Nude Ftv - Fear? Not If You Use Ftv Girl Rilee The Right Way!

by ArtCatalano273943084 posted Oct 17, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Well, we caught feelings for each other. The writing in this is a lot more intimate and passionate since we are no longerjust hooking up. Also, I never gave our ages: Olivia 22, myself 24. If you don't want the details jump to theBOLD section below. I was debating what to do, I wanted to see Olivia more consistently, but I didn’t know what she was looking for. I asked her out for drinks Saturday evening, it seemed like the right move, casual (like our 2 hook ups in the last week) but more just a bit more. If she wanted FWB then this wasn't too strong of a "date" but if she wanted a relationship then this was just a stepping stone. She parked around the corner from my apartment and texted me where, I told her not to move I'd be right there to pick her up. She was sitting in her car when I pulled up; she got out revealing herself in a flower print sundress. She looked amazing wearing it. The top covered her perky handfuls but showed a lot of her chest above them with medium straps, it tapered to hug her waist and the bottom was loose and cut above mid thigh on her. Before I could get out to greet her, she had slid into the passenger seat and leaned over for a kiss. Which I happily gave. My car, being a stick shift, gave me ample opportunity to spy those glorious legs and move my hand to her knee between shifts, which put a big smile on her face. We got to the restaurant, I could barely take my eyes of her long enough to look at the 40+ beers on tap. She ordered a fruity cocktail of sorts, and I ordered a decent whiskey on ftv clips april the rocks (If she's getting a $12 drink, so am I damn-it). We sipped our drinks, ordered an appetizer and got into some great get-to-know-you conversation. Drinks turned into another round then a third but just beer for both of us this time. She looked so sexy taking that first long drink from a frosty Pilsner glass. Feeling a bit drunk on booze and each other's company we walked across the big shopping center to the movie theater and caught a showing of Minions (yes it's still playing). After the movie I drove back toward her car. I asked her if she wanted to come up to my apartment and she tentatively said yes. I have a habit of over analyzing and that kicked in right then, worried about what that pause meant. Once inside, she plopped down on my couch and I sat next to her and placed my hand on the side of her shapely ass. She moved it up to her hip and looked at me and asked where we were going. My ftvgirls login inner smart ass wanted to quip back with "the bedroom" but I stifled it. I explained to her that was why I took her out tonight instead of just inviting her over. I wanted to test the waters. She smiled, kissed me and said, "So you wantmore than just friends with benefits?" I said yes, and admitted I thought she was really cute before we started on that group project which led to our first hook up. We got into some really strong, base-building conversation, brianna ftv - kumhowt.kimsq.co.kr, which drifted over to sexual appetites after an hour or so. She mentioned that it had been hard for her to find something because she has a high sex drive (jackpot sound effects played in my mind) and guys usually take advantage of that and avoid a formal relationship. I told her that I appreciated the talk, and promised to keep up the communication,. We agreed it was too soon to label what we had. We talked about protection and how she was on the pill and that I didn’t need a condom, and could cum anywhere below the neck, even inside. I asked her about swallowing and she nakedbabes said she wasn’t sure. She hadn’t tried it for a while, but was willing to again. She liked being told what to do and really enjoyed "light bondage." (Which she described as hands only, eg spanking or holding her in one place, but not paddles or ropes). We wandered between subjects, both tame and erotic, but always learning about each other. (With any luck future stories will feature our explorations of fantasies, but that’s if all goes well). This talk continued and suddenly it was after 11, she asked if she could spend the night, to which I quickly agreed. She then asked to barrow a shirt to sleep in, I gave her one of mine, it left her tone butt peaking out the bottom. I was just in boxers, and once in bed we stated kissing deeply and passionately. I started to pull her shirt up but she said, "Not tonight, hun." I could see the inner turbulence in her face, and couldn't tell if it was something about "us" or just the jalapeno poppers from the appetizer platter talking back. So, I let things regress back to kissing but I couldn't keep my hands off her, this time over the shirt. I looked her in the eye and said "You feel great in my hands, sweet - -" I was cut off by her tongue jamming into my mouth. We kissed more but toned things down until ftv kali girl taylor we were spooning. Then we drifted off to sleep. We woke up the next morning and cuddled for a bit. It was early on a Sunday, early by college student standards, 9am. She told me that she was taking me to breakfast, we got dressed in front of each other and headed back to my car, she pointed me toward one of her favorite breakfast places, a little mom and pop type place. Everything was delicious, I reached for the check but she gave me a look and said this was