Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

free naked amateur

For some backstory, there were five us in the beginning, all army brats. Our parents all knew each other, and we were all going to follow in their footsteps. There was Dean- the optimist, Ralph- the charmer, Will- the straight shooter, Garth- the quiet one, and me… the smart one I guess? We met when we were all kids. I was obviously the girl of the group. The rose among the thorns.

We all ended up in different units, and that was somewhat on purpose. I wanted to be a tech. Somewhere along the way before this, Ralph and I hooked up and became a couple. No one batted an eyelid because they were expecting it. We made it all the way up to his deployment, but when he came back, he was a different guy. I stayed with him long after that, and long after I finished serving out my contract, but I had checked out a while back. I mean, he obviously had too. It wasn't his fault. His deployment had changed him far more than mine had changed me… and we couldn't go back to how it was before.

When we broke up, all our friends knew. We'd been together nearly ten years at this point. Here I was, angry, embittered by the army in a whole bunch of ways I don't want to get into, and not knowing how to date again. Ralph had been my first, and my only.

We had been living together, and he moved out. I couldn't afford the place on amateur nude thumbs my own, so I had to move too. I was also immensely sexually frustrated by this point because I hadn't had sex in about a year. Ralph had been getting his rocks off someplace else for a good sixteen months, but I didn't know where and didn't care to ask since we already knew it was over. I hold no ill will towards him, though.

Yeah, I had an itch that needed to be scratched, but it had struck me pretty late that, now that I was a free woman, I could get what I wanted with no guilt. Ralph had told me I could date anyone I wanted to, no judgements, but I just wanted to get fucked.

Or at least, that's what I thought I wanted.

I dressed up and went to a club a few times with friends. I never seemed to come home with anyone, though, because I always felt too grossed out by the premise, or wasn't able to find what I was looking for.

I started considering maybe propositioning a couple of guys karup gallery from my old unit, but then decided not to go through with it since they were my network and I didn't want to compromise that.

Then I realised that the answer was right in front of me.

Will had always had a crush on me. Well, not always, but from the moment I sprouted tits, effectively. Every girlfriend he'd ever had sort of looked like me, sort of sounded like me. Sort of did what I did. He was a good guy, though, and a good friend.

I vascillated. If we did this, we could never go back.

The way I went about it initially was kind of lame, but I would never take it back now given how hot the sex was.

The day I invited him over I called him with the premise that I needed help moving. It wasn't unprecendented for the guys to be over while I was in my lounging attire, usually a large shirt and some booty shorts, but I took it a step further today: no bra, skin-tight-see-through shorts, and a lacy thong. I also curled my hair into some loose waves and threw on some winged eyeliner in the way I knew he liked. I'd taken extra care in prep the night before, so my legs and pussy were soft and baby-smooth.

When he first came over, he proceeded as normal. He asked me how it was going, what needed to go where, where the boxes and tape were. I answered accordingly, and offered him a beer.

I had deliberately put the beer on the lowest shelf of my fridge, and bent over in a way I knew would catch his eye. Every opportunity I could, in fact, I did this, but he always seemed to quickly look away. I escalated by grazing my breasts against him every time I walked by.

Finally, I proposed a break for dinner, but his expression was dark. Honestly, I was taken aback.

"What the fuck is going on here, Jess? Why are you throwing yourself at me? Is that what's happening?" I stuttered and went silent. He continued, and his frustration was clear. "You're putting me in a really weird position here. What about Ralph?"

"Ralph doesn't care. I even ran this by him. He's okay with it."

"Wait. Hold-up. You ran this by him?"

I sighed. "Sit down."

Will downed his beer and sat down on the couch with some momentum, briefly putting his face in his hands.

"Ralph… said it's okay for me to fuck you?"

"We're not dating anymore. We're over. We've been over forever. You know that." I sat down beside him. He looked at me strangely for a long time, neither of us saying a word.

I put my hand on his chest and I could feel his heart thumping loudly. I smiled and raised my lips to his, just so that they were barely touching. We hovered there for what felt like an aeon until he inched forward and pressed his face into mine. His rough hands slid under my loose shirt and he wrapped his arms around me in an embrace that seemed like he'd never let go of.

