Mai Ftv - Why You Never See A Holly Michaels Ftv That Actually Works

by ErwinTapia2712127527 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
I wanted to tell this story that happened about a decade ago. It really did change my life for the better. First of ftv girls dani all, I’m from a small town in the USA, about 10,000 people. I was just starting ftv extreme my senior year of high school, ftv sex and I was everything I thought a high school ftv senior was supposed to be. I really grew into myself throughout the summer—about 5’8," long blonde hair that I styled many different ways, C-cup, and that hour-glass shape with such a thin tummy and wide hips. I was confident as hell, I had just snagged a hot as hell boyfriend (who I lost my virginity to), I was popular, I was on top of the world.
School had just started, and there were several new teachers due to many teachers retiring. I signed up for the school newspaper and one of my first assignments was to interview and write articles about the new teachers. I guess that’s the first time I laid eyes on him and the first time we talked. I’ll call him Mr. Conner. I walked into his classroom as he was sitting at his desk eating lunch. As I walked toward him, I explained who I was, apologized for interrupting his lunch and explained why I was there.
He stood up and shook my hand and introduced himself. All I could think was, "holy fucking shit," this guy is chiseled. He was so fucking hot. Perfect brown hair, stubble, wore a shirt and tie like nobody’s business. He was stylish yet rugged, like some model out of a Cabelas or LL Bean catalog. I asked when I could interview him and he said, "how about right now?" I learned that he was actually from the town, was recently married, where he went to school (Ivy League, WTF?), and his hobbies, etc. He golfed and I was on the golf team so we talked about that for several minutes.
I have to admit, I started flirting from the very beginning, I even touched his arm and laughed idiotically at some of the stuff he said. I guess I was confident as shit, and from that day on, I made it a point to bump into him at least a few times a week. By Thanksgiving I was commenting on his ties—by Christmas I was going into his room once a week or so to small chat with him. I even ate lunch with him a few times when I packed. Once toward the end of the year I told him he looked "so sexy today." Looking back on it, I thought it was just innocent teasing, I had a serious boyfriend and he was married. Besides, he really just shook everything off with a smile and never really seemed that interested. A few weeks after I graduated, I was working at a video/DVD store (the last one in town) and Mr. Conner walks in to return a couple DVDs. It was the middle of the day on like a Tuesday so there was nobody in the store. We small talked for several minutes and then he asked, "What are you up to tonight?" I asked, "Not much at all, why?" He said, "You want to hang out?" I must have stood there for like 10 seconds trying to compute what was going on. I was like, "uhh, ok, sure." He asked when I got off work and said to show up later that evening at his house. He explained where he lived (my friend was his neighbor so I already knew), and again reminded me of the time.
So I got off work, went home, showered, shaved, made up some story for my parents and drove toward his house. Again looking back, I have no idea what the fuck I was thinking. I really thought we were just going to hang out. I was so naïve. I thought maybe his wife was curious about me or maybe…I had no idea. I dressed down but cute, short skirt, tank top, flip flops. I knocked on the door and he let me in. He was watching TV, it was late, and it was obvious he was the only one there. We really did just hang out for the first hour or so. We watched TV and we had a glass of white wine. I asked about his wife and he said she was away working where they used to live. She had to for so many hours a week, blah blah.
He reached in to kiss me and I immediately responded. We made out for several minutes on the couch and then his hands started to explore my body and when he started up my skirt I stopped him. I said I had to leave, he was married, I’m not a home wrecker, etc. He knew exactly what to say. He told me that I was the most beautiful and intelligent woman (that was huge, woman, not girl!) that he has ever met and he was sorry he wasn’t younger, or wished I was older, blah blah. Well, that was it for me—we made our way back to the bedroom and we laid on top of the covers as we slowly took each other’s clothes off.
I took off his jeans and then slid down his boxers revealing his rock hard cock. It was so fucking big. So thick. The best I’ve ever seen. I kissed, licked, and then sucked his huge member. He just laid there and let me explore and suck. Eventually, he pulled me up on top of him. At this point I was naked except for my bra. He slid a condom on and then held his huge dick up as I sat on top of it. He was so big I had to go slow, but it felt so fucking good. As my pussy got used to his cock, I began to ride him slow. He got my bra off and began to handle and suck my tits. I started to get a little vocal and that’s when he started to talk dirty. "I’ve been waiting for this since I laid eyes on you—oh my god, you’re so fucking tight, we’re going to do this all night long….This is so wrong and so hot." He then flipped me over on all fours and screwed my doggystyle for a while. He was getting rough and it felt so fucking good, I was in heaven. Then he laid me down and entered me missionary position. He was all over my body, touching and kissing and licking and nibbling and whispering, and really fucking me sensually and slowly. I started to get this feeling like I was losing control…I was shaking and losing control. Suddenly it happened! I orgasmed! I screamed and moaned and grabbed his ass and drove him so deep into my pussy and he let himself go too. We were both sweaty and spent. He laid on top of me for several minutes and we laughed tickled each other. It wasn’t awkward at all. I had never orgasmed before I had fucked my boyfriend like 50 times, but had never climaxed. I was beginning to think the whole concept was a lie. But Mr. Conner taught me something I never knew existed.
I spent most of the night there and we screwed two more times. Even today, I know what I did and what he did was wrong, and it wasn’t the last time we did it, but without him, I might have never had any meaningful sexual life. Maybe I’ll explain my next encounter with him on here sometime.

violet ftvhotforteacher23

Articles