Viv Thomas Nude - Why Ignoring Viv Thomas Vera Will Cost You Sales

by JuliennePolanco122 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

viv thomas peachesLike last time, this is a true story with some exaggerations or fictions where memory has failed. This was a long time ago. I also don't think this is as good as my first one but was encouraged to post. Enjoy. After that first time we spent the entire rest of their Christmas break together. Almost exclusively in bed. Or not in bed, but definitely still fucking. Three horny teenagers, one of them very recently deflowered, and a lot of free time. Justine had a lot of catching up to do, and Andrea, especially, was seeing to it that she did. I'm very sensitive to intercourse, but inexperienced blowjobs and handjobs almost never make me cum. Andrea knew how to work the head just right, she was so expert at it she could make me cum with no hands. Justine more often than not hurt me than pleased me, gripping too hard, or trying to choke my cock down despite the angle, all of the things inexperienced people do when trying to pleasure each other. Justine was frustrated, I was frustrated, but Andrea was frustrated the most: she wanted Justine to make me cum, and she was going to teach her how. It helped that Justine loved my cum almost more than Andrea, so she was heavily incentivised in making me orgasm. It must have been the last night before school resumed. They had practically lived at my place the whole previous week, but now it was time to return to a relatively normal life. Andrea wanted Justine to know what she was doing. In part, I think, because the idea of another woman making me cum like only she can was so hot, but in part so Justine could make me cum without Andrea's help. Say, when Andrea wasn't available, but I wanted to fuck. I don't think Andrea ever expected me to lust after Justine the way I did, or perhaps she wouldn't have been so gung ho, but I digress. Andrea informed Justine that we had a surprise for her. Come over, let yourself inside, strip, blindfold yourself, and wait. She was so obedient, eager to please, there's no way people wouldn't notice the change in demeanor. Andrea was in part playing games. I wrapped my arms around Justine's from behind and held her in place. Justine expected a mouth full of cock, but what she got was gentle kisses up her thigh. Andrea was going to make Justine learn what it meant to have your orgasm held ransom. First light rubbing of Justine's clit through the hood, while Andrea was kissing around her thigh and pussy, then delicately parting the hood with her tongue, licking up and down, then side to side. Justine fought hard, she could barely stand being eaten out (or even her nipples played with), it was still so new to her that it just absolutely wrecked her with electric shocks. This wasn't a part of the lesson, this wasn't what she was promised, but her body betrayed her, rocking along in time with Andrea's licking, muscles contracting and spasming every time my girlfriend did a quick little circle around her best friend's clit. Still, to this day, that's one of the hottest things I can write. I whispered in Justine's ear, just like Andrea told me to. "How can you ever learn to make someone cum if you don't know what it's like to be left hanging?" Justine's breathing was erratic, and she let out a desperate cry as Andrea slid a finger into her wet twat. Andrea just waited, resting her finger inside Justine, very tiny licks on the tip of her clit. Justine was so close, and Andrea was making her pay in advance for this lesson. I continued my taunting. "You love being touched and licked and played with, but you aren't disciplined enough to make either of us cum..." Justine interrupted, practically crying in frustration. "Please, no..." She grabbed my arms tight, digging her nails in, and Andrea had to pull her finger out of Justine just to hold her legs open. For that Justine got a big, long, slow lick around her clit, then in the opposite direction. "I'll learn, I'll make you both cum." She sounded an absolute wreck, her very words shaking. "Shh, shh, Justine..." I kissed her head. "Focus on Andrea, focus on feeling good." I kissed her cheek, then moved my arms out of the lock, sliding my hands up her body and taking her full tits in them. The poor girl squeaked and laughed, placing her hands on mine, then gasped as I pinched her nipples between my fingers. "Feel how she licks you, so gently, deliberately, brings you to orgasm but keeps you from having it. You're delicate and she treats you delicately." Andrea's eyes were locked on mine as she continued to lick Justine. She sucked on Justine's clit momentarily, darting her tongue quickly over it, as if to disprove my point over Justine being delicate, but the poor girl ate it up, writhing in my arms, letting out soft, shaky moans. Andrea slid a finger into her best friend, and Justine bucked forward to meet her. I stepped over the back of the couch and sat behind her, legs on either side, naked cock against her back. I thought the extra stimulus was going to make her cum, but she held on. Eyes closed, lips pursed, she was obviously focusing on every sensation. I squeezed her tits again. And again. Almost in time with Andrea's slow fingering. Justine was rocking back and forth (in turn dry humping me), and her hands had begun squeezing mine. This was the most in tune Justine had been with us, acting more as participant than toy. Fast learner. All of the stimulation viv thomas in the family was doing a number on the girl, letting out soft moans, breathing out encouragement to Andrea, begging for more of what made her feel incredible. Andrea ate it all up, crazy for how she was making Justine feel, lust in her eyes, and mine. Justine was quick approaching orgasm, and it was when she begged, cried even, "don't stop", that Andrea stopped what she was doing, grabbed Justine by the arms, and pulled her onto her knees in front of me. "Turn around and please him. Don't you fucking cum, you don't deserve it until he does." Justine scooted around and looked me hungrily in the