Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

free amateur pictureSo! It's been a long while since I've posted here. some of you may remember a few fragments of my past experience posted at least a year ago, experimenting with a gay friend of mine in being a subby little bottom boy. Sadly, we slowly fell out and he moved away, but thankfully I have another story for you! I've met a lovely new friend who comes with a bounty of benefits, and we've been having fun off and on since back in January. This has been going on for quite a while, and my memory might be a little hazy on the details, but I sort of feel the need to put part of it into words since we'll be having fun once again tomorrow. Also, names and details will, of course, be very slightly changed to hide identities, alright? Also, I'm sort of only planning to put down our initial meeting here, but if people end up liking it and wanting to know more about what we've done, I suppose I can take time on this lazy Saturday to jot down more encounters! Right, is that all the book-keeping and notes? I think it is. Feel free to ask questions and make comments, etc. The days before Suffice it to say, I tend to lead a pretty normal college life for a bit of a geek. I avoid parties and such usually, stick to classes and games, and don't really go out a whole lot outside of that. But, I do have one organization I affiliate with, and through that organization's meetings I came in contact with quite a wonderful woman. I have to admit, I was quite taken by her appearance. A passion for Hardcore Amateurs wearing jeans and tight shorts accentuate the best butt I've ever seen – thick, hefty, with hips wide enough to cover a chair cushion with ease, and enough padding in her plump cheeks and thighs to easily round it out and leave her pear-shaped, a pleasant little belly and cute little C-cup breasts adding to the image. She was slightly shorter than me, with dark red hair halfway down her back and green eyes. I'll stick to calling her Red. I think she'd like that. Red was quite interesting to talk to. She seemed quite headstrong, and sure of herself. She had a fiery personality. We hit off fairly well. Over the course of time and quite a few texts, we slowly worked into the area of sex, asking questions and sharing details, etc. The woman had been through quite a lot, including a recent cooling off with her latest FWB. Both of us had been through similar situations in the past – no real steady relationship, but a few friends who wanted to share a bed or two here and there. I mentioned that, in all my previous experiences, I'd never actually had oral. I piqued her interest quite hard with that one. It also turned out we both had a birthday in the same week, and I joked about giving her the present she most felt she'd be missing on her own – good sex. Fast forwards a few days to one of the better birthdays I've had. I woke up groggy as my phone chirped, a message or two from Red sitting there waiting for me. She mentioned she was driving back into town after being away, the weekend mostly spent quite sleepy for me. It was early, far earlier than any of the birthday plans I had with friends and family that day. She was asking if I was still wanting that present I'd mentioned. It didn't take long for my thoughts to clear and more than one head to snap awake – she was asking if I wanted to be given oral for my birthday. A few quick texts later, she was set to arrive and join me in a shower. Sex scene starts here! Red arrived, grinning at me as I let her into my apartment. Light chat happened, her setting down her bag and me hovering, not completely sure what she wanted to do. That question was answered quite quickly as she grabbed me and pulled me into a deep kiss, her hands pulling me close against her curvy, warm body. I did my best to suppress a moan and softly push into her, hands curling around her back as she pulled my hips close, grinding ever so softly at my growing bulge. She certainly knew what she was doing, and what she wanted, even if I didn't. A few breathless moments later, she suggested we go get in the shower since I hadn't had one yet. I nodded, grabbing towels and leading her off as best as I could with such a hardon in my pants. It struck me as she slowly pressed into me again, as much as we'd teased one another this was going to be the first time I saw her without her trademark tight clothing. The door clicked softly shut behind us, the tight little dorm bathroom leaving little room for two. Lucky for us, we didn't need much room to press back against one another, hands exploring as we kissed deep and long. Her tongue pressed into my mouth as I massaged and squeezed her wide rear. Still, mindful of my roommate sleeping right next to us, I reached over to flick on the water and let it warm up while we got undressed. A turn back to the sexy woman in front of me brought her hand to my crotch, massaging and squeezing my bulge. Moments later, she'd worked the waistband of my pants down, letting them drop as my own hands tugged down her shorts. More kissing, squeezing, exploring sensual contact later, we were both nude. A gentle gesture from her, a setting down of my glassed, and we softly climbed into the warm mists. What followed was easily the best and most relaxing shower I've had to date. We snuggled close again, kissing gently as warm water coated our bodies. Wet drops spattered and slicked her curves, letting my hands just glide over her smooth skin, massage her thick rear. I took a cheek in each hand, appreciatively squeezing and massaging the huge ass, then gave it the lightest of slaps. Each little tease and squeeze brought a soft moan or an intake of breath from Red, but soon out breahtless little struggle and massage broke up as she pulled back and grinned up at me. She didn't say anything, just sank to her knees in the tub. I could feel my heart thudding in my chest as I very gently pushed my hips forwards, still breathing heavy from our hot little session. Red just grinned wider and shifted forwards, her plump lips very, very softly kissing the tip of my cock. I gasped gently, which she must have enjoyed – a hand slipped up to settle on my hips as she pushed forwards, gently licking her way across the head, laying her own head back softly to show my shaft sitting on her splayed-out tongue. As I watched, she sat back up again, taking the thing into her mouth and making me shiver. It was so wet, and so warm! My hips were gently pulled forwards, making me shiver further as she slowly fed herself a thick sausage, eyes flicking back up to me with a certain smoldering sense of accomplishment and smugness as her lips pressed against my pelvis. "Look what I can do."