushing it harder than anyone else. This intensity carried over to the bedroom. The first time we fucked I couldn't believe how hard and fast he came at me. He's one of those guys that can bang you so hard and so fast that your body can't even respond to the pleasure in time, so you just kind of lock up and until you collapse from cumming haha, it's wonderful. He's the ultimate man In the bedroom, he's always picking me up and flipping me over like I weigh nothing. He also loves to make everything into a game. I've many amazing nights where he has made a homemade sex board game that we play, or we "sexercise", or he's doing some silly role play thing for me. I think I'm the first truly kinky girl that he's had sex with. Ive had to show him the way. He's a gentleman, so it took him a while to get used to choking me and slapping my ass. But just like any other guy, once he got into it HE LOVED IT. We've had a couple of bondage sessions, and he's getting better. When he's being submissive he can take an insane amount of pain and always seems enjoy it. He's learning to be more dominant, but he's still pretty tentative about being really rough with me. Needless to say, we are having a great time exploring with each other and this last weekend we found something that really made us click.

Davey had a hike that he really wanted to take me on. It out in the middle of no where by Montros, Colorado. We got up at 3:30 on Saturday morning in order to drive all the way out to the trail It. We never would have been able to Make it if he wasn't driving a lifted Jeep Wrangler. The last hour of the drive was intense off roading. I tried to give him road head during this, and it was a bumpy disaster haha. Finally we arrived at the trail. Needless to say it was breathtaking. Giant canyons were all around us and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. We got on our packs and started up the trail. It was so beautiful, we were completely isolated and Davey had his shirt off, so needless to say I was horny.

I reached my hand down the front of Davey's pants and asked how many times he could fuck me before we got to the top. Despite Davey's dick dick being hard as diamonds (it's huge btw), he seemed to be in intense workout mode. This hike was 13 miles of intense terrain, and if we didn't hustle, we wouldn't make it back to the car in time. He had a map where he planned how long it should take to get to each pre marked point….What a fucking dork right? Haha. I wanted to have some sexy fun, so after a while we came up with the best idea ever in fucking history :)

It was very open where we were hiking, so it was easy to see a long distance up ahead of you. The game was, that Davey and I would pick a spot about a quarter miles ahead of us. We would race to that spot. Whoever got there first would get five minutes to do whatever they wanted sexually to the other person- EVERYTHING goes. Davey figured out that with the amount of time it would take to remove our packs and cloths really and put them back on, we would make it to the summit by lunch no problem if we hustled.

We picked picked out a bush far ahead that marked our first spot. We counted down from 5, and took off. Davey… Absolutely killed me haha. I was having trouble with my bag a little, but the kid was flying. He was basically running the whole time. I knew then it was going to be an intense day. I finally reach the spot breathless. We picked out the next spot we would race too, and then Davey told me to take off my pants and lay on the ground. It was dirty and dry and pretty uncomfortable, but I loved it that way. We both love feeling dirty, it reminded me of camping as a kid, it makes you feel like your truly enjoying being outside. It was pretty early in the morning so it was cool, but you could tell it was going to be one hell of a hot day. Davey being the gentleman he is, decided he would use his turn to go down on me. Maybe it was the altitude, or the endorphins from the run, or the fact I was ass naked on a dirt path, but I was so turned on that the second he touched me touched me I almost came. And I would've cum if he wouldn't have stopped every time my body started shaking. Eventually Davey's timer went off, and I didn't waste any time. I threw my spankies back on before he had a chance to get up, lugged on my pack and took off!

I barley beat him on the second race. He was trying to catch me and we both ended up going much faster than the first time. I told him to lay on his back, and worked my way down towards his lap- letting him think I was going to repay the favor…. But then I stood up. And slid my sweaty spankies off. I kneeled one leg on each side of his head, grabbed him hard by his thick black hair, and shoved his face into my pussy violently. When I started I was laughing pretty hard at how cruel I was for not blowing him, but I shut up once his tongue started to flutter. I moaned so load it echoed. I felt so good, I felt so intense. I slapped him in the face a little and called him a little bitch while I grinded my face into him without mercy. Lightening shot up my body. I was going to cum, and cum hard. I took my other hand and plugged his nose. I told him I won't let go until I cum. His mouth worked my clit with a new intensity that pushed me over the edge. I feel backwards on to his stomach as adult sex cam my whole body twitched with pleasure. Davey was half laughing/ half coughing. Making him hold his breath like that was the most depraved thing I had done to him, and he loved it.

This time when our 5 minutes were up Davey was ready. We both took off at the same time, and we're pretty much side by side the whole time. At the very end Davey took off in a sprint no was able to just beat me. He had a wicked smile on his face. We got had water break and picked out our next spot. Than Davey told me to get on my knees.. I melted. He started his timer, gave me a kiss, and grabbed me firm by ponytail as his other hand undid his pants. Without any warning he slammed my head into his cock as hard as he could. I gagged violently and he pulled me off and held my head firm so I had to look at him. Davey had never been fully comfortable with taking charge with me, and something about this hike realesed his inner perv- and I fucking loved it. I told him to fuck my face. He complied and then some. One of the hottest things about this was that he was insanely sweaty from the run. It made it a little more nasty and added to the intensity of the experience. Pretty much nothing grosses me out, so this was a just a major turn on. Davey was shoving it into my face way harder than I ever thought he was capable of. He even told me to shut up at one point when I was trying to talk dirty and he tried the nose plug thing on me. He was finally commanding me the way I wanted him too. He even got a little too rough with at one point, but I didn't want him to lose his mojo so I didn't say anything.

After that time the feeling of the day changed. We had created an edge to our little race where if you didn't win, you were gonna get mildly brutalized. This made us so much more competitive and I started to do anything to win. Davey won the next one and fucked me from behind while I stood up. He grabbed my hair so hard while he did it that I thought he might pull it all out. He fucked me relentlessness until he made me scream like an animal. I tripped him on the next one in order to win. I rode him reverse cowgirl and was slapping my pussy so hard into him you could hear the "clap" echo across the valley. The longer we went for, the more http://klyq.co/ sweaty and slimy we would get, and the nastier our sex got. There was more biting, scratching and slapping than I've ever had in a day. At one point Davey was holding my feet up over his shoulders and slamming me down onto him while he stood up. He leaned against a boulder while he was doing this. By the time the 5 minutes was up, his whole back got scrapped on the boulder to the point he was bleeding in some places. Davey didn't even notice haha.

We couldn't keep it up all day. We both got worn out eventual and we almost got caught by a group of people on the trail. Overall it was was one of the best days of nasty fun sex that I've ever had. I can't wait to see what else me and this kid come up with.

submitted by KisseyVickey [link] [2 comments]

Articles