Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
I had to use a throwaway because some people, in particular my SO, know my username. This all happened around 10 years ago. The story is long, as is the setup. I hope you will all enjoy.
I’ve always been, secretly, a very sexual creature. My interest in women started from an early age. I fawned over many a pretty face, even before my innate lustful desires emerged during puberty. Their soft features, their warmth, their beauty… it all consumed me like some sort of spell. Unfortunately, I was also gifted with great social ineptitude.
I was a late bloomer, my first kiss during my junior year of college, and losing my virginity during my senior year. But oh did I love it. I was with my first stable partner for a few months, exploring each other as she taught me how to appreciate and please her, as I did the same. And then, it was all gone…
I met my friend Melissa about a year after I moved back home, a friend of a friend. She was energetic, wild, outspoken, and adventurous. She also had a boyfriend. My relationship with Melissa was quite complex, mostly a meeting of the minds. We became fast friends and she suspected, correctly, that I had feelings for her. But I was trying very hard to respect the relationship she was in, and said nothing about it.
About two years later, Melissa started having problems with her boyfriend and I was the shoulder upon which she spilled her tears and complaints. He was emotionally abusive, hot one minute, cold the next, and hairy amateur tgp seemed not to care about her at all. But it wasn’t my business to tell her who she should be with.
One night we went to the beach. We were sitting in the sand, enjoying the calm of the atmosphere, the ocean’s waves breaking on the sand filling the air with its salty mist. The conversation, as was often the case, turned to the technicalities and details of sex. I had little experience, but I was very well educated on the subject thanks to the wonders of the internet. Her experience was vast. After a short silence Melissa asked me the question which started what was to be my real sexual hometown girls nude education.
"Do you like me?"
I was dumbfounded. I had no idea what to answer, confused, nervous, even scared that my feelings for her were transparent, that she knew…
"Yes."
She leaned over and kissed me. It was the softest, warmest, most wonderful kiss of my life. Her scent was intoxicating, her taste was unique and delicious. Having spent three years with not as much as a kiss, I was instantly hard. She suspected as much and soon her hand was venturing between my legs, confirming her suspicions. She bit her lip seductively and started to mold my will to hers.
"You’re hard after just one kiss. You shouldn’t be hard from just a kiss."
"This is wrong. You have a boyfriend. We shouldn’t be doing this…"
She looked at me and smiled her wicked smile, her smile that meant she was not going to take no for an answer. "We’re not doing anything, unless you want to. Do you want to?"
Every instinct in my body told me to scream yes. I had three years of pent up sexual frustration and a hardcore infatuation working against me. My mind was playing devil’s advocate, saying this was a mistake, that I shouldn’t go forward with it. In the end, after much deliberation, she asked:
"Well?"
"I think I should take you home. This is a mistake."
She looked frustrated, like I was some puzzle to be solved, elusive prey. But she remained quiet. On the way to her place, my mind raced, trying to determine what was going on, what I should do. I was afraid of both possible outcomes, but one thing was certain: I wanted this girl more than anything I had ever wanted in my entire life. My convictions, and my fear of what the future held, were constantly present in my mind. We arrived to her place at 2 AM. We lingered in my car for a bit, and eventually she spoke.
"Look. I know you have feelings for me. I know you’re scared and confused. But you can trust me. I won’t hurt you, and I won’t place you in any danger. As long as you never say anything about it, nobody will know. He won’t ever know."
"Now imagine the alternative to you saying no. I will show you delights you have never experienced. All those things you’ve always told me you want to do to a woman, you can do them to me. And I can show you what a magnificent orgasm truly feels like. You will cum harder than you ever have. And if we have some good fun, maybe we can come to an arrangement. I promise you, if you say yes, you will never in your life regret it."
A sincere offer, no games. My desire took over me, my heart raced, and just thinking about Melissa was driving me insane with lust and desire. I was also in love with her, and I could no longer help myself. My convictions fell apart. My fears were set aside. I broke.
"Yes."
"Are you sure."
"Yes, I’m sure. I want this. I’ve wanted this for a long time."
She smiled, leaned over, and kissed me again. "Drive." she said, and gave me a rough direction where I should head. "We’re going to a motel. It’s discreet and has everything we need. But first, we need to go to the drugstore." I drove her to the drugstore and waited while she bought what turned out to be condoms, lubricant, and two bottles of water. I was a nervous wreck, concentrating on driving, having trouble believing what I was about to do. And then she took off her seat belt.