eyes. Andrea took her by the hair and guided her to my cock, grinning ear to ear at the control she had over both of us. "Gently now. Delicately. Like I was with you." Justine hesitated, then wrapped her warm, wet mouth around the head of my cock. For the first time she seemed to understand it was flesh and blood and not some mechanical object made only for fucking. Andrea let Justine's head down just an inch or so, then pulled it back so that only my head was in her mouth. "Don't suck on it yet, just let it rest in your mouth. Lick your tongue around the head, dart it across, even tease the slit. Remember how I licked and teased you. It's the same thing. Make him feel like I made you feel." My sudden, loud moan let Andrea know her education was sinking in. She kissed her best friend on the shoulders, then the neck, then the cheek. It was almost electric, passing from Andrea, to Justine, to me. The licks were charged with energy. Justine broke from my cock, turned her head sideways, and kissed her best friend. Not just a peck, but a full on, tongue to tongue, hands on cheek, lusting kiss. My cock jumped. Justine hadn’t kissed Andrea before and had barely responded to any kissing, but here she was, kissing her best friend just like I would. It was obvious this was turning into more than a couple and their plaything… before I could even get a word out Justine replaced her mouth, this time sucking on me, then popping them off, then back on, then back off. Andrea laughed, then put her hands on Justine’s head and guided her. She held her head so that only the tip was in her mouth, then motioned her head around in circles. Her lips moved around my shaft as her tongue circled my head. It was unreal. From virgin to this in a week. She really wanted both of us to cum. I heard Andrea speak as she pulled Justine off my cock. "Now, watch." Andrea put one hand on my shaft and began jerking me off. She’d been at this for years. Her wrist rolled her hand as she slowly jerked me from head to balls, my moans only hinting to Justine at how good Andrea was making me feel. I was thrusting into her hand, which caused her to laugh. She pushed me back down, then grabbed the shaft and held it. "Boys, they sure lack finesse…" Andrea laughed and nudged Justine, then continued. "Keep watching." Andrea licked her hand, then slid her other hand up my shaft, replacing it with the moistened hand, pulling it off, then replacing it with the other hand… and so on. This drives me nuts. I was biting my lip, exhaling in quick gasps, grabbing the cushion, and suddenly she stopped. The bitch. Justine was determined, before Andrea could even get a word in she had already licked her hands and started replicating what she just saw. One hand after another. She grabbed a bit too hard but her previous inexperience had now been replaced with determination and confidence. And a bit of desperation. She, too, wanted to cum. Andrea moved behind Justine and whispered into her ears, and then her best friend spoke. "You’re going to cum for me, Scott…" Her words quickly stopped as Andrea reached down and placed her fingers on Justine’s hood, then began to rub in quick, hard circles. Justine gasped, but was determined not to be sidetracked. "You’re going to cum for me. On me. On my face and tits…" Again interrupted, this time as Andrea grabbed one of Justine’s tits, then spread her hood and rubbed directly on her clit. "You’re going to mark me as yours for everyone to see. For Andrea to see!" I was close. Justine was close. She had switched to jerking me off, fully up and down my shaft, rolling it, teasing my head with her tongue. Andrea’s rubbing must have been getting faster as Justine was whimpering between licks. Andrea spoke this time, in a teasing voice I’ll never forget. "Cum on her, Scott. Drip the cum down her chin and tits. Make her wear it like your little slut. Do you think she’ll look as good as I do?" Andrea pinched Justine’s nipple hard, causing her to gasp and cry, then redouble her efforts. I stood up before them both, so very close to orgasm. So viv thomas dvds was she. Justine adapted to the new angle and laughed, then bit her lip, focusing solely on the handjob now, ignoring as best she could her own mounting orgasm. "Cum on me, Scott. Give me your seed, waste it on my face." Justine laughed, hardly believing she was saying such things. Such a good girl going bad so fast. "I want to fucking cum, too!" She leaned in to give my cock a little lick, only to find herself with the first blast across her lips a cheek. She laughed, mouthed "fuck yes", then leaned out to catch another spurt on her chin, then one across her neck and tits, still jerking me off. She turned my cock towards Andrea so she could take a load across her lips. Justine’s orgasm had built, and all she needed was a little push. I reached down to grab her other tit, squeezed it tight, then thumbed the nipple around in circles. Andrea whispered into her ear, "Best friends and now sluts together…" Justine turned her head and they kissed, sharing my cum, before suddenly breaking the kiss and moaning out. She brought her legs together hard and fast, collapsing into Andrea’s arms, almost convulsing. Her first orgasm denied, and subsequently earned. I plopped down on the couch and stared. Justine’s back was arched, her tits were so gorgeous, hands on Andrea’s head. Eyes closed, lips pursed. We’d ruined this girl forever… and she fucking loved it. Andrea was kissing her shoulder, neck, ear, cheek… all while giving me the most primal of looks. She had just given an orgasm to her best friend as a reward for making me cum on her face. Did Justine even grasp what she was saying or doing or was she just going along with what felt good? Did it matter? She had even kissed her best friend like a lover and directed my cum onto her. Talk about escalating quickly. And that look on Andrea’s face. Primal. Hungry. Competitive. She wanted to fuck. Moreover, she wanted to show Justine just who my cock belonged to. As I said in my previous story, if only she knew just how much I loved Justine’s twat. ablastofsilence comment

Articles