Escaping from the party outside to fetch drinks, the quiet click of the latch of a door coming to a close echoes through the uninhabitted house. Dismissing this sound, I continued to pour my drink, until i heard a fly being undone. Suspiciously, I searched the house for where these sounds were coming from. At the foot of my bedroom door, the last room to be checked, Zac yells out to me from outside. "Have you got my drink yet?" "Yeah!" I reply. Forgetting about the sounds I delivered the drinks i promised to serve and continued to party. An hour or two later of men and women grinding up on eachother, a girl wearing a red short skirt that reveals the crotch of her lace panties, spilt her drink all down the front of her clothes revealing her stiff nipples through her singlet. Being the gentleman I am, I entered the house once again to show her the bathroom to clean up. It was then when I heard a slight timid moan come from the bedroom. Determined to see what it was this time, I opened the door slowly, half expecting two people to be fucking their living daylights out and jizzing all over my bed. But as i opened the door, there was nothing moving and the lights were off. However, i could still hear moaning. Bravely, i switched the light on, revealing a slim brunette, wearing only white lace boyshorts and a baggy white singlet which i later identified as mine, sleeping on my bed. Laying face down on my clumped blanket, her luscious ass was presented beautifully. I felt immediate pressure building in the crotch of my pants, this was making me as mpl masha hard as concrete. I had always had a fetish of playing with a girl whhile they were sleeping. But as tempting as it was to let my hand slip between her thighs and caress her crotch, it was not the right thing to do. As i went to shut the mpl gallery door and leave, I felt the cool breeze coming from the open window. Thinking of the girl on my bed, I walked over to try and retrieve my blanket from under her muscular thighs. As i tugged at it, she rolled over just slightly to reveal her hand placed inside her panties, groping her pussy and her hard nipples almost puncturing through my singlet. By this point in time, my dick was about to explode. The head pushed so hard against my footy shorts, it felt like i would bust through them. But again, i stopped myself and decided to close the window instead. Leaning over her to reach the window, i felt the touch that felt like a feather on the very tip of my penis. Almost jumping from shock, i looked down to realise brunettes's hand slowly and softly scratching at my pants, obviously trying to get inside. Her eyes still closed, and seemingly still asleep, all she showed was a slight smirk on her face. Again, i tried to leave, but her hand that was caressing my dick grabbed me by the wasteline of my pants and pulled me back in. to her warm company. Strangely, she was still asleep when she grabbed my hand and placed it on her substantial breast. In complete shoc, i remained still, knealing over a naked sleeping lady, with my hand on her tit and one of her hands cupping her pussy and the other still scratching at my swollen cock. I also noticed the sweet smell of a females fluids as the brunette subconsciously began teasing her pussy, by a mixture of spreading the lips, rubbing in circles, rubbing striaght up and down and convulsing one finger on her hole at different speeds. Seeing that she obviously wanted to be pleased by me, i began to stroke her other breast, making her back arch of the bed as she managed a small moan. I then moved closer to her slowly, and eventually was mounted over top of her. Still mounted on the brunette, i began pinching and teasing at her perky little pink nipples. Suddenly, her hand stopped convulsiong on her pussy and her other stopped caressing my cock. She remained still. Noticing this, i stopped also. As soon as i stopped, she reached up and smacked me in the face, leaving a solid red handprint in its aftermath followed by another. The only time she stopped slapping me is when i began to please her again. Playing along witth this i kept teasing her nipples, which she seemed to like, according to the slight smirk on her face. Next, i moved on to lean down and tenderly kiss her neck and collarbones. And then further until i reached the nipple. I remained at the nipple suckig and teasing it with my tongue. Meanwhile she stopped playing with my pants, so i moved my hand down to play with myslef. Which i also got a slap for. It seemed that i was not allowed to please myself and i was not allowed to stop pleasing her. With this knowledge, I continued to suck hot nude girl movies and tease her nipples but meanwhile let my hand slip down her flat stomach and onto the top of her panties. Pulling her soaked hand away from her soggy little vagina, i replaced it with mine. The feeling of her soaked little cunt sent shivers through up my neck. I sstarted pulsing faster and faster, each term putting more pressure on her clitoris than the time before. She began to squirm uncontrollably and moan very loudly. I kept going as her pussy literally started to drip, i could feel the warm fluid streaking down her legs and all over my bed covers. As shee neared her climax, her pelvis began to thrust upwards, shooting into my cock. She started to moan with increasing tempo, until those moans became screams. Her climax made her quiver ffrom head to toe and sent a blast of bodily fluids all over her white panties. Which were now see through and saturated. Her heart racing, her breathing heavy, she pulled down the front of my shorts, letting my hard cock, bounce out the front. She pulled me closer to her face, and she stretchedd out her tongue, still with her eyes closed until her tongue just came into contact with the very tip of my penis. She continued to do this until i moved slightly further forward, pushing sligghtly more dick in her mouth. Not happy with the small amount she wwas getting, she pulled me all the way up to her face, sending my dick all the way down her throat. As i pushed the borders of her throat, her tongue made swirling motions on thee underside. This led to my climax within minutes. And as she swallowed all of my warm climax. Her eyes opened. With a new level of intensity, she jumped up ripping my pants clean off along with my underwear and dragged me asha mpl studios into the bathroom and into the shower. Taking some initiative, i erotic perfection pushed her hard up against the cold tiled wall, bumping the tap to the shower. Steamy water streamed down the sides of the walls and all over us. Making her white clothes, completely see through and soggy. She brought one of her legs up over my hip and began to move up and down, grinding her tight little pussy all over my hard cock. Our wet bodies now fully in contact as she brought her other leg up over my hip. For a few moments i merely teased her with my erect penis, scraping it directly along the length of her moist vagina. Then, i pulled her see through panties aside, making way for my dick. I fucked her hard against the wall, knocking the shampoo and conditioner off the shelves of the wall. She screamed in orgasm as i pulled her away from the wall and beegan bouncing her on me. Her wet tits shone through my white singlet with each thrust. She climaxed in this position, again spraying her cum all over me. As i slowed down, she looked me in the eyes with a devilish look, and bit her lip and said, "I want more" Just as i thought she couldnt handle anymore, she rose her legs over my shoulders, which metartteens curled her up into a ball on my chest. She began bouncing herself, and making my hard dick grind against the walls of her tight vagina. She could feel every veign and lump on my stick as she plunged it deeper and deeper into her body. Between moans she kissed me hard, sending her tongue searching around my mouth. This time we climaxed together, in a mixture of fluids. I went to let her down off my shoulders, but again she smiled and pulled herself further up until her clean shaven oussy was only a few centimetres away from my mouth. Without hesitation, i lunged at it, obviously sending a wave of pleasure through the brunette's body. Because she grabbed my her and pulled her body closer. I continued to be suffocated by her pussy for a very long period of time, until my tongue could not scrape up and down the length, plunge into the hole or tickle the clitoris. She still wanted more though, so she began to thrust her crotch up and alisa mpl studios amelie mpl down, grinding on my mouth, providing her with pleasure. Finally, she seemed like she was finished and could not take anymore. "Can you go get me a drink Luke" she said as she dismounted my shoulders and pulled her pussy away from my lips like a suction cap. "Sure" As i walked out, i noticed it was daylight, like midday. So i got the drink and returneed to give it to her, but she was not in the shower anymore. When i entered the shower to have a closer look, she was behind the door. She leaped out at me knocking me to the floor, Meanwhile she ripped her panties and shirt off and was now riding my dick which had become soft. Pouting, she said "Oh no, I'm gonna have to warm him up again" followed by a small wink. She did this by pushing her tits together, and pushing my dick inbetween until i was hard again. Then she mounted me and rode my tender red dick. Her firm breasts bounced uncontrollably as the constant slapping of her ass cheeks colliding with my thigghs echoed throught the whole house. She rode me like this orgasm after orgasm after orgasm until my eyes shut and the exhaustion got the better of me. I woke up unknown days later in my bed, alone, with Bliss n Eso playing in the background. "Thankgod it was all a big dream" Then the door opened and the brunette, still dripping from her pussy emerged with the same childish look as before. "Ready for round 2?" Gillystickah