Her hands caressed my face and my neck. She ran her fingers through my hair. And then her hands went lower, and lower, and lower… She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my erect penis and balls through my boxers. She began stroking me with one hand, caressing my balls with the other.
"You feel that? Those are not your hands. They are my hands, stroking you, pleasing you. My sweet perverted hands. Do you like that? Do you like my slutty hands on your cock?"
I was moaning and grunting, trying to concentrate on the road. It was insane. She kept caressing and stroking me while saying sweet things in her seductive sexy voice.
"Tonight I’m going to tease your cock, and I’m going to please your cock. And you are going to tease me, and please me. You are going to make me cum. And after I cum, I’m going to make you explode so good. I’m going to make you feel like the man you truly are. You are going to give me your cum. Aren’t you?"
I moaned again. The three year dry spell and my feelings for her were making it difficult to think. All I could do was respond with my animalistic grunts and moans. Her smile told me she liked it that way.
We finally get to the motel and I pay for the room. We enter the room and she brings along the condoms and the lubricant. She closes the door behind her and locks it. She moves near me, and I move back. She pushes me onto the bed. She slowly undresses me, taking off my shoes, my socks, my shirt, my pants, and finally my boxers. I am completely naked, lying on the bed, and she slowly disrobes, allowing me to watch her skin slowly reveal itself to me. Now we’re both naked.
"I took care of you. Now you take care of me. Show me how much you want me."
I haven’t been with a woman in forever. I hope I do things right. What I did with my previous partner might not work. But I figure she will let me know. I finally start feeling a bit more confident and send caution to the wind.
I kiss her, deeply, slowly, knowingly. I kiss her mouth, and her earlobes, and her neck. I finally hear her moan, and the sound is heaven to me. I caress her chest and abdomen, and then move my mouth over her breast. I take her nipple into my mouth and I hear her gasp. As my tongue circles her nipple I feel it getting larger and harder in my mouth, and she lets out the karup archives air from her gasp in a breathy moan of pleasure.
I can’t take it anymore. I must taste her. She’s not guiding me, she’s not telling me what to do… she’s testing me. I move down between her legs and start teasing her. I kiss, lick, and nibble her inner thighs, breathe warm air over her vulva, and then start gently licking and kissing her outer labia. And then finally, when I feel she’s most aroused, I land the flat of my tongue over her clit.
She is soaking wet, quite literally. I taste her juices and it tastes salty, sweet, and clean. The flat of my tongue pleases her clit as best I can, moving in slow deliberate circles, providing as much sensation as I can without making her overly sensitive. I can hear her moaning, grunting, and breathing, and I take it as a signal that I’m doing something right.
"Touch me."
I insert a single finger inside her. Facing upwards I move in until I feel that spongy texture. I move my finger in and out a little bit, but concentrate on applying light pressure to that sensitive spot. She starts writhing, moving much more than she was before, moaning and grunting louder, her breathing heavier and faster. She goes quiet all of a sudden, arches her back, lets out a single grunt, and then a very long moan as her body comes down onto the bed.
But I don’t stop. She asked me to show her how much I wanted her. And I want her to cum again. This time she’s even louder than the last, but her orgasm seems less intense. And since she hasn’t told me to stop, I keep going. She cums a third time. I am surprised by her stamina. After her third orgasm she pushes my head with her hand and closes her legs, and tries to catch her breath.
"Oh my god! You’re a natural! … Now come here."
She takes a condom wrapper, opens it, puts two drops of lubricant inside it. She pulls my foreskin back, places the condom, and unrolls it over my penis. But she does so slowly, letting me know she’s now in control of everything I do, but also that she has every intention of satisfying me fully. She doesn’t put any lubricant on the outside; she doesn’t need to.
"Fuck me."
She lies down on the bed, her arms at her side, holding her up in a sort of sitting position. She slowly opens her legs. I approach her, my penis near her vagina. The head parts her outer lips, stretch her opening slowly, and finally my penis is inside her. It feels warm, it feels soft, and it feels so wet. It smells lovely. I thrust into her slowly, trying to angle myself to hit her g-spot. She keeps her eyes open, looking into my eyes, her mouth open, freely making those sounds that constantly drive me insane. As the speed of my thrusting increases, eventually she lets her body lie flat on the bed. Her moaning gets louder, as does mine. I grunt, she breathes faster. She arches her back and has a fourth orgasm.
She asks me to stop and pull out, but looks at me, fully satisfied.
"You’ve been so good to me. You’re amazing at oral, and pretty good at fucking. I think I should give you your prize now."