her treat, so I handed it over. We walked out and said, "You know, it’s not fair that you got to put on fresh clothes and I have to wear yesterday's dress!" I said, "Well, it’s a very pretty dress for a very pretty girl!" I punctuated my sentence by giving her butt a soft pat, before wrapping my arm around her. She grabbed my forearm with both hands and sunk into me. We drove back to my place and started watching a movie. HEY LOOK HERE FOR THE GOOD STUFF We stopped paying attention to the movie and started making out on the couch. I pulled her panties down and she reached for her zipper, but I told her to leave the dress on. I got her to the edge of the couch and dove down beneath her dress and started to kiss her inner thighs working up to her pretty pussy. I do mean pretty, mostly an "innie" but with just enough lip on the sides to invite you in. I started lapping her, along her slit and her clit; I pressed my middle finger inside and started rubbing her gspot, slowly. Her moans told me she loved what I was doing; she placed her hands on my head through her dress. I slowly got faster and put more pressure on her until she was begging me to let her come. I pushed my index finger in, going hard and fast and she bucked into my face. She pushed my head away a bit right after but I kept kissing her thighs; she would jump if I got too close to her pussy. She lifted her dress off of me and said, "Come here, you!" I shook my head "no", and went back under and started teasing her slit with my tongue and she immediately started to gasp for air and made sweet, gentle "ooooos." I teased her to the point list of ftv girls being sopping wet again before pulling her off the couch and walking her to the bedroom. I slipped her out of her dress; I ran my hands and lips along her lean body the second it was off of her. She put a hand on my head and followed one of my hands with her own. She asked, "Can you fuck me already?" I spanked her sharply, stood up and squeezed her hips toward mine, "That’s a very naughty thing to say…" spanking her ass again. I bit her lip lightly, then pushed her down. "You’re ready to fuck, but you have to get me ready." I pulled my pants down and she eagerly pushed her mouth onto my cock. After a couple short strokes, she said, "I’m gonna get you so close, but you can’t come until this [shaking my cock] makes me cum again!" I got a great edging bj that built me up to the point of bursting. She can take all of me, and just barely gags with all 6.5 inches. She always gives great head, nice long strokes, I can feel my head barely reaching her throat, she worked her tongue around while she stroked with her hand, then goes back to just sucking. I pulled back, wiped some spit off her face, stood her up and reached down to her felicia ftv girls pussy with and started rubbing her clit. She laid her hands on my shoulders, and started grinding herself on my hand while kissing deeply. I push harder and harder until she came, this had bought just enough time for me to cool off and be ready. I spun her around, bent her over, pulled her arm behind her and brought to me, "You wanted to get fucked, so you have to get yourself on it." She managed to get my head in and I pushed all the way into her tender, tight pussy. It felt so much better without the condom, her warm, wetness enveloping my cock. The sight was amazing too, her arms across her low back acting like handle bars for me, her ass jiggling every time I was all the way in her. We did this for a while, before I snapped out of my ecstasy and realized this wasn’t doing much to get her off. I got on bed and had her climb on me in cowgirl, I told her to ride me, use my dick to get off. She started at a medium pace, finding the angle that worked best for us, then started to really bounce on me. Actually I don’t know if she was bouncing, I was watching her perky handfuls dance along to her moves and holding her hands out in front to help her stabilize. I was getting close, I wouldn’t out last her, I couldn’t, could I? I tried to hold it in, I grunted, "yeah baby cum on my dick" she upped her effort and came hard. She stopped but I could feel her orgasm send shockwaves through her body, she let out an exhausted moan and started breathing deeply. She laid down on me, I had managed to outlast her, I was ready to finish though, I held her tight and started thrusting. She shivered and shook, she was so sensitive after her orgasm, but the look on her face said it was the good sensitive and not overwhelming. I shot a stream deep into her, I must have stayed there, pumping into her 5 or 6 times until I finally collapsed under her. We laid there for a bit, running our hands all over and kissing a lot. We kissed each others’ body and it felt very romantic and tender to do so; almost forgetting the physical pleasure we just shared. Simply enjoying the person we were with and not the sex alone. We took a shower together, playing with the suds. She was getting ready ftv naked girls to leave, still early afternoon, but we had spent a lot of time together in the last week and leaving was the right call. We both need to take in the fact that our relationship is just getting off the ground and see where things go. Hope everyone enjoyed the more romantic elements to this, it felt very natural to write it that way since Olivia and I are becoming more romantic. I’ll add a Part 4 when there is a new, good experience to share. themechanic90

Articles