Alexis Adams Video - 10 Ways Lizz Tayler Hd Can Drive You Bankrupt - Fast!

by JFEMarcella70459 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
This happened last month. It was the first time I fucked some one without dating. It was also my wildest fuck. I am 29 and I work in the marketing department of an IT company in the mid west. I broke up last December and I am in my current job for three years. Last June a guy joined the company as Test Lead. He is a single dad, divorced and has a daughter. Our company organizes lot of happy hours and we get to meet every one there. My colleague who is a technical writer introduced me to this guy. They were both working on the same module. The guy was testing the module and my colleague writes training manuals and helps marketing write descriptions. I met this guy in January second week at the happy hour. We had wine and chatted some professional stuff. My colleague was also there and we continued our discussion which went on to where we live and whether we were single or married. He said he divorced his wife an year ago and had a joint custody of his daughter who lives with his wife in a different city. My colleague was married and they discussed some school stuff. I did not give lot of details except that I was single. I noticed that he was 6 feet tall and had good build. After that, we met again during happy hours in the last week of January. My company organizes them every alternate Friday. This time he himself approached me and asked me how I was doing. I said I am fine and we discussed some casual stuff. In a few minutes, he was flirting with me and I sort of did not resist. But as things got hot, we were interrupted. He found my phone number on the company directory and sent a message. I replied saying it was good to see him. He stopped by my desk the next day and asked if I wanted to go get lunch. We walked to subway and got some subs. We kissed in the elevator. He put his hands on my waist and when I looked at him, he kissed me. He moved his hands on to my boobs and we got off the elevator. He was on a vacation most of February and I haven't seen him. He texted saying he was on vacation and I replied him to have a good time. I saw him again in March happy hours. He asked me if I wanted to take it further. I did not say anything and he stopped by my desk the next monday at 11:00. He said, we will go some where for a lunch. I agreed and on our way he said that we can go to a motel. We kissed and went straight to a motel. I was wearing a sundress. He was wearing jeans and a polo. He lifted me and carried me to the bed. We kissed and his hands were pressing my tits. He slipped the straps off my shoulders. He put his hand behind my back and unhooked my bra and freed my tits. He was sucking them and I moaned. I gasped and he started moving down his hands. He put his left hand on my thigh and slowly moved my dress up. He brough the dress to my midriff and he kissed my belly while his both hands squeezed my tits. Then he stood and removed his polo. I unbuckled his jeans and he was standing and squeezing my tits and stroking my hair. He stepped of his jeans and he was in his boxers. He helped me remove my dress and bra. I was now in my panties sittin on the edge of the bed. He held my hair and looked in to my eyes. With his other hand he took my hand and put on his cock, all the while looking into my eyes. I got the signal and pulled his boxers down and I saw his bulge. His was 8 inch long and I held it with one hand and started sucking it. He gasped when I took it into the mouth. He put one hand on my neck while other hand was holding my hair pushing my head to take his cock. I sucked and sucked it. He kept gasping and letting out small cries. After sucking for some time, he held me by my shoulders and made me stand. He kissed me and held my ass with one hand. He said I had a sexy ass and he is not the first one to say that. My tits are 37 C and my ass is 36. He made me turn and my ass was now positioned against his cock. He slipped his hand in my panties and started stroking my pussy. He was kissing my neck, fondling my tits and rubbing my clit. I came and let out a huge cry. Now came something that I did not expect. He asked me if he can take a picture of me. I did not understand what he meant. He asked me to lie on the edge of the bed. He took a picture of me in that position and also sent it to my phone. (http://ift.tt/1J0slOG). When I lay like that, he kissed my neck and asked me if I was ever spanked. I said no. He asked me if I wanted to. I said, I am not sure. He said, he would like to spank me a little and asked me to stop if I wanted to. Then he knelt on the floor, stripped me off my panties adn spanked my ass. He stopped after a few strokes. He took another picture (http://ift.tt/1J0snGg . I had to edit a little to remove our company bag that had his phone.). It hurt me a little but I was turned on. Then he moved my legs apart and fingered my pussy. It is better to say examined than fingered as he slipped his index and middle fingers and just explored the inner walls of my treasure. He said, "God! you are ready." He then penetrated into me. He held my hair and fucked me deep and slow. He was slow but he gave hard strokes. He also spanked me a few times. He kept fucking and I kept moving on to the bed. He did not stop and kept crawling with me. He fucked me for a few minutes, slipped his hands under me and squeezed my tits. Then he flipped me over and continued fucking. I curled my legs around his waist. This time he fucked hard and also a little faster. He said that he had not fucked a girl as sexy as me for a while. He went down on me and I moaned by holding the bed sheet. He then re entered and fucked me hard. He was alternating between fast and slow. He particularly liked giving deep strokes while fucking slow. By deep, I mean he made sure that he penetrated entirely and then slowly lifted and reenter with another stroke. He then slept beside me and I started riding his cock in cow girl position. He was playing with my breasts and he pinched my nipples. He asked me if I ever had anal sex. I said no. He said that, he would regret for his life if he did not fuck my butt. I giggled and said that I was not ready. He slipped his finger and slowly touched my butt hole and said, "Let's see". I said I was not ready and he said "I will only finger". He fingered my butt hole. I had a strange feeling and I stroked his cock harder. He said he was going to cum and asked me to get down. I got down and he came all over my tits and stomach while I lied on the floor on my knees. CoworkerMotelStand [2

Articles

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20