Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

beautiful naked girls

It has been a good while that I have been looking for a reliable secretary or assistant. The last few I had, who were hired by my company for me, just did not fit the bill. They were too slow, too lazy, or just too "stiff" for what I was looking for. Sara was just not skilled in what I needed. Laura was not reliable. Jenna was just not…well, she was just not. I am the CEO of a software firm and I needed someone to take care of things around the office for me and run errands for me. Someone to put out small fires that sprung up. I needed basic help. We have an HR department that has been doing the hiring for the spot, but nothing stuck. I got frustrated and said to seek out on my own.

I threw an ad for the position an internet job board. I described what I was looking for and what I needed. I got several phone calls and several emails from people. I called a bunch and requested resumes from them. I interviewed a bunch. It was Daphne that stuck out the most. She had the skills I was looking for, she had the experience I was looking for and the gung ho I was looking for. She was a pretty girl too. She was not a trophy girl, but above average in the appearance field. She started with me the following week. Right away I know I made the right choice. The load of issues and phone calls and such eased away. She took care of running out of the office to get things I needed and routed people that wanted to see me as "important" and "not important." We became close and began to sync up.

I few months after she started, I called her in for help in writing up a letter that I needed to send out. Usually I sit behind my desk, and she sits in front of it. This day was a Friday, casual day at the office. I was in my cargo shorts and t-shirt with an unbuttoned shirt on top. So I decided to talk about this letter on the sofa I have setup in my office. I called Daphne in for the letter. Daphne was wearing a pretty sundress that looked really nice on her. I told her to sit on the chair in front of me as I dictated off what I needed. She sat down, and I began to throw out words and she would write it all down. As she was writing, I looked at her, and noticed that at my angle, I could see right up her skirt and see her panties. I got distracted for a second and stopped talking. She stopped writing and asked what’s up. I acted like I just needed to stop and think, and started to talk again. In the top of my view, I was still looking up her dress. I got a sudden erection as I had a really good view of the pink panties she had on. I could not think straight and was messing up words. Daphne noticed that I was not talking right and said "What is the matter with you today?" I said "Nothing, I just had a long week. She then noticed that I was looking at her, and said "Mr. Carter, are you looking up my skirt?" I said "NO, NO…I was looking beyond her at the wall." She knew I was lying with the look on her face. I said "Sorry Daphne, it was just there, and I could not stop myself! Please do not report me!" She smirked and said "I would never do that! Besides, you are the CEO and starter of the company…what are they going to do to you?" She made a damn good point. I started this company from nothing and now we are a worth a half billion dollars. I said "Sorry again, let’s get back to the letter." She picked up she notepad from the table and then she hiked up her skirt and opened her legs a little bit. Now I was really lost for words, mumbling and fragmenting sentences. She looked at me and said "Oh, is this distracting you?" She then hiked up the skirt all the way higher and spread her leg wide open. I said "Daphne, this is much unexpected." She said back "You have been checking me out for weeks…you know you have." It was true, I would every once in a while take a 2nd look at her or take a longer glance. She got up, and walked over to my office door and locked it. She walked back over and stood in front of me and dropped the straps of her dress off her shoulders. She then pulled her dress up showing me up close the pink lace panties she was wearing and said "what you think? Do you like?" They were sort of sheer and I could just see the outline of her vagina. I said I did like it and my penis was rock hard now in my shorts. She then cupped her crotch and gave it a light tug, letting her fingers stay a little longer on the top. She then pulled her top down and reviled a strapless matching lace pink bra that was slightly sheer. I could see her nipples through the material. She was now just standing in her bra and panties. She leaned down and started to fiddle with my belt and opening to my shorts. She grabbed the bottom of my shorts and yanked them off. I was wearing boxer briefs under them, they just happen to be bright red. She stopped to admire the view she had now and commented on how she liked my underwear. She sat next to me and pulled my shirt up and started to attack my chest, sucking on my nipples and gnawing at my chest. She placed her hand over my cock on top of my underwear and rubbed around. I grabbed her head and started to kiss her. Our tongues met and started a dance in each other’s mouth. We kissed for what seemed like forever, and then she disengaged our mouths. She then grabbed the top of my underwear and pulled it down. My cock flopped out as straight as an arrow, hard as a rock. She looked at it for a moment and said "this is what I have been waiting for" and then she placed her mouth over my cock. She deep throated my right away and sucked my dick like it was candy. Her mouth felt warm and hot. I felt her lips along the shaft and her tongue all over my cock. As she was devouring my cock, I reached over and undid her bra, freeing her C-cup breasts. I grabbed one and played with it. I twerked her nipple which caused her to moan loudly, and tighten her grip on my dick with her mouth. I was groaning as bobbed her head up and down. She would occasionally switch up and suck on my balls.