We kissed. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he reciprocated. I could feel how rock hard he was through his jeans, but as I pulled back just enough to make room and address that area, he slipped his hands into my shorts, making his way under the band my thong. I froze, we locked eyes, and I saw the momentary panic.

"Can I?" he asked breathily, though his fingers were already slick with my wetness. I nodded coyly, and he relaxed his shoulders, gingerly making circles with the tip of his finger around my clitoris. The newness of his touch made me shudder, and I felt the initial pulses of an orgasm start to take form. Sensing this, he slid two of his fingers inside me in a single swift motion. I gasped, but saw a single soft moan escape his lips. "Fuck, you're so wet."

He attempted to slide my shorts off with his other hand, and I helped, after which I rotated so I was lying on the couch with my head on the armrest. He rested on his forearm, hovering above me and inspecting every microexpression as he fingered me. I gasped, but I knew he was nervous and told him to relax. He laughed embarrassedly, but his expression dissolved as the walls of my vagina throbbed around his fingers in another small orgasm. I groaned.

Suddenly, he pulled his fingers out of me and lifted me up into the air. I wrapped my legs around him knowing I would create a massive wet spot on his t-shirt, but I didn't care and he didn't seem to either. We kissed, our tongues making their way into each others' mouths, till I found myself in my bedroom. He kneeled on the bed, laying me down. As he did so, I reached for his fly, brushing my fingertips against his bulge. I was giggling, and he smiled for the first time since he'd walked through the door. "You're such a tease, dude. Not yet."

"Not yet? What is this-"

I didn't have a chance to finish my sentence before he threw my legs over his shoulders, pulled aside my thong and started running tongue along the insides of my lips. I groaned and arched my back. He slid his fingers into me a second time as he licked around my clit, taking breaks to kiss my inner thighs with his wet mouth. Once or twice, he reached up to touch my breasts, which I gladly obliged. At this point, I was basically a waterfall. I reached down to tap his head in signal, and he sat back up, taking off his shirt. I in turn took mine off and flung it off the bed. When I next looked up, I saw him running his eyes up and down my body, mouth open. karups babes He was hungry. He'd been waiting a long time.

I arched my back, smiling naughtily as I touched myself and made eye contact, because I knew I was the one in control.

He pushed down on my lower abdomen, ripping my thong off in the process. I was taken aback by this change of pace. He had already unzipped his fly, and now he was pulling his rock hard cock out from inside his boxers. Placing my legs back on his shoulders, he tapped and rubbed the head of his cock on the wetness of my pussy. I gasped as I massaged my own breasts, which were now aching with anticipation. He angled his cock down and plunged into me, made easy by how slick I was. I grunted, grabbing the headboard. He reached under my back and pulled me downwards on the bed, putting his weight on me such that my vagina was angled steeply upwards. He went in deep, and I throbbed around him as he kissed me and held me down. He thrusts were deep and slow at first, but he then started to pick up speed. I gasped. He held my face with one hand, staring into me as he repeatedly slammed his member into my pussy. I tightened around him in orgasm, but he didn't let me close my eyes or look away.

I wasn't the one in control. He was.

He kissed me passionately as my legs began to shake. He then pulled out. I exhaled out of exhaustion, but he flipped me over so that I was on all fours. Gently, he pushed my head down so I was face-down-ass-up, and quickly moved back – licking me all the way from my clit to my hole. He then quickly inserted himself back in. I dripped onto the bed as he began to thrust. He reached around and under, massaging my clitoris as he pumped. I made muffled moans into the bed, digging my nails into the mattress. I was sure at this point that the neighbours could hear the clapping.

At some point, he stopped, and I heard him breathe heavily in the silence. My legs still shaking, I looked back.

"Something wrong?"

He closed his eyes and tilted his head up.

"Don't wanna come yet."

I rolled over.

"Let me get on top."

He nodded, laying down on the bed. I straddled him, inching down his cock. I was a little sore by this point, and my lips were a bit swollen from the recent pounding, but I still wanted more. He gasped as I engulfed him, and ran his hands over my body, fondling my breasts and pinching my ass several times. I bit my lip and ran my fingers gently across his torso and sides. He shuddered unexpectedly, and I looked up.

