Karups Hardcore - The Mafia Guide To Amateur Sex Galleries

by AlexandraMcGavin8113 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
"I've seen you watching me Sonja. Do you want to come in?" I ask. Sonja just stood there frozen turned with her feet still pointed away from the house but her body facing the now empty doorway staring at it her heart pounding and stomach fluttering. "I too just got out of the shower", I said standing there in jeans with no shirt, my beard still dripping a little. She watched as a drip of water ran down between my pecks circling my abs, following the v of my pelvis and disappearing into my low waistband. I spin around She turns to step inside, closing the door behind her. Her hair was still damp from the shower and smelling like watermelon made Jo even more attracted to her innocents. Sonja awkwardly tiptoes into the diningroom, her thoughts playing Pong in her head. He says nothing just continues to make coffee in the kitchen. It's driving her nuts, "what is he doing? Why isn't he fucking me right now?", she thinks to herself. She can't take it anymore and walks into the kitchen slowly then onto the counter and says, "hey". He turns around with a half smile, his eyes big and brown with long beautiful eyelashes. I walked over to her, My hand touched her cheek and gently followed her soft skin down to her neck. I leanrd down pushing my swelling lips to hers. I started sucking on her breasts, my hand wandered down her hard teen body, slipping inside her very wet vagina while Sonja fumbled to unbutton my jeans, peeling them back so they fell to the floor and tugged at my cock, the tip already glistened with precum. She licked her lips and her mouth watered with the idea of my cock in her mouth. My finger rubbed her clit, slipping in and out of her tight little pussy.I slipped a second finger in stretching her pussy lips around them quickly finding her gspot rubbing it rapidly causing her eyes to roll back in her head and her breathing to get deeper with little moans forcing their way out. I felt her wet walls contract around my fingers as cum sprayed out on to my flexing stomach and cock still in her hand. Sonja stopped me, sliding off the counter she pushed me back against the cabinets swallowing my cock ravenously. Sonja's lips were gliding over the shaft of my penis as she held me against the cabinet with her hand on my chest. She had her other hand following her lips as they bobbed up and down my shaft. She took my cock out of her mouth to lick the tip where the precum was before and moved her tongue down the under side of the shaft down to my balls, she sucked on them while her hand stroked my hard cock. Sonja took the hand off his chest and lifted my leg to lick my taint and ass continuing to stroke my home cunts swollen penis. My breathing got deeper, she could hear me holding sounds of pleasure back. She released my leg and started sucking my big dick making sure it was all lubed up before putting it between her tits moving up and down, licking the head of it as she moved down. I started getting weak in hometown amateurs the knees as she went xxx amateur photos back to sucking my cock and jerking it with her soft hand wet with spit. I felt electric pins throughout my body starting at my toes and head rushing into my pelvis, I let out a moan real loud as it shot up the length of my cock spraying her with cum that dripped off her chin and onto her tits. I lifted her off the floor and kissed Sonja's salty cum covered lips making her tingle all over. I pushed her cute little robe off her shoulders and lifted her onto me. Her legs wrap around my waist resting on my firm ass while we kissed as I carried her to the couch gently laying her down but kissing the entire time. The head of my big hard cock parted the wet, swollen lips of Sonja's pussy. It felt so tight around my dick I had to ease it in and out a bit. Her clit could feel every curve of my cock as it stretched her warm cunt sending electric waves throught her body. My strong, rough hand wrapped tight around the back of her neck, my other hand firmly grasping her tight ass while I slowly thrusted. I could feel her lips start to quiver against mine and her pussy tighten. Her legs started shaking, her back arched violently, her hands reaching for my ass and pulled me deep inside her. The electricity passed from her body to mine bouncing through our veins while my huge hard dick pulsated, I began to burst as cum rushed all the way to the head of my cock shooting out the crease at the tip, bobbing up and down with every pump of cum as it exploded in her tight pussy. Her cum started to flow out of her with force, her entire body buckled and shook. She started moaning so loud the dogs in the neighborhood started to howl. She dug her nails down my back scratching deep as we both orgasmed together moaning insinc with eachother until we had nothing else left and fell into the couch sinking through the cushions, it felt like the pull of gravity had grown stronger. We kissed passoinately then pass out in the warmth and cum. asspicsthrowaway [1 comment]

Articles