Hot Nude Chicks - Create A Cartoon Girls Naked Your Parents Would Be Proud Of

by LeviLemke02463288 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Lisa is a 22 year old hot brunette, 5'7, slim and toned, with pert B cup breasts. She hot naked pussy recently graduated and started a new job in the city, and now regularly takes the same bus to work every morning. She's noticed another passenger on the same bus most days – me, I'm 35, tall, thin and muscular, ruggedly handsome and always well dressed in a very sharp suit. Lisa has developed quite a crush on me over the last few days, and even though she can tell from my wedding ring that I'm clearly married, she keeps fantasizing about all the things I could do to her; how I could use those big strong arms to throw her around, the confidence that exudes from my clearly rich and successful persona, and all the skills I've picked up over the years no doubt making me a far better lay than guys her own age.

sexy nude picsIt's been nearly a week of riding the bus to her new job now, and Lisa's fantasies are getting out of control – she's been masturbating frantically about the thought of this older gentleman each night, and she doesn't think she can take it much longer. This morning the bus is particularly crowded and Lisa is attempting to make the most of it by ensuring she's crammed in near the object of her affection, stood right next to tiny naked girls me, rubbing herself against me in very unsubtle ways whenever there's the slightest movement on the bus.

.. Lisa is facing away from me now on the bus, as I push myself closer and I start to feel her grinding her ass back slightly into my crotch. She's pleased to feel how thick and hard my cock is through my thin suit pants and she lets out a very quiet "mmmmmm" as she wiggles her pert butt against it. I have one hand on the handrail of the bus, whilst i lower the other one and slide it down the side of her chest, brushing past her firm, pert breasts and down her trim, taut stomach, before naked chics stopping at her hips and pulling her back more firmly so that I can press my now throbbing cock harder against her, the thick tip pushing between her legs slightly and rubbing against her eager pussy, as again she lets out a gentle sigh of appreciation.

The bus is completely packed so everyone else is unaware of what we're doing, as I then move my hand around her front, pulling up her short, pink, summer dress just enough to slip my fingers into her panties. I slide past her clit, and down to her aching pussy lips where i'm pleased to find that she's already dripping wet for me. I slip my finger down and inside of her, and feel her start to push her ass further back into me so that she can feel my thick, hard cock at the same time.

I slip my finger further inside of her and she can feel my wedding ring as it enters her juicy, willing, pussy; my ring, with it's strange sensation from the difference in temperature and the extra thickness, along with the thoughts about how naughty she's being, turns her on even more and I feel her clench slightly around my digit. I'm rubbing my cock against her firm ass from behind, whilst stroking her clit and pussy from the front, and she pulls her head back slightly to moan with pleasure in hot naked girls videos my ear, as she smells my cologne.

Articles