* She seemed to tell me, keeping eye contact for a second before bobbing her head and making my thighs quiver, my head pressed into her throat. One of my hands settled on the back of her head, my gasped appreciation and gentle massages through her hair encouraging her as she set about enjoying herself. It was all I could do to brace and enjoy as she spent several minutes gasping, stuffing herself, jerking me off and nibbling over my cock and balls. Red certainly knew how to enjoy herself, repeatedly stuffing me deep into her throat swinger sex pictures and pumping herself into me until she gagged softly and pulled back to breathe. Lords, I will miss that mouth if we ever do stop having fun – Of all the videos I've seen of oral, watching her work is a visual delight. Having it happen to your cock at the same time? I've fed her cum more than once. Red knows how to give amazing oral. But free amateur nude galleries nude amateur pics finishing me off this way wasn't on her mind this time around. Oh no, she stood up and kissed me, then turned away. I stood there, confused and extremely aroused, until she pushed her back against the tiles and turned to face me, thighs spread, smiling again. My eyes trailed over her plump thighs, her thick amateur pussy gallery, how wet and turned on she was... Within seconds I was against her, kissing her neck as my throbbing head pressed against her folds, a loud moan drawing from her as I sank into her tight tunnel. She was wet. You see, Red very much enjoys sucking cock. It turns her on. But making her ride my thick shaft, slowly pressing into her and filling her full, building into a fast fucking, she tends to enjoy even more. In that first few instants though, she grabbed the bar mounted on one of the walls, her hips arching into me as she gasped and begged for more with her body language. I complied, my hands curling around her thick ass to squeeze and tug it towards me as I sank in. Inch after inch went into her slowly, letting her feel the full extent of what she'd excited with her mouth. A wet slap sounded as I fully pressed in, a shudder passing through her body. Slowly, I pulled back, nearly letting myself fall out as she moaned and incoherently begged for more. I thrust back in sharply, and her fingers dug into my back slightly as she moaned again. Again and again, I slowly pulled out and pounded back in, giving her time to relish in the full feeling of me completely inside her.... Each thrust came quicker, until I couldn't hold it back any longer and went at her in full, fucking her and pounding her as she squirmed and moaned, a soft "Yes!" here or a "Fuck me!" there. With everything combined I didn't last longer than a few minutes. Her folds contracting on my cock, what she'd done before all this, her plump ass in my hands.. I pulled out and came, hard, coating her sexy thighs in seed as we panted and clung to one another. We cuddled for a while, regaining breath and balance as we kissed and snuggled, switching to gently washing one another off and shampooing, chatting idly and prepping for the day. A few minutes later had us gently toweling off, then sitting on my bed and getting dressed. Unfortunately, both of us had to part ways fairly quickly at that point, but a few days later we ended up in her apartment celebrating her birthday karups 1 in quite a similar fashion! My roommate still has no idea I had amazing oral and intense sex a mere two feet or so from his head. I'm looking forwards to tomorrow: She's invited me over to try anal. SableSounds

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
41065 Si Is Shunned By My Korean Buddy Lee FelixLawley3039163036 2015.10.17 7
41064 Obtaining Your Redecorating Project Above The Ground By Using These Recommendations KimberlyTse141279 2015.10.17 1
41063 Bunionette (Tailor's Bunion) KristineHennings 2015.10.17 4
41062 A Built-in Approach To Language Learning BarryPettey85090 2015.10.17 6
41061 Bean Bag Chairs For Everyone AdelaideHennings65 2015.10.17 8
41060 Treasure Fetch Adventure Time Triche Astuce ChristieAlder25674 2015.10.17 12
41059 Mature Cams Free - All About Free Shemale Sex Cam CharleyBianco831 2015.10.17 3
41058 Quick Dieting For Jump Start Your Spring BennyLett95146739194 2015.10.17 1
41057 Proper Care And Cleansing Of Quilt Bed Sets BettinaStuder90686 2015.10.17 10
41056 Seo Program: In The Event You Take In Or One Online Person? VirgieAkhurst13425 2015.10.17 19
41055 Free Male Cams - The Secret Of Free Cam Broadcasting That No One Is Talking About CharleyBianco831 2015.10.17 5
41054 Home Small Business Ideas DebraSteele31246282 2015.10.17 5
41053 Insights Into No-Fuss Healthy Food Systems BettieBoothman300359 2015.10.17 1
41052 Fast Advice Of Electric Shavers GenaBeall034360560272 2015.10.17 6
41051 Selecting Panelling Furniture Is Easy CletaBlackmore5068 2015.10.17 8
41050 Leading 6 Legit Multi Degree Marketing Opportunities WinnieBaber27173 2015.10.17 4
41049 Hair's-breadth Fear Mathematical Product Advice: Cover 5 Tips For Shampoo DinaRowntree0761 2015.10.17 3
41048 Dating Via The Camaraderie Cord SanoraQuz40725327999 2015.10.17 8
41047 Protect Against Hair Loss With Proper Hair Treatment KarlGodson6824609282 2015.10.17 1
41046 How-To Decorate Withcheap Pictures And Incorporate More Style For Your Home WillianNewberry 2015.10.17 8
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0