"Not… used to being touched like that," he said breathily. I leaned in and kissed him deeply as I started grinding on his cock. He moaned almost inaudibly, but I saw his lips move. He placed his hands on my waist, moving them with me.

He then pushed back my shoulders, forcing me to sit up straight, whispering that he average girls nude was going to do something for me. I kept grinding harder. He placed one hand on my ass, pushing the other hard against my lower abdomen with his thumb on my clit. My insides started to get warm, and I felt some minor discomfort. I looked at him, slightly alarmed.

"Let it happen."

I kept going and the feelings continued to mount. Then, to my horror, I realized everything around my groin was soaking wet. I was literally gushing. There was a look of triumph on his face… and then the orgasm hit, wave after wave. I shuddered violently and went limp. He laughed.

"You done?" He tried to get me to move, but I couldn't. "Yeah, you're done."

Weakly, I rolled off his body. "Smells funny." He laughed and slapped my ass.

"Don't care."

I groggily watched as he started to finish himself off. As he was about to come, I managed to crawl my way between his legs, putting my mouth over his penis and swirling my tongue around his head as I did so. I ran my free arm over his torso again, but I wasn't allowed to do much before he gripped my hand tightly. I cupped his balls with my other hand, and he came in several ropes.

I crawled my way up to chest and collapsed. He stared dazed for a while.

I finally broke the silence.

"I needed that. Thanks."

"No worries. Happy to be your rebound."

I groaned and slapped him playfully.

We showered together and I ended up blowing him in the shower. We then continued to pack (might as well make use of him while he's there, right?), ordered Chinese food, and had sex again.

This wasn't the last time, but I suppose I will save that for another day.

submitted by eromazon [link] [1 comment]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
22417 Reported Injuries Prompt Mirena IUD Lawsuits FriedaDhv293419 2015.10.17 5
22416 Freelance Information Entrance Jobs Online. Layla80T8774877055250 2015.10.17 31
» Free Amateur Pics - What Warren Buffett Can Teach You About Free Amateur Women Pics KristoferDartnell 2015.10.17 4
22414 The Washing Design - Finish That Which You Begin = Productivity That Is True GretchenMacmillan635 2015.10.17 7
22413 Amateurs Naked Pics - Seven Very Simple Things You Can Do To Save Karups Nudes KristoferDartnell 2015.10.17 12
22412 Amateur Xxx Galleries - Nine Tips For Amateur Picture Galleries Success KristoferDartnell 2015.10.17 4
22411 E' Del Tutto Irresponsabile Hester04X253436205 2015.10.17 6
22410 Top Water Conservation Tips FQLRefugio3946369 2015.10.17 8
22409 32 Nel 2007 VitoStage00018056124 2015.10.17 7
22408 Xxx Nude Pictures - Marriage And Met Art Videos Have More In Common Than You Think EverettStitt536725 2015.10.17 4
22407 Naked White Girls - 10 Reasons Abraham Lincoln Would Be Great At Playboy Girl MichalLankford4326176 2015.10.17 9
22406 How To Construct A Go-kart - 6 Significant Notes About Belt Drives TwilaKunz92144763 2015.10.17 7
22405 L'inchiesta Su Pedofilia Nei Confronti Del Musicista HellenPressley46 2015.10.17 7
22404 Making One Of The Most From The Budget When Dealing With Internal Design IndianaGholson192908 2015.10.17 6
22403 Learn Spanish Online - How Anyone Including It Is Simple To Learn Spanish DerickHeadlam39 2015.10.17 12
22402 Per Non Consegnare L' Italia All' Influenza Sovietica Ernestine8134832 2015.10.17 8
22401 Informacion Sobre Jergones ZPCJordan205373470692 2015.10.17 5
22400 Viv Thomas Movies - Characteristics Of Lisa Viv Thomas JuliennePolanco122 2015.10.17 10
22399 Dopo Locarno E Venezia MariamMohammad203 2015.10.17 9
22398 Looking After Curtain For Home KieraTalarico073 2015.10.17 7
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0