Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Mirena can be suggested for the remedy for hefty menstrual bleeding in females whom choose to use intrauterine contraception as their approach to contraception. I have the exhaustion,infections,spotting,mood swings/mild despair,hair has thinned out/hair loss,weight gain, No sex drive...... all since mirena earlier this jan 2001.I had my birth control pills (http://Mirenabirth.artician.com) son in nov.2010.I also have a 6 12 months gyno strongly suggested i get mirena to avoid maternity for at the least per year as a result of a c section and a t shape incision We really need to get it away i've a consultation this sept !

mirena vs skylaDoctor stated that Mirena wasn't the reason, this had been a very important thing i possibly could utilize, blablabla, and explained to adjust to it for a couple more months. It was wonderful, I'd no periods at all, and would not experience some of the negative side-effects. Additionally, while the reduction price for problems had been basically identical the Skyla and also the Mirena, so regardless if there have been a true escalation in cysts they did not appear to have any health effect.

Hi, I had my mirena inserted July of 2008 and in January 2011 my hair started receding in considerable amounts... went along to the Dr. and she told me that my mirena couldn't possibly be causing my hair thinning and said that it is such a low dose of hormones, that most it did ended up being make my "uterus an aggressive enviroment"... and was told it must be anxiety!

The take away message is Skyla is a fine contraception, but unless more data is released it seems like there isn't any real benefit over Mirena for anybody except maybe for women with a history of recurrent ovarian cysts and of course Bayer as Skyla is more expensive each year of use. The level and variety of hormones in the IUD are just not the same as the pill, and so they state its released in your area vs. systemically such as the capsule. I've never ever had a problem with weight gain but have actually jumped from 120 lbs to 137 pounds in 10 months!!

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
4 IUDs Unapproved By FDA Implanted In Over 400 Patients By OB LeticiaElr5612165848 2015.10.18 12
3 Loryna MargheritaLumpkin119 2015.10.17 1
» Sized Birth Prevention Pill Pack Stalking Mitt Romney Come July 1st TedMcKay219206831 2015.10.17 12
1 Mirena Lawsuit Filed In New Jersey LarueNielson91132818 2015.10.17 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0