Lesbian Sex Free Video - The Death Of Ftv Models

by HwaRabinovitch742256 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
My boyfriend asked me to text him a fantasy of mine, he later asked me to share it here: I was going to this party with one of my girlfriends, I had known her for some years and we had a very open and honest relationship – we could talk about everything. My boyfriend and I had fantasized about me being intimate with a girl for quite some time and had joked about my girlfriend being a possible person for the job. Back to the party my girlfriend, let's call her Amy, and I had settled in and gotten the first glasses of wine. The music was playing and we hit the dance floor, shaking and grinding, having fun. Between us doing some dancing we drink some more and the alcohol starts taking effect on my body and head. We start dancing closer and touching each other on the hips and ass, pulling us closer and closer. Suddenly I find myself putting my lips in hers, kissing her soft and quickly. I pull my head back slowly while looking into her eyes. She smiles at me and all of a sudden she pulls me back in for yet another kiss. We stand on the floor, dancing and kissing for a while. I stop it all in a sudden move, pulling her off the dance floor and into a corner. I ask her what we are doing and she just smiles and ask me if I didn't knew it already. "I have been thinking about this for a long time" she says. "Me to" I say, "but I didn't think that you would have any interest in that any more." I knew she had been with girls before she met her husband, but I also knew she hadn't done anything with girls after she met many years ago. "I miss it and I think you are quite hot" she said, smiling and giggling. My head was bussing with all kinds of thoughts. "Come over to my place" I busted out. My boyfriend wasn't home, he was out with some friends and I knew we would have the apartment to our selves. We took a cap to my place, didn't do much in cap, other than talking and giggling. When we got there any quickly went to the bedroom and threw herself on the bed. "Come in here" she said. "Take of all your clothes, unless your underwear" she said all the while she was taking of all her clothes, and her underwear. I laid on the bed in my brah and thong. Amy sat and watched me in the nude. When my head touched the pillow, she was right on top of me, her big soft breast just touching mine, while she started kissing me. We kissed for a while, I could feel how turned on I was getting. My pussy started getting warm and wet. Amy kissed me all down my body, kissed by breasts and sucked on my nipples after she had pulled the brah to the sides. She worked her down to my thong, pulled it to the sides and let two of her fingers slip in and devided my lips... "Damn you're wet!" she said laughing. "I take it as you want me to go on?" "Yes... Yes" I moaned with my eyes closes. She pulled of my bottom and spread my legs wide open, making me able to feel just how wet I was with her breath stroking my pussy... She put her lips to my pussy, started licking it softly while her fingers found their way inside my pussy pulling them in and out, making me wet all over. I moaned and enjoyed what she was doing, screaming a bit when she stroked a nice spot. I completely forget time and place, took my hands to her head and just went with the flow. Suddenly Amy stopped... I looked at her "what..." Was the only thing I said before she interrupted me "I think your boyfriend is home" she said a bit panicked, while she quickly jumped beside me and pulled the duve over her. My boyfriend surely neigh locked himself in, not knowing I was home. I didn't know what to do. Before I knew he moved thru the apartment, stopped a few times, but not a minute had passes before he opened the bedroom door. There we sat like to naughty schoolgirls. He looked very surprised, just looking at us with big eyes. "Hi honey" I said... "Amy is here. " "I can see that" he said. "Wellcome home" Amy said. Amy was quite drunk, I could tell from her playful voice. My boyfriend, jack, stood as frozen in the door looking straight at me with a confused look in his eyes. I guess I looked just as confused. I knew this was one of his big fantasies, but also didn't knew if Amy was up for it. I soon found out that she was more than up for it. "We'll don't just stand there Jack, Amy said, make yourself at home!" After she had said that she jump right on top of me again, starting kissing me intensely, spreading her legs widely and showing her wet pussy to Jack, inviting him to enjoy the sight. I could se Jack out the corner of my eye, he smiled at me with a horny look and I smiled back at him. He took of his shirt and started to unbutton his pants, I could se on the size of his big cock bulging in his boxers that he was quite ready to join in He took off his boxers and his big cock jumped out all hard and ready. "Where do you want me?"he asked. "Just lay down right there" I said, pointing to the side of the bed. Amy kept on kissing me, touching me all over. She again moved on down to my pussy and began to finger me with one, then two, then four fingers, making my pussy feel really good and me moaning and grinding against the bed. Jack started playing with his big cock, pulling his fore skin back and forth, exposing his massive and shiny head of the cock. Amy was really going to town and I felt so horny. "Come here" I said to Jack. He sat up on his knees with his cock right at my face. I took it in my mouth and Jack moaned heavily as my lips and tongue started playing and sucking his big hard cock. He grabbed my hair and started pulling my head faster so his cock went as deep in my throat as it could. I moaned loudly as Amy licked my clit and filled out my pussy with almost her entire hand. She very softly came to a stop and told me to take Jacks cock out of my mouth and start taking her pussy in it instead. She throw herself on her back and spread her legs. I looked up at Jack. He pulled out his cock and let me to a doggy style position. I started licking her pussy, loved the way she tasted and began to play with my fingers. I had never felt another woman on my like that. Jack clearly enjoyed the sight. When he grabbed me from behind and started playing with my pussy I had never felt his cock so hard and big before. He started thrusting his huge cock up in my pussy, going deep and hard, making me scream of lust while I licked Amy's pussy. I could hear him moan in paste with him thrusting, deeper and harder. Amy screamed when I started puttin more fingers inside her, her pussy just continued getting wetter and more open. It didn't take long before I could fit my whole hand up there. I lifted my head up from her and just enjoyed the sight of my hand going in and out, filled with her juices. The harder Jack fucked me, the harder I fucked Amy. Suddenly I felt her pussy tighten around my hand and she let out this scream of lust... She came hard and everything just got more wet and warm. Jack stopped and pulled out, he almost screamed "sit up, now, both of you. " we sat on out knees side by side, both of us still moaning. Jack played his huge cock, grabbed our hair with one hand, forcing our heads together. Right after he screamed out an orgasm that filled our faces with white warm cum, and it kept on coming with five, six shots. He let go of our hair, still caressing his cock. Amy turned to me and laughed so some of the cum went into her mouth... Then she kissed me. eurocouple

Articles