Descongelarive - Descongelarive And Love Have Ten Things In Common

by Danny848799331616533 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Ive never been this excited to meet anyone he said Me too And that was the truth. It was now Friday morning. Arriving once again just in time to save us from the work week dungeon and miraculously, we were both free for the evening. i was feeling the slow onset of anxiety as he said he would drive to me and where should we meet? My mind goes blank. I try listing off in my head all the nearby spots but visions of running into old high school boyfriends or wading through glitter and sorority girls just flash through my mind....there was the one nearby place, delightfully divey..but what if its too smokey? What if its packed? Ok I am spending way too much energy on this. Screw it. Theres a bar on 10 minutes down the road I never go to. Jays Tavern, Ill text you the address in a bit His response was brief as motivation to wrap up the work day lit a fire under both our asses. 5:30 rolls around and I am standing outside with Lindsey, I tell her I am meeting someone tonight for drinks. You need to make these guys take you out for dinner, She says make them romance you while you can. I light my cigarette with one hand while motioning through the air with the other You can scatter fucking rose petals and release a hundred white doves at sunset and it doesnt mean shit if you dont know the guy. Its different when youre married. Someday youll know what I mean. Lindsey exhales a puff of Marlboro light and gives me that trust-me-on-this look. I give her my redirect voice. I hope not, and anyway, you have to just do drinks on the first date because if you find you dont like him, its easier to get in and get out.... What the fuck should I wear? I listen to the police the entire time getting dressed. I decide on black slouchy boots that go up over my knee, ripped grey stockings, and a black and white spattered mini skirt. I wear my favorite earrings with the fathers and the beads and run to the house upstairs to get a second opinion. Lindsey laughs and saysonly you could pull that off. I take that as the utmost compliment. It isnt until about five minutes before i reach the bar I start to freak a little. His text almost implied the same Im almost there! nervous yet? The bar isnt exactly stylish but its not too loud (or too quiet) and looks decent. Theres a cigarette machine in the entryway, almost a bad sign, but the bartender looks my age and the crowd seems mixed. The atmosphere is friendly and I relax as I decide I am glad I chose this place. A man walks in behind me and i wonder if its him. I pick up my step as I was really hoping to get there and get a drink in first to collect my thoughts. No such luck. Not two minutes after sitting down the man who was behind me walks over, its definitely him, hes taller than he looks in his pictures. This is a good thing. We do the awkward hug hello and I search for something funny to say but all I come up with is were here! That first drink has never tasted so good. I am feeling him out and about hour or so later I feel like we hit it off. Hes intelligent and funny and seems to get where I am coming from. Studying his face next to mine on the barstool i notice his smile is warm, his lips seem to stretch over his teeth in this almost rugged John Wayne way, but hes wearing thick black rimmed glasses. He did say he was a teacher. I like teachers. His voice is tinted slightly with a west coast accent and his laugh is endearing. He looked different in his photos...and I realize its his shirt, hes wearing a plaid orange and green button up. In his picture hes wearing a t-shirt. A short while later I hear myself say lets go back to my place. The next few hours are a blur. Suddenly we are kissing, both crammed on my tiny couch, his arms around me feel exciting but safe. Like being held by a giant. His kisses are unexpectedly soft. Perfect. I wrap my legs around his hips and squeeze as he leans over me kissing my neck and moving down my chest. I pull my shirt off as desire takes hold of my limbs. His hands know right where to go. I reach for the zipper on his jeans. The sound surprises him and he knocks a vase over on the coffee table. We are both caught off guard. This is a small couch. His smile is somehow shy and mischievous at the same time. We should go to the bedroom. My voice is matter of fact. I lead the way topless down the short hall, aware of him close behind and switch my hips hoping to look sexy. Entering my bedroom I light a candle and move to face him but he stops me firmly placing his hands on my shoulders. He is standing behind me now and slowly sliding my skirt down my waist, it catches my hips slowly at first and then falls quickly to my ankles. Then we are moving to the front of the dresser. With the light of the candle in front of us he tells me to watch his hands in the mirror. For some reason this sends ripples of excitement down my spine and I quiver slightly. We look like the epitome of sex. Him all man and me all woman, his huge hands moving up the contours of my waist and his head bent over my neck. I throw my head back. All I can do is wriggle with pleasure. I turn around finally and kiss his chest, right hand on his upper arm, the other cupped around his neck, my fingers raking the bottom of his hairline. He lifts me up to his face and I wrap myself around him and kiss his lips agin. I only just realize the tv is on now in the background and we are on my bed. He kisses every inch of me and I feel like Aphrodite flying over mount Olympus. I feel his lips on my thigh, and then on mine. The wetness is bursting inside, he grasps my waist and bears forward, moaning softly into me, I hear a breath and then mmmmmmmhmmm and the vibration sends me to insanity. I have zero control over my reflexes now, my back arches, I quiver and I hear someone say oh my god I want you to fuck me right now, this someone has my voice. Oh my god please Im begging you He sits up and looks bewildered for a second as I reach again for his pants. I yank down his boxers and his tumescent head emerges like an animal released into the wild. WOW is all I say. The word leaves my lips before I even think about it. He is clearly pleased by my candid reaction and reaches into his pocket. I see the shiny wrapper flash as it catches light flickering in the room. I twist and squirm with anticipation, feeling the sensation between my legs and deep into the unreachable part of my body that sends tingles every which way. He leans over and i throw my arm around his neck, my left arm supports my weight as I thrust my hips into his and then I feel him squeezing inside. I gasp at the apparent change in altitude as I feel every inch of him slide in and send the tingles in rippling waves of ecstasy now. I am almost screaming at this point as he moves in and out slowly and rhythmically with my hips moving up into his. my body nearly convulses. All control of my entire body is lost now and I moan so loud the whole neighborhood must be awake, but I have no way of comprehending this as I feel the slow rising climax exploding in every molecule. Oh my god I am going to cum. The voice is squeaky now. The words are barely out before I feel all my muscles tense, I see the gods for a minute and then relax as I slowly float back down to earth. I come back to awareness and feel him still moving inside me, I am so wet the juices make a smacking sound and suddenly the tingles are back, I want to feel you explode inside me I hear that person with my voice saying again. His response is muffled by his own pleasure it seems and I think I hear something like ok I am going to cum then I feel his muscles tighten even more and the ooooohh escape his throat. Neither of us move for a moment, and I just place my cheek on the spot where his neck meets his shoulder and smell the scents of our bodies in the throes of joy. Holy shit. That was fun myum
TAG •

Articles