1. Single And Wants Which Can Travel? Come Join The Community At Us - Ankita

Date2015.10.17 ByChastity8356882 Views26
    Read More
  2. Finding True Love: 3 Common Matters That Bring Asian Men To Women

Date2015.10.17 BySenaidaBalfour07 Views10
    Read More
  3. Korean Girls Make The Very Best Wives

Date2015.10.17 ByMichaela3092765415 Views1
    Read More
  4. A Thing Occurred On The Road To The Content Machine

Date2015.10.17 ByLatosha99M62843 Views1
    Read More
  5. Green-Holding Your Home

Date2015.10.17 ByAmelieYeager504677 Views7
    Read More
  6. How To Make Cash Expert

Date2015.10.17 ByCarinaBonython678 Views26
    Read More
  7. Doit-Oneself Realestate Staging For House Interiors

Date2015.10.17 ByBrettSadleir689124 Views3
    Read More
  8. The Very Best Hair Care Solutions

Date2015.10.17 ByLillianOdell99253866 Views6
    Read More
  9. How Makeup Can Boost Your Beauty

Date2015.10.17 ByKandiPapst543723 Views5
    Read More
  10. Powerfull Of Helpful Actions To Learn Spanish

Date2015.10.17 ByRoxieFla2678525 Views9
    Read More
  11. Cisco Certification: Building Your House Lab, Part Ii

Date2015.10.17 ByDerrickChallis59 Views4
    Read More
  12. Glass Tealight Holders

Date2015.10.17 ByJudyJamieson298 Views26
    Read More
  13. A Brand New Product Idea! An Actual Model (7 Of 9)

Date2015.10.17 ByFPBBettye7855719391 Views5
    Read More
  14. Select The Right Design For Your Tattoo

Date2015.10.17 ByJinaCxu534699472 Views8
    Read More
  15. Fixing Your Old Hair Substitute System What Are The Benefits?

Date2015.10.17 ByHollyPitts481962074 Views3
    Read More
  16. Just How To Remove From Clothing

Date2015.10.17 ByIXECassandra1049 Views4
    Read More
  17. You Don't Need Home Painters?

Date2015.10.17 ByHarryWimberly51896 Views12
    Read More
  18. Using 6S To Workplace Workforce Spring Cleaning

Date2015.10.17 ByMarilouKirk39070 Views3
    Read More
  19. Michele FrazierBreathe Less Complicated With These Beneficial Asthma Tips

Date2015.10.17 ByVickieEberhardt7573 Views27
    Read More
  20. Paint An Inside Space, Diy Instructions

Date2015.10.17 BySherrylGrizzard Views3
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0