She grabs the bottle of lubricant and pushes me onto my back on the bed. Then she parts my legs, and sits with her legs over mine, pinning me onto the bed. She puts a wad of lubricant in her hands. She grabs my cock with her hand and begins stroking it lightly, with my foreskin over the head. She teases me like that for a while, and then grabs the shaft harder with one hand, and pulls my foreskin back all the way. My sensitive head exposed, she keeps my foreskin down with one hand andvery slowly strokes and massages my shaft and head.
The pleasure is intense. The slow movement makes the sensation prolonged and thorough. The intensity feels like a pleasant itch that is being scratched producing extreme pleasure. The hand at the base of my penis is acting like a cock ring, making me even harder and the sensations more intense. She strokes slowly, and I feel the orgasm coming. And then she stops.
I look at her in frustration, not understanding what is going on.
"Don’t worry. Focus on the sensations and the pleasure, trust me."
I let myself go. For what seems like an hour, she keeps up this game of teasing and denial, and the pleasure is heavenly. I am in complete bliss, when all of a sudden I feel her mouth kiss the head, and open around my head, her lips sealing around it. Her hand doesn’t stop, and my moans sound almost like crying from the expectation. Her tongue starts running circles around the rim of my head.
And then I feel it, that moment right before ejaculation that feels so amazing as my cum travels out from me. And them I cum, hard, really hard. I feel like she has opened the floodgates as I let out a long low pitched moan. She takes every stream of my hot cum into her mouth. I grunt, but she doesn’t stop. She is not content until I practically scream and have to push her head away from me.
She looks at me, a smile on her face. She places one finger on me, then on her lips, telling me to be quiet. She smiles, and swallows slowly.
I am spent. I am delirious. I am in utter bliss. She whispers into my ear.
"Did you like how I swallowed your hot load? It tasted so good."
She lies next to me, and starts playing with my chest hair.
"If you ever want to play with me again, let me know. Next time, I’ll let you to cum inside me if you want. And if you need to take care of anything, call me and I’ll lend you a hand."
After a short nap, we got dressed, and I took her home. She was smiling the whole way. The first thing I did when I got to my place was masturbate furiously to the thought of everything that had happened. And then I went to bed, feeling fully satisfied, until the feelings of guilt and fear started to creep into my mind again. But what’s done is done. And in our case, it would happen again. But those are stories for another time.
Edit: grammar and spelling

home town pussyher_perverted_hand

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6727 Work From Home Online - First Steps RyanB62lhsdvfjz 2015.10.16 5
6726 Work From Home Parents (Wahm's) Latesha14F8646418 2015.10.17 6
6725 Work From Home Parents (Wahm's) ZandraPullman4580630 2015.10.18 10
6724 Work From Home Tips For Men AliceVanguilder35 2015.10.17 1
6723 Work From Home With LiveOps Virtual Call Center Dalton23S3527235322 2015.10.16 8
6722 Work From Home, Stay At Home Mommy Jobs With Home With The Youngsters. VeraBarker1320482671 2015.10.17 42
6721 Work From Residence, Remain At House Mother Jobs With Home With The Kids. ConnieRinaldi48337 2015.10.15 9
6720 Work In The Home And Online Jobs JenniBrough8543 2015.10.17 7
6719 Work In The Home Laws Dalton23S3527235322 2015.10.15 22
6718 Work Injury Lawyers KandiLeckie3478 2015.10.04 62
6717 Work Search Activity Plan Strategic IT Staffing, LLC Nursing Education Could Now Fit Everyone Tech Staffing Blog Site Return To Goal Statements! Target For Success Team Augmentation Friendliness Industry Task Descriptions 2010 IT Staffing And Spendin UtaDennison2363421 2015.10.04 24
6716 Work With A Company Approach Expert Optimize Your Business Plans ShellieBarden926 2015.10.03 7
6715 Work. MarianaHeilman253683 2015.10.16 9
6714 Work. ShaunHuskey2444611094 2015.10.17 6
6713 Worker Of Request Technique And The Judge Online Information Jackie34756793436 2015.10.04 99
6712 Worker Of The Circuit Judge Traffic Information And Request Process IanMaresca31186667132 2015.10.18 75
6711 Working At Home With Children That Is Fresh LucasLesage6361 2015.10.17 8
6710 Working At Home With Children That Is Fresh LeolaGall78287595 2015.10.18 6
6709 Working At Home With Fresh Children SoilaMobley1578 2015.10.17 6
6708 Working At Home With Fresh Children HallieAhmad7262 2015.10.18 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0