I stood her up and told her to take off her panties, which she did in a slow and sexy way. She was fully nude and I stopped to look at her for a few seconds. She pussy was totally shaved and she had very pert tits. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down to lie on the sofa. I leaned over and started to suck on her gorgeous tits, filling my mouth with her nipples. Her back arched as I did this and I let my hands explore her body. My hand cupped her shaved pussy and felt that she was dripping wet. I ran my fingers up and down her slit, rubbing her hard clit. She moaned with pleasure as rubbed her vagina. I kissed down her body, and stopped right above her pussy. Her pussy had these amazing looking pussy lips and was dripping from the excitement. I looked up at her and then began to kiss her slit. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy licking and enjoying the juices she was giving me. She was grabbing and fondling her breasts, twirling her nipples. Her body was reacting with each lick and suck I gave her. After a few minutes, I felt her body tighten up, I had to cover her mouth as she hit a massive loud orgasm and squirted her pussy juice into my mouth. I stood up and grabbed my cock and lined it up with her hungry pussy. As I slid in, she let out a yelp and her body twisted up with reaction. I began to pump her vagina with long hard thrusts. I looked down and I enjoyed the view of my dick sliding in and out of her. She was rubbing the top of her pussy as I was fucking her adding to her own pleasure.

I felt myself getting extremely close to cumming so I pulled out of her. She immediately grabbed by cock and pulled me close and shoved it in her mouth. A few seconds later I blasted my semen in her mouth and filled her up. She opened her mouth, showed me my jizz all over mouth, and then swallowed every last drop. I picked her up, turned her over on all fours and then started to lick her asshole. She spread her cheeks to provide me more access. Her asshole was a cute little button and my tongue loved it. After a few minutes, she went into another orgasm, this time she buried her face into the cushion of the sofa to cover up her ecstasy. Both of us spent, we plopped back on the sofa next to each other naked, out of breath and covered in a layer of sweat. I offered to take her out to dinner and said that she should come back to my house. I said I got a great house and really nice private pool that we could use. It was then that we heard a knock on the door. We both flew off the sofa, I told her to run into my private bathroom I have attached to my office. I yelled "Just a minute, I am in the bathroom" to the person at the door. I threw my clothing on and opened the door. It was Lou, my guy in development that wanted to go over some software testing results. He said "I usually schedule with Daphne to see you, but I did not see her outside." Just then, Daphne came out of the bathroom and said "Sorry, I was using Mr. Carter’s bathroom." Lou just looked up and said to me, "Didn’t you just say that you were using the bathroom when I knocked on the door Mr. Carter?"

submitted by AsukaTendo69 [link] [comment]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
22439 Hotel Furniture Suppliers MargheritaIyw958 2015.10.17 3
22438 Hotel Furniture Suppliers Gilbert00M82423456983 2015.10.17 4
22437 Hotel Furniture Suppliers KatriceBonwick64390 2015.10.18 4
22436 Hotel Furniture Suppliers JJZMichel747831729 2015.10.18 4
22435 Hotel Furniture Suppliers RileyChisholm013 2015.10.18 2
22434 Hotel Furniture Suppliers EdythePak34171114994 2015.10.18 6
22433 Hotel Furniture Suppliers SusieBeem811746 2015.10.18 3
22432 Hot Young Shemales - Get Better Big Booty Teen Results By Following 4 Simple Steps ChasityChiu7582 2015.10.17 12
22431 Hot Young Naked Girl - The Secret Of Young Naked Girls Having Sex That No One Is Talking About OliveMassina3866 2015.10.17 16
22430 Hot Young Model - How To Find Thai Teens Online ChristoperWendt2 2015.10.17 8
22429 Hot Wheel Vehicles - Reliving Your Youth KendrickI1386794310 2015.10.17 3
22428 Hot Wheel Vehicles - Reliving Your Childhood RickX929516067934105 2015.10.17 7
22427 Hot Wheel Vehicles - Re-living Your Childhood RileyKempton2203 2015.10.17 1
22426 Hot Wheel Vehicles - Re-living Your Childhood PriscillaH9815113204 2015.10.18 16
22425 Hot Wheel Cars - Reliving Your Youth TravisP48197699869840 2015.10.18 8
22424 Hot Wheel Cars - Re-living Your Childhood GloryJanes38446031425 2015.10.17 5
22423 Hot Wheel Cars - Re-living Your Childhood AleishaCooper1693 2015.10.18 14
22422 Hot Wet Cunts - The Secret History Of Open Pussy Pics MiloElizabeth94206650 2015.10.16 7
22421 Hot Tight Pussy Pics - Six Ways You Can Use Redbone Pussy Pics To Become Irresistible To Customers GrettaOmalley3799 2015.10.16 12
22420 Hot Teenage Girl - Charlie Sheen's Guide To Nude Girl Pic MattHamer15733028823 2015.10.16 13
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 ... 3221 Next
/ 3221
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0