Is Contraceptive Secure? Focus Could Raise New Concerns On Security

by BethanyG76936916 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Q I am 35 years of age and have now had the Mirena IUD for over 36 months without any dilemmas. Luckily for us medical department eliminated my mirena that exact same day due to my severe headaches and vision problems. I talked to my GYN about all of this and she says that acne/ breast tenderness and durations should normalize within 3 months but she positively will not acknowledge that fat gain is related to Skyla. Highly successful people like LL Cool J Telly Avails , Michael Chilies and are usually considered to be bald mirena crash and proud.

birth control shot costConstant spine pain, bled on and off for the first a few months, zits, anxiety, mood swings, feelings of complete rage etc....the list goes on. I'm a truly upbeat individual so that the craziness and loss in libido has been damaging for me personally and my loved ones. You may want to improve the accuracy of normal herbs for weight loss tea after treatment nexplanon your food consumption documents.

However some ladies' bodies react quite differently, with weight gain that more than time is unhealthy It now seems that any girl who gains 5 percent of her body weight in the first 6 months regarding the shot is at risk for ongoing, contraception-related fat gain and may think about another technique. My weight goes from 126 lbs to 140 pounds and back once again to 130 lbs in 2 weeks on a digital scale with the exact same eating/excercise pattern. I'm praying it's just the MIrena and and once it is removed it'll all be back again to normal!

Implants - Like IUDs, implants are top-tier (99-plus percent effective).1 regrettably, information regarding implants and fat is lacking controlled research. But soon after that brief time, we gradually started to have unwanted effects which proceeded to get even worse and even worse. My we gotten the mirena after I had my son..I've had it for about per year..I realized that i am a different person and my moods fluctuate from the next.

The take away message is the fact that Skyla is a superb contraception, but unless more information is released it looks like there's absolutely no real benefit over Mirena for anybody except maybe for females with a brief history of recurrent ovarian cysts not to mention Bayer as Skyla is higher priced annually of good use. The amount and kind of hormones in IUD are simply distinctive from the capsule, and additionally they say its released locally vs. systemically like capsule. I never had a problem with fat gain but have jumped from 120 lbs to 137 pounds in 10 months!!

I will be on my 3rd Mirena and when that they had a ten-year version I would personally switch to that since insertion is really the worst component. Throughout the the following month I became having severe bleeding which my doctor explained that would go away and had been from me switching birth control pills names; http://Mirenabirth.Artician.com/, controls. I've all the symptoms many people are speaking about-sore nipples,no libido,acne, spotting/smelly discharge, vision problems, weight gain an such like.

Articles