Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

young hairy pussy videosCirca : I had been dating then-girlfriend (Lea) for a few months. I quickly noticed that she loved showing off her body in subtle ways. For example: We separately would catch a male friend unbeknownst to him staring at her legs. As a result, and with no provocation by my, Lea would intentionally wear the shortest skirt or shorts when he was around. Lea was years old. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and was around ’". Lea’s breasts were a little more than a handful. She had a thin and fit upper body and had a sexy, curvy waist. She had a beautiful full ass that curved into a pair of long, muscular legs. She had a perfectly shaved pussy that always glistened with wetness and always required a taste. It was Spring, and Lea and I went to a nearby town for a street festival. We parked in a covered lot and walked a few blocks to the festival. We spent a few hours walking around and engaging in festival-type things. On the way back to the car we cut across a small park to look at some flowers that had blossomed. The grass and ground was a bit damp. There came a point when we had to cross visibly muddy ground. Instead of walking around the muddy ground I jumped over it. I told her to jump it too. She did. However, instead of landing on her feet she landed on her butt. The moment became more comical when she tried to stand up, but fell back down again. When she finally got on her feet I looked her over. Her jeans were covered with mud. She reported that her underwear was also wet. We laughed about it as we continued to walk back to the car. When we got to my car she expressed concern about getting the seat dirty. I grabbed a towel from the trunk and told her to just lay it down on the seat. She continued to protest getting in my car with muddy pants and wet underwear. She said she wanted to avoid an uncomfortable ride back. I told her to lay the towel on the seat and remove her pants and underwear inside the car. She continued to protest getting in my car with muddy pants and wet underwear. I said, "Then the only other option is to change outside the car. But if you do that then you’re going to put on a show." "You know I don’t care about that," she said with a smile. "But there are a lot of people, and kids around," I said. (Although I appreciated that she didn’t want to dirty my car, I was getting annoyed with her refusal to solve the problem). She demanded, "Hold up the towel so I can change outside the car." "No," I said irritably but with a smile. This dialogue was repeated more than once until I finally said, "Have someone else hold it." "Fine," she replied with a smile, "I bet you think I won’t." I replied, "I don’t think you will." I opened the driver side door, got into the car, and shut the door. She stared at me for a couple of seconds with the ‘I’ll show you’ look on her face. She then turned around, flung the towel over her shoulder, and walked away. Her ass was sexy even when it was covered in mud. I then saw Lea approach a young man who looked to be in his s. They had a quick dialogue, he looked around nervously, and shook his head. She proceeded to walk toward another man getting out of his car but quickly stopped when a woman got out of the passenger side. She stood still in the parking lot for what seemed like a few minutes. She was looking around at all the people coming and going. She approached another man. They had a dialogue and she walked away. This happened again with another man. Lea then walked toward a man who looked to be in his late 4s. He had a pick-up truck and was loading the rear door with bags. He was taller than her. Although he was not in shape, he had noticeably large arms. She began to talk to him. He was smiling at her. I saw him glance around and then talk to her. They talked for a few more seconds. I then saw Lea turn her head toward my car and wink. She had a big grin on her face. He took the towel from her and held it horizontally. The man said something to Lea and threw the towel on the floor. He walked around his truck, open and shut the door, then walked back around with an even larger blanket. He opened it and somehow tied a corner of the blanket to the open rear door. He opened it horizontally and held it with one hand to the side of the truck. This created a little space between the open door and the body of the truck that hid Lea from anyone in the parking lot, including myself. All I could see was her face and shoulders. I saw her say something to him. He smiled. She then partially bent over and stood back up. He said something, she responded, and they both laughed. She partially bent over and stood up. He said something and reached behind the blanket. She stared at him. She then said something and they laughed again. She bent over and stood back up. He began to fold up the blanket. With the towel around her waist she grabbed her muddy pants and ran back to my car. "Found someone," is all she said with a smile. During the car ride back she made me ask a few times before she told me what happened. However, before she did, I asked her to unzip my pants and jerk me off while she told me the story. She did. With her hand around my dick Lea told me that once the man held up the blanket his eyes didn’t move from her body. She teased him before slowly pulling down her jeans. When she stood back up he commented on how wet her panties were. She joked and said something back like, ‘What’s underneath is even wetter.’ She slowly pulled down her underwear. When she stood back up he said something like, ‘let’s find out.’ He reached behind the blanket and ran two fingers up and down her pussy. She said he fingered her a few times, but she may have told me that to tease me. She told me she was wet and that his fingers felt really good. She told me that she would have came if he continued. She asked me if I liked knowing that a stranger touched her pussy and almost made her cum in public. She then unraveled the towel. I looked over at her pussy. I wanted it. She started touching herself. She teased that a strange man touched her pussy. She teased while jerking me off with her left hand and fingering herself with her right hand. I came. She licked her hand clean. Later that day, when I put her muddy pants in the wash, I asked her for her underwear. She smiled and said she didn’t have them. I asked her where they were. She said she left them with the stranger. ASTNY comment

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
40645 Viv Thomas Free - 5 Unheard Of Ways To Achieve Greater Viv Tomas ReubenSchwarz312249 2015.10.17 16
40644 Search Engine Optimisation (Search Engine Optimization) As Well As Advertising And Marketing. TawannaEssex72860374 2015.10.17 4
40643 Freelance SEO Seo Jobs Online. Rudy905948361645 2015.10.17 15
40642 How-to Educate Your Child About Cleaning Esperanza075535 2015.10.17 3
40641 5 Property Organizations You Can Begin At Under $200 VictoriaErb06485 2015.10.17 5
40640 Free Download Software For Windows. CedricQvz6801928750 2015.10.17 5
40639 Colchones Antiacaros AshleeRosenberg14710 2015.10.17 31
40638 An Advent Toward Imperative Info Within Just Kaspersky Coupon Code 2016 MagdaMauer590969076 2015.10.17 8
40637 Points To Consider When Buying A Puppy Bed PerrySnider19723 2015.10.17 7
40636 When Compared - Fast Packages Within Kaspersky Coupon Code 2015 MagdaMauer590969076 2015.10.17 8
40635 Live Xxx Web Cams - Hot Asian Cams Doesn't Have To Be Hard. Read These 3 Tips NatashaTincher8 2015.10.17 4
40634 Teeth Whitening In The House - Get The Positive Smile You Want SuzanneStLeon45 2015.10.17 651
40633 Viv Thomas Galleries - The Fight Against Viv Thomas Free ReubenSchwarz312249 2015.10.17 25
40632 Stephen E Smith Lawsuits 2010 Ncaa Guys'S Basketball Event Best 5 Players To Look At StefanMaudsley125 2015.10.17 43
40631 Mpl Gallery - This Article Will Make Your Erotic Perfection Amazing: Read Or Miss Out KatharinaMidgette32 2015.10.17 5
40630 How To Thoroughly Clean Wood Furniture Antique Pieces CarmaH0627037897035 2015.10.17 6
40629 Ways To Install And Also Use IIS Search Engine Optimization Toolkit (IIS 7.0). AliceMcLamb818049568 2015.10.17 4
40628 Learn English That Is Fluent With Fundamental Skills RosaNicholas910600 2015.10.17 19
40627 Hairy Pussy Sex - The Lost Secret Of Hairy Pussy Women Dedra20317826473714 2015.10.17 17
40626 Free Ftv - Ruthless Models Xxx Strategies Exploited Tristan06L71839860516 2015.10